Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno about u guys but I can't wait to see what the heatwave will bring us in regards to aimee and ddogs outfits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That school bag has got Regina George vibes all over, looks bleeping garish
Hah to be fair it’s the kind of thing I would have loved as a wee girl but let’s face it, it won’t be getting used much cos when the new baby is here Aimee isn’t going to be getting up and taking her kids to school so they will probably be at home more than they are at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hah to be fair it’s the kind of thing I would have loved as a wee girl but let’s face it, it won’t be getting used much cos when the new baby is here Aimee isn’t going to be getting up and taking her kids to school so they will probably be at home more than they are at school!
🤣 probably start homeschooling them cause I mean she’s been told she’s a great mum,dog midwife why not add teacher to the list eh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 probably start homeschooling them cause I mean she’s been told she’s a great mum,dog midwife why not add teacher to the list eh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Remember the last home schooling she tried 🙈😂 done absolutely nothing until in to
The school holidays and then her mum had to help poor Kaiden catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t kids get book bags provided by the school in P1? I know they do in my area.

Reactions: 3
Don’t kids get book bags provided by the school in P1? I know they do in my area.
If the kids are staying in an East ren school, they genuinely don't even need a school bag. Free lunches until P4 and they are discouraged from taking a pencil case in. It's all provided for them. Callie will be learning through play in P1 and P2, so it's more like an extension of nursery and they don't get an actual desk until P3.

In regards to uniform, zips and velcro are what they need. Anything that makes it easier for teachers and pupils support in class. She should be teaching Callie skills like, putting her shoes on and off, unzipping her jackets and well, how to take a playsuit off in a toilet and not drop it on the floor or in the toilet bowl.

How the duck is she actually ordering a Chinese and saying it's boring. How can she possibly stomach that?! She is her own worst enemy, that poor baby. She could just admit she has a terrible diet and this is what she's craving but no. Those kids think it's normal to sit in the car while mum waits for a chinese... Why's she not getting her stuff out of asda and cooking it at home? What a fud.

Reactions: 8
She’s been house hopping all week now. I definitely think there’s been a fallout with the inlaws x

There’s her openly admitting Callie is the favourite Jesus Christ help ma boab

• Wow
How the hell can a one income family afford to eat out as much as they do, she only cooks if it’s out that hello fresh box and for a ad! For somebody that claimed yesterday she’s got no appetite she can sure shovel the food into that fat face of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone in their right mind who would pay that money for the puppy’s must be off their head huge ears ugliest dog 🤣 honestly total joke

• Haha
I seen one of her pups yesterday at that park that Aimee doesn’t like taking her kids to 😂 (Roukenglen)

spotted it a mile off with the wiry toilet brush coat 🥲

• Haha
I’ve seen better looking dogs at the Bothwell cat and dog home 😂😂. That little things is bloody ugly. The mum dog is quite cute. I bet DDug is gutted it’s not cute like it’s mum.

• Haha
That mangy mongrel is absolutely horrific! No wonder they don't recommend cross breeding these two kinds of dogs 😱 Poor Ruby looked so stressed as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.