Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have it wrong but the no fault of their seems to be connected with H and is girlfriend splitting up. A caption saying isn’t going to share details, I should hope not. Did she really think that the girlfriend was going to hang around forever to save J dealing with H’s heartbreak? I guess she really did. First world problems, a broken tumble dryer and an 8th birthday party for the ‘pre-teen’
I can imagine H is a nightmare ex boyfriend, so shame on Jess for also piling on the gf by insinuating if she had stayed with H none of these issues would be happening!

Reactions: 3
I can imagine H is a nightmare ex boyfriend, so shame on Jess for also piling on the gf by insinuating if she had stayed with H none of these issues would be happening!
If you were that girls Mum you’d be so relieved wouldn’t you? Blimey….narrow escape.

Reactions: 12
Did she honestly think this teenage relationship was going to be a lifelong thing? The chances are it was bound to end at some point, to say it was ‘no fault of their own’ is so classic Jess. Obviously her angels aren’t responsible for the consequences of any of their actions

Reactions: 3
The fact that there is something about the boys lives that she won’t share tells me it is 100% their fault. Why mention it?

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of these insta wankers walking outdoors and prattling on about every little minutiae of their lives.
So, she’s dumped her Mum and is now besties with the half sister she chose not to have a relationship with growing up?

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of these insta wankers walking outdoors and prattling on about every little minutiae of their lives.
So, she’s dumped her Mum and is now besties with the half sister she chose not to have a relationship with growing up?
The sheer volume of estranged and no-contact family members in her life really is staggering.

Reactions: 8
The sheer volume of estranged and no-contact family members in her life really is staggering.
She really is ptwm part 2! Turns on her family and thinks out of hand drug using kids are the norm. No amount of money buys them any class.

Reactions: 4
If it wasn’t for the awful smirk or the god awful attitude, Hugo would be a really striking look boy. If he smiled & was positive and kind. Instead he looks like someone you’d be scared to meet down a dark ally.

Reactions: 6
If it wasn’t for the awful smirk or the god awful attitude, Hugo would be a really striking look boy. If he smiled & was positive and kind. Instead he looks like someone you’d be scared to meet down a dark ally.
You’re right. He could be a striking looking kid with his high cheekbones, but the menacing look plastered over his face in all photos makes him look pinched and mean.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.