Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The asda meals ..... is this a wind up ? I absolutely cannot with this woman any longer , she's truly a despicable human being talk about taking food out of the mouths of others.. She is an absolute boot , also I imagine she won't have paid for those meals she probably has some kind of influencer card. TONE DEAF AIMEE. READ THE ROOM AIMEE . GET A LIFE AIMEE AND A JOB AIMEE

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The asda meals ..... is this a wind up ? I absolutely cannot with this woman any longer , she's truly a despicable human being talk about taking food out of the mouths of others.. She is an absolute boot , also I imagine she won't have paid for those meals she probably has some kind of influencer card. TONE DEAF AIMEE. READ THE ROOM AIMEE . GET A LIFE AIMEE AND A JOB AIMEE
This!!! Just watched the story and couldn’t actually finish them without coming here! These amazing food initiatives that companies are doing over summer are NOT for people like big Aimee! They are for the millions of families who cannot physically manage to put a warm meal in their child’s tummy each day! Not for some scummy mummy who can’t be fucked to feed them and wants to save a few quid!
She can’t claim she was doing it to see what they offered etc, sharing the post of the intitaves and who offers them was enough!

Totally tasteless, totally inappropriate. She is utter scum, I dislike her even more! She’ll be popping along to the local food bank now to top up her dry food supplies next as she’ll think she’s entitled to it, bleeping massive beg that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Asda getting skanky maw to do low income each out for less schemes..
A woman who is looking at 350k and wanting a discovery sport, I actually can't laugh at it shame on asda & Aimee.
Yet again only time she has all her kids together is to a wee paid ad Job, funny how we we're all saying how she does nothing with those kids this week it's been eating out, beach and picnics in park 🤣🤣
Couldn't make it more obvious you read here skanky maw.. but hey nice to see you actually dressed and spending time with your kids, no sickness no sore neck, no PJs...out with the kids..do my eyes decieve me 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smug as hell on posts fs never seen her so as much in a year as she has in a few days acting as of she is amazing fact is that’s most parents normal weekend with their kids 🤪
she will take to her bed all weekend is exhausted with actually doing a bit

Reactions: 6
Funny how she’s called out for never taking her kids anywhere and here she is posting today like she does it all the time! Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Aimee….

• Haha
She’s been called out on Tattle for being a skanky tit maw for years, she doesn’t give a duck. I don’t think it’s because she reads here tbh 😂. She’s a pure brass neck.

Reactions: 7
She’s been called out on Tattle for being a skanky tit maw for years, she doesn’t give a duck. I don’t think it’s because she reads here tbh 😂. She’s a pure brass neck.
Probably so any new followers who have come from the baby announcement think she does what the majority of mothers do and spend time doing activities and days out with their kids.

Also what is a 'medium McDonalds' 😫😂

• Haha
Probably so any new followers who have come from the baby announcement think she does what the majority of mothers do and spend time doing activities and days out with their kids.
Oh God, I'd not thought of it like that but that is so spot on 😔

Reactions: 3
honestly can this woman not eat some nutritious food!!!!! Sooo worried about her pregnancy yet not giving baby any goodness disgrace.

she will be in her bed for a week after a few days out being an attentive parent 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I had the weirdest dream last night where I was in a hospital waiting room and Aimée and Kyle were working on the reception (Aimée working, I know, obviously only in dream land 🤣) and she started shouting abuse to me and my husband calling me a Tricia, and my husband called her a cow so Kyle said he wanted to fight him. Then Kyle shat it (seems standard for Kyle) and they sent out one of their kids with a golf club (it wasn’t even one of their 3 but in my dream it was still their kid), and they told their wee boy to hit my husband with a golf club but instead he hit an old man in a wheelchair on the neck with it. I have no bleeping idea why that dream even occurred but I have been pissing myself all morning at it and had to share with you Tricia’s 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kinda new to the maw life but is showing off your weans OTT school bag the kind of riveting content I’ll be living for in a few years time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda new to the maw life but is showing off your weans OTT school bag the kind of riveting content I’ll be living for in a few years time?!
You too will be wearing sparkly sliders with your mother in laws jammies comes to us all hen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happens to the best of us 🙄...
Convenient of her to 'do her back in again' searching for the bag, just in time to once again do duck all with her "kiddies" because she'll have had enough after a few outings and a dog walk with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.