Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Jess just stumbled across a discount shopping village as she was looking for somewhere with a toilet as she mooches around Essex today. I mean, what are the odds? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s obviously desperate to tell us that Bruno has got some kind of football contract. Every other story is about a long drive to Bruno’s football or something about chasing his dreams. Either tell us or don’t 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously desperate to tell us that Bruno has got some kind of football contract. Every other story is about a long drive to Bruno’s football or something about chasing his dreams. Either tell us or don’t 🙄
Imagine if he makes it big…the press will have a field day diving into Jess’ background and the actions of H 🤣

To be fair, what she shows of Bruno, he seems to be a nice kid. I hope he does make it big. Poor boy always plays second fiddle to Hugo or Cas.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, what she shows of Bruno, he seems to be a nice kid. I hope he does make it big. Poor boy always plays second fiddle to Hugo or Cas.
Agree. Poor boy being his older brother's punching bag. Everything that young man achieves will be down to him but his mother will expect all the credit.

Reactions: 6
Ooh she went down the “so many of you have asked me…” route for revealing the academy news

Do wonder how H really feels about Bruno’s contract. Cue Jess over compensating for H’s feelings about his brothers success and Russ staying at home with H that doesn’t sound like a happy arrangement longer term. Hope none of this stands in Bruno’s way he deserves this.
Having a relationship with Nana would be a real help right now and she would be so proud of B - hope it sparks a reconciliation.

Reactions: 7
Best of luck to Bruno, well deserved, sad it takes a whiff of stardom to garner any attention from your mum and finally become the focus of her instagram posts. H has been dropped faster than his mother can unbutton her overalls.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is she having to convince her kid on kitchen worktops. I’ve just had my new kitchen put in and not once did I consult with my kids ( 4 of 6 still live at home and all apart from one are adults) me and my husband decided what we wanted. She’s so weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why is she having to convince her kid on kitchen worktops. I’ve just had my new kitchen put in and not once did I consult with my kids ( 4 of 6 still live at home and all apart from one are adults) me and my husband decided what we wanted. She’s so weird.
Hasn't she been trying to sell Bruno as some sort of architect/design prodigy recently? She's probably just saying this to buy into that narrative...

Hasn't she been trying to sell Bruno as some sort of architect/design prodigy recently? She's probably just saying this to buy into that narrative...
I must have missed that . Just let him be a kid. He’s obv loving his footy.

She has to get that 'modelled for Burberry' in whenever she mentions Noah doesn't she 🙄

Reactions: 5
Noah seems like a nice young man he clearly wasn't brought up by Jess!

Reactions: 9
21 may be a special birthday but im not buying an ounce of her faux sincerity in her most recent stepmum hype . Not once and I mean not once has she ever made such a gushing over the top " for our golden boy" post, celebrating any of Noah's previous birthdays. Not once has she praised Noah for his big brothering of Cas. In fact, her passive agressiveness and disdain towards Noah and Marley's mear existence has so flagrantly and consistenly been fed in to her feeds that it isn't any wonder they seemed to have completely abandoned any desire to live/spend time at their dad's house. Yet now that the power house, luxury brand, that is Mulberry, is so closely associated with those she tried so hard to previously disassociate with, she has completely changed her tune. Her true overwhelmingly hoggish and almost predatory like traits have bubbled straight to the surface in the way she unabashedly latches on to his Mulberry contract in every post (she suddenly finds herself needing to post) in relation to her "stepson" (not stepson) since his success in London. She just wants things, and wants them only for herself, and will launch herself at anything that will help project her image/profile further. It's just unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has to point out that Casper is collecting his Easter eggs in 'Russ's Balenciaga Bag.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.