Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So H only has to smile at her for her to do anything he wants yet she claims to be an expert on bringing up a ND child šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
So what I'm getting from her stories this morning is that H's girlfriend has dumped him and he's now hanging out with a suspect crowd getting up to all sorts...
And no Jess, vaping drinking and drugs are not normal parts of living with a teenager...your son is just off the rails! šŸ™„
Let's watch her explain this one away...

Reactions: 10
So what I'm getting from her stories this morning is that H's girlfriend has dumped him and he's now hanging out with a suspect crowd getting up to all sorts...
And no Jess, vaping drinking and drugs are not normal parts of living with a teenager...your son is just off the rails! šŸ™„
Let's watch her explain this one away...
Of course it will end up being the ex girlfriendā€™s fault and not that of precious H šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Honestly thought she was going to cry on her stories this morning. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not been the best weekend for her.

Reactions: 3
So sheā€™s going to be there with a non judgemental ear which apparently is easier said than done ā€¦ why Jess? Was she not able to put up with your babyā€™s tantrums, verbal abuse and violence any more? How dare she be less than accepting of him. Willing to be heā€™s the reason they split, not anything his girlfriend did.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her look so downcast on stories. I think that says a lot about how bad things are at home. I actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone post them here? I donā€™t have Instagram anymore but Iā€™d love to see her anything but smug tbh šŸ¤£

You reap what you sow and in my view sheā€™s never put boundaries in place for her children so now she is understanding what itā€™s like to have young adults that have no respect or boundaries. No sympathy, sorry.

Reactions: 6
I hate all the influencer tit but all that aside, I feel sorry for her. Having a neurodiverse child is hard work.

I hate all the influencer tit but all that aside, I feel sorry for her. Having a neurodiverse child is hard work.
Oh absolutely having an ND child is hard. However Jess has consistently failed to set boundaries and continues to give her child what he wants/when he wants and slags off the school who wonā€™t do the same. As stated earlierā€¦you reap what you sow. And perhaps the woe is me stories are her finally waking up and realising sheā€™s got herself into some deep tit because of her piss poor parenting.

Having teens in general can be hard. Add in the likelihood of new friends that you don't know, as she says, that can be very hard. But what you allow will continue Jess, and that goes for all of us. No doubt those boys are hard work but she doesn't help herself.

Reactions: 5
Half of his issues are just tit parenting. Letting him get away with murder since he was small. He ā€˜canā€™t copeā€™ with school cos itā€™s busy, noisy & he has to conform.. but he can happily have days out to London with his mates, he can fly to Dubai without an adult & have a seemingly well behaved holiday with the other side of his family. What he appears to not be able to cope with is rules & people telling him what to do. Both his mum & school. Heā€™s in for a shock when he leaves & realises that you have to follow rules your entire life.

Reactions: 10
Christ, heā€™s in Yr3. On what goddamn planet is that pre-teen?! Heā€™s still a young child who should be playing with toys, enjoying softplay and cartoons on TV. Why is she so obsessed with her children being older than they are?! Enjoy their childhoods, theyā€™ll be over soon enough!

Jess on stories this morning talking about the teens and some tricky business which is obviously and I quote ā€˜Most of which is through no fault of their ownā€™. And I believe she says they victims but I cannot re watch that again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jess on stories this morning talking about the teens and some tricky business which is obviously and I quote ā€˜Most of which is through no fault of their ownā€™. And I believe she says they victims but I cannot re watch that again.
I just saw her stories and came over here as soon as she uttered that predictable phrase. šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I might have it wrong but the no fault of their seems to be connected with H and is girlfriend splitting up. A caption saying isnā€™t going to share details, I should hope not. Did she really think that the girlfriend was going to hang around forever to save J dealing with Hā€™s heartbreak? I guess she really did. First world problems, a broken tumble dryer and an 8th birthday party for the ā€˜pre-teenā€™

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.