Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Aimee has come home from ddugs with no kiddies. She never leaves hers with all her children

Reactions: 11
I think the dog is cute 😳
But yeah, how the duck has she left her 3 kids..again... when was the last time she had all of her children for 24 hours even? Baffled that a. She thinks it's normal and b. Everyone around her does too.

Reactions: 5
Why the hell is she videoing poor wee Ruby getting chased about by D-Dugs male lab..such a stupid moo…the male dog might have been neutered but he still catches the witches scent and it could turn nasty. Ruby deserves better owners!

Reactions: 6
Its the wiry fur 😬
And the couch is stained - cant even blame Aimees last dug for jizzing on it this time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course that’s her feeling better at the 12 week mark, so predictable, at it for the first 12 weeks because knew she could get away with it. Same as when she had covid felt so ill with it on day 9 as she lay in bed avoiding all responsibilities yet day 10 she was out getting her nails done. This will be her eating for 2 and gaining about 4-5 stone during this pregnancy, her diet is atrocious!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that is one ugly little dog! It looks like wiry pubes for fur 😂

also, Aimee put your fat gunt away, that’s not a baby bump, you’re not even 13 weeks, that’s poor food choices ya bleeping roaster
I don't hate on anyone size or weight, but Aimee is different she eats so unhealthy and see someone that's unhealthy or little over weight one main places it shows is the knees.. it sinks in cause the legs struggle to carry the extra weight of upper body or thighs, pregnant or not Aimee is starting to get this look at her back leg, on the left.
I can't believe from wedding few years back to how she is now she seemed to have gained on small time frame, no pregnancy, covid can be blamed for it it's down to her lifestyle.

Our dog had that horrible wire coat as a pup he is a brussel griffon/terrier, it's kinda cute the dog with big ears but it's so sad how they were breed and kept, I just hope it's not riddled with health complications and loses it's odd coat cause right now it's one strange looking pup 🙈🥴

I don't hate on anyone size or weight, but Aimee is different she eats so unhealthy and see someone that's unhealthy or little over weight one main places it shows is the knees.. it sinks in cause the legs struggle to carry the extra weight of upper body or thighs, pregnant or not Aimee is starting to get this look at her back leg, on the left.
I can't believe from wedding few years back to how she is now she seemed to have gained on small time frame, no pregnancy, covid can be blamed for it it's down to her lifestyle.

Our dog had that horrible wire coat as a pup he is a brussel griffon/terrier, it's kinda cute the dog with big ears but it's so sad how they were breed and kept, I just hope it's not riddled with health complications and loses it's odd coat cause right now it's one strange looking pup 🙈🥴
Her whole lifestyle is a mess, in the years I’ve followed her I think I could count 3 or 4 healthy meals I’ve seen her eat, not joking! I’m not counting hello fresh but just general healthy cooking.
She is constantly shovelling tit down her gullet whether it’s sugary coffees, takeaways, fast foods etc. Constant rubbish! That coupled with being almost completely sedentary is doing her no favours in her waistline, health or this pregnancy

Reactions: 7
Her whole lifestyle is a mess, in the years I’ve followed her I think I could count 3 or 4 healthy meals I’ve seen her eat, not joking! I’m not counting hello fresh but just general healthy cooking.
She is constantly shovelling tit down her gullet whether it’s sugary coffees, takeaways, fast foods etc. Constant rubbish! That coupled with being almost completely sedentary is doing her no favours in her waistline, health or this pregnancy
Yeah hello fresh seems to be only time she cooks reasonable meals. I have no interest in all that stuff so not totally in know of it all, but she seems to live off toasties, pop tarts, lattes and hello fresh, with a 3rd she will probably gain more I even did with my second a lot of fluid. Someone asked about Ange moving I had look troon, Ayrshire and south lanarkshire but nothing matches it 🤣🤣 going by newish build look of it and the garden so must be another rental she is in, she relies on mags&daddy for child care when no nursery so reckon she down Ayrshire way still but her business premises is up ek 🥴

Reactions: 4
wee shame but wouldn’t even take that dog for free!!! How much did it go for? 🤣🤣

What else is new leaving kids again this woman honestly.

and videos yesterday Callie singing Westlife 🤣 obviously trying to get free tickets just utter disgrace how much she EXPLOITS her children!!!!
She will convince herself it’s fine to do but it’s really not they r too wee to understand just vile

Aw how lovely Aimee cradling her gunt. I'm glad she loves her fat so much, because the foetus is about the size of a walnut.
Also her knees look like they are crumbling under her weight, she has gained that SO fast. That's really bad for conditions like osteoporosis and arthritis, wasn't she being tested for that?

Oh we've moved of from toastie influencer to baked potato influencer! Someone phone spud-u-like!! Free totties all round. Who eats a bleeping baked tattie on the hottest day of the year?? Fannies.

• Haha
She’s so insensitive aswell.

3 pinned posts all pregnancy related & a highlight already!!!!!!

she is defo 100% not relatable .

Hope you’ve all joined me in setting an alarm for the “big, exciting announcement” at 5pm 🙄 Teasing us with a house post - which she’ll fake forget to share for days just to add to her tiny engagement! She’d better buy sharpish though cause if East Ren get wind of her being out with catchment or authority - she’s fucked.

Reactions: 11
Hope you’ve all joined me in setting an alarm for the “big, exciting announcement” at 5pm 🙄 Teasing us with a house post - which she’ll fake forget to share for days just to add to her tiny engagement! She’d better buy sharpish though cause if East Ren get wind of her being out with catchment or authority - she’s fucked.
All it takes is a couple of phone calls or emails to the admissions department. They will investigate. Also, must add, within 30 seconds or less she said baked potato 5 times. Riveting content, keep it coming Aimee hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right who called she wouldn't tell us today...
How far they've come. Aimee don't make me laugh. You've moved into your MIL's building site with no job, a huge gap on your CV, no ambition and now pregnant with kiddie number 4 all while exploiting your 1st 3 on Instagram for the world to see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.