Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Sweepstake until they move out again and it is everyone's fault but hers?

Estimated number of fake cheesy grins she will do before the end of this thread- 55, 000

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she is kicking off the build up to the cabin and the new 'blended family' living arrangements in true Jess style with yet another photo of just her, her boys and Russ posing as the happy little family unit. She couldn't be more exclusive if she tried, it's all about her flesh and blood and ownership of Russ........ if she could erase Noah and Marley I swear she would.

Quite apt she is peddling a freebie, oh sorry I mean collab with parfumado, as she stinks of absoloute bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she is kicking off the build up to the cabin and the new 'blended family' living arrangements in true Jess style with yet another photo of just her, her boys and Russ posing as the happy little family unit. She couldn't be more exclusive if she tried, it's all about her flesh and blood and ownership of Russ........ if she could erase Noah and Marley I swear she would.

Quite apt she is peddling a freebie, oh sorry I mean collab with parfumado, as she stinks of absoloute bullshit!
I bet Russ wishes he could erase H & B!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder if little firecracker H will manage to control his neurodiversity in Dubai or whether it only rears its head around his mother and his school 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wonder if little firecracker H will manage to control his neurodiversity in Dubai or whether it only rears its head around his mother and his school 🙄
Thats what I thought. I think he will be absolutely fine away from her!

Reactions: 6
So school is too much to handle, but he's fine dealing with a busy airport and all that that entails, alone with a younger sibling??
🙄🙄

Sis anyone else find the "empty nest, except Russ and Cas" comment a bit... Off?

Reactions: 12
No doubt they do utterly resent their lives being mined for content. But Jess would be out of a job if she stopped, so hard luck boys 🤷‍♀️

My god, they come across like awful boys though. Horrendous.

Reactions: 8
Evidently the term 'growler' falls within the appropriate descriptions category of both Jess' vajajay and her sons airport look!

• Haha
Did anyone else spot the number plate in her stories? How chavvy can you get!!!
6839F077-E925-4560-9AA2-B8C98A1932E2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it hilarious that H is unable to control himself at school bc of his neurodiversity but is absolutely fine to go on a long flight and stay in one of the strictest countries in the world without an issue 🥲 she really is a mug. But as long as her 'growler' (horrific word imo) is sorted and she gets to go abroad just her, Russ and Cas without any troublesome older boys eey!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.