Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a while since she crowed about how hot Russ is. She must need to get in his good books for something.

Reactions: 4
At least she's delusional about other family members and not just H...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have just watched the 50 Shades movie and now thinks she’s Anna and sees Russ as Mr Grey! 😂 Such a busy life she leads…Football, cups of tea, washing football gear, walking the dog…I mean the imaginary 6 figure income has to come from somewhere 🤥🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes no wonder she needs that vintage mulberry planner for her super hectic life!

Yes no wonder she needs that vintage mulberry planner for her super hectic life!
Staggered that she has managed up until now without it. Thank heavens it became available after the end of ‘No Spend January’.

Reactions: 5
This whole narrative that poor Hugo has been so upset and therefore rude and poorly behaved since his beloved moped was nicked…. Anyone else struggling with it? It just screams of entitled spoilt brat to me.
he’s thrown a hissy fit because he isn’t getting his own way. Now it’s fixed and sorted he’s going to be better behaved and nice to his mum again? How is that acceptable. She’s reinforcing if he is a dick and misbehaves they’ll jump through hoops to make everything go his way so he might behave again.
My child will need to prove they can behave and are responsible enough to own a moped. That includes being able to accept that life ain’t always roses. I appreciate this situation was upsetting and extreme. But He’s gonna get punctures, need repairs/maintenance. Is he gonna slam doors and treat his family like tit every time he can’t ride it

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don’t buy it either. Anyone who’s followed her for any length of time knows he’s always an arse. He somehow managed to get his moped nicked within days of getting it (I doubt very much it was a random act of theft of a securely locked moped) and she’s spent more money getting it repaired because the privilege of getting a few terse, non-abusive texts is what she “lives for” 🙄

Reactions: 6
No I didn't know what it was like to have a door slammed in my face by my teenage sons as thay weren't raised to be obnoxious entitled spoilt chavy pricks like her boys are! Why does she think the way her vile sons behave is normal teenage behaviour it most definitely is not!

She does go on like it’s normal teen behaviour. If one of my three teens slammed a door in my face while I was talking to them there would be consequences. But as long as H is happy, that’s all that matters because now he might not verbally abuse her.

Reactions: 12
She does go on like it’s normal teen behaviour. If one of my three teens slammed a door in my face while I was talking to them there would be consequences. But as long as H is happy, that’s all that matters because now he might not verbally abuse her.
They’d certainly start slamming doors in your face if every time they did it you spent money and time and effort ensuring they had new designer clothes, a new moped, lifts everywhere they wanted. If you turned a blind eye to their underage drinking and smoking weed.
funny that!

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Mine wouldn't dare, it's just not in them thankfully.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Mine wouldn't dare, it's just not in them thankfully.
Doesn’t seem to be ‘in’ Russ’ older boys either - they both seem to have hot footed it off out there soon after her return. Noticed that she referred to the room that one of his boys slept in as the spare room recently.

Reactions: 7
In fairness, once you get to a certain age you probably prefer to live just at one house and then just see the other parent regularly rather than stay over. I do agree Jess seemed to clear them out pretty quickly though.

Russ always looks mildly dazed like he's never quite sure how he ended up in this position.

• Haha
In fairness, once you get to a certain age you probably prefer to live just at one house and then just see the other parent regularly rather than stay over. I do agree Jess seemed to clear them out pretty quickly though.

Russ always looks mildly dazed like he's never quite sure how he ended up in this position.
He does!! That's his resting face, for sure!!

Reactions: 3
She’s advertising Dermatica today. Wasn’t she advertising Avon last week? Why do these companies think anyone takes influencers’ seriously when they advertise literally anything they can get paid for?

She’s advertising Dermatica today. Wasn’t she advertising Avon last week? Why do these companies think anyone takes influencers’ seriously when they advertise literally anything they can get paid for?
We've been having this exact convo on the Lorna Luxe threads for ages, she advertises so many brands, all of them are her 'favourite' or 'the best' at the time, each brand is the others' competitor, plus shows no real before/after success (at least Jess has done that although we can't be sure any barely visible changes are down to just Dermatica). It's not really truthful advertising, is it. It would be fascination to see how many people actually then purchase this product, and how many of them get the results they expect. If I were a brand, I wouldn't gift my stuff to someone who has just been flogging another brand's products.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
You reap what you sow; errant kids, her Mum gives her a miss, her boyfriend will never commit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.