Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressed in beige, boys on the rampage, everything is a favourite if it pays the right wage

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her dress sense is terrible… what is with that green tracksuit?! Size 8 pants size 18 top it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
I am slightly concerned that he can’t manage to decide what he wants for a snack, yet he’s perfectly capable of the decision making required to ride a moped?!

Reactions: 3
Patting herself on the back for man marking his food in order to keep the peace in the house. They must be walking on eggshells constantly and she just indulges him!

Reactions: 4
Poor darling misunderstood H gets his own special box full of his favourite snacks! Does she not hear herself ffs is she really that terrified of him kicking off. She's bleeping delusional 🙄

Reactions: 9
She really does pamper H just to appease him. Like the previous poster said, she’s terrified of making him angry. I have older boys and they are more than capable of identifying snacks and sharing them between themselves. She was making a big deal about the play date too - has Cas never had a friend round before?

Reactions: 4
She really does pamper H just to appease him. Like the previous poster said, she’s terrified of making him angry. I have older boys and they are more than capable of identifying snacks and sharing them between themselves. She was making a big deal about the play date too - has Cas never had a friend round before?
I get the feeling Cas doesn't have that many friends...she always makes a big deal out of him having playdates/days out with friends it gives the impression.it.diesnt happen all too regularly.
I'm sure she's also made him reference to him being "the bossiest boot" or something so he's probably another spoilt brat that kicks off when he doesn't get his own way...

Reactions: 8
Imagine being so obsessed with sale bargains you buy a cashmere jumper five sizes too big, in a colour you don’t wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok we love Ted Lasso but we don’t even let our 11 year old watch it - she lets her little one watch?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.