Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phrase more money than sense springs to mind, certainly she clearly has no sense whatsoever.

My sons are both in their 20s now; one of them at 14-15 did say he'd like a scooter once he was 16; however this was partly because at that time I didn't have a car, and he was fed up getting the bus or walking everywhere. I made it clear that if he got one (for his 16th birthday) it certainly wouldn't be brand new, he'd have to agree to wear proper protective gear when riding, and do the CBT courses etc. A combination of that, me getting a car, and the realisation that riding a scooter round isn't much fun in the wet and cold winter months put him off :)

Scooters/ mopeds are often a flash in the pan for most teens, lots of them initially want one at 16, but as soon as they pass their driving test a year later, they all move onto cars... certainly not worth buying a new one. Especially not when your beloved child then damages it or lets his mates damage it within a week of purchase!

Reactions: 6
H is always the victim - of the mugging last year and now his moped is stolen. Sorry I don’t buy this, he either upset someone and they nicked it and he isn’t retaliating for whatever reason or he or one of friends totalled it.
I don’t see how him having a moped is fun if none of his friends have one and yet it is his moped that is stolen.
Good thing no spend January is behind us now.

Reactions: 7
Christ, she’s awful. H admitting to the officer he may of got a little shouty? Cringe beyond belief. She really goes on like he’s some kind of reformed abusive criminal or something, he was just a young boy going through puberty who was allowed to get too big for his boots - was able to kick off at teachers, his mom etc, if he’d of had all this genuine anger he wouldn’t of got mugged last year or robbed this year, seems like this rage goes away with someone his own gender and size! The way she feeds his toxic masculinity by trying to camouflage it as neurodiversity is genuinely disgusting, he just needs to be taught a thing or two about respect for others and himself, when to keep his mouth closed and the fact life won’t always appease him like mommy does.

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go again poor darling H does she really think we care about her obnoxious bad mannered bully brat of a son. I'm pleased he got his precious scooter trashed I bet all the poor kids and teachers who he's sworn at and bullied for years are taking great delight in this I know I would be!

I know its not nice to happen.... Maybe the "little shits" who stole it are the ones that darling H has pissed off in school? Or around the area?
What goes around comes around.

Reactions: 10
He’s on a really slippery slope into a life of crime and drugs I’m afraid and I don’t know why she isn’t spending her days biting her nails worrying about that

Reactions: 5
Hugo is the penultimate scrote in this whole joke of a "buy a wanker a scooter" scheme. Funny how Jess doesn't extend the same level of understanding and insight in to whoever damaged Hugo's scooter as she does to every single duck up of Hugos. Hugo ruins football game after football game but he isn't a scrote he is neurodiverse, Hugo calls school staff members a bleep but he isn't a scrote it's all down to neurodiversity, Hugo beats the living daylights out of his brother but he isn't a scrote it's his neurodiversity acting up again...........raise a scrote, deal with scrotes ........get some sense Jess! He is going to end up totally friendless just like you........where has his amazing girlfriend disappeared to, oh yeah she got sense. Jess genuinely needs her bleeping head checked.

Reactions: 11
Hugo is the penultimate scrote in this whole joke of a "buy a wanker a scooter" scheme. Funny how Jess doesn't extend the same level of understanding and insight in to whoever damaged Hugo's scooter as she does to every single duck up of Hugos. Hugo ruins football game after football game but he isn't a scrote he is neurodiverse, Hugo calls school staff members a bleep but he isn't a scrote it's all down to neurodiversity, Hugo beats the living daylights out of his brother but he isn't a scrote it's his neurodiversity acting up again...........raise a scrote, deal with scrotes ........get some sense Jess! He is going to end up totally friendless just like you........where has his amazing girlfriend disappeared to, oh yeah she got sense. Jess genuinely needs her bleeping head checked.
Unfortunately girlfriends still on the sign. Hugo and get babysat so Jess and Russ could go out on date night.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately girlfriends still on the sign. Hugo and get babysat so Jess and Russ could go out on date night.
Personally I dont believe a word of it! Her posts are usually passive aggressive responses to tattle comments. She monitors these comments like a hawke. You need to realise that most of what she posts is lies and completely false information 90% of the time. She has this total b.s persona........ point proven when she seeks so much understanding for the reasons as to why Hugo blows up the way he does yet when trouble comes to her door and someone elses kid has possibly made a wrong, split second decision, landing themseslves in trouble, it suddenly is a horse of a completely different colour. How dare she ,who demands a subordinate amount of patience and understanding regarding her own nasty child, call any other child a scrote. She holds absoloutely everyone she comes in to contact with to a standard that she doesn't remotely adhere to herself. She holds everyone to task over their failure to understand what causes Hugo to be so vile and make the decisions he makes. The whole story behind what happened to the moped is highly questionable with it raising more questions than answers....... nothing she posts about is truthful or transparent. None of her stories add up, even her paid for adds are for products she never would purchase or use, case in point Costa coffee.

Personally I dont believe a word of it! Her posts are usually passive aggressive responses to tattle comments. She monitors these comments like a hawke. You need to realise that most of what she posts is lies and completely false information 90% of the time. She has this total b.s persona........ point proven when she seeks so much understanding for the reasons as to why Hugo blows up the way he does yet when trouble comes to her door and someone elses kid has possibly made a wrong, split second decision, landing themseslves in trouble, it suddenly is a horse of a completely different colour. How dare she ,who demands a subordinate amount of patience and understanding regarding her own nasty child, call any other child a scrote. She holds absoloutely everyone she comes in to contact with to a standard that she doesn't remotely adhere to herself. She holds everyone to task over their failure to understand what causes Hugo to be so vile and make the decisions he makes. The whole story behind what happened to the moped is highly questionable with it raising more questions than answers....... nothing she posts about is truthful or transparent. None of her stories add up, even her paid for adds are for products she never would purchase or use, case in point Costa coffee.
Were you the poster that knew or knew of Jess locally?

None of her stories add up, even her paid for adds are for products she never would purchase or use, case in point Costa coffee.
Has this anything to do with the fact that there's a newly installed Costa machine in the village, and the coffee was free for a couple of days..?

Has this anything to do with the fact that there's a newly installed Costa machine in the village, and the coffee was free for a couple of days..?
100% No......Costa have sacked her off a long time ago when she failed to hide her daily need for cups of tea in overpriced bijou mugs whilst supposed to be promoting coffee consumption at Costa coffee. Jess sits in a shed with mismatched scraggy hangers dangling from a bet up clothes rack with a Selfridges shopping bag crumpled in the background and acts like she is a full time mummy who has this whole marketing malarkey cracked as a side show. Sadly the basics of marketing prowess are lost on her as her braggy, smug behaviour surrounding the freebies she somehow wangles dominates, along with the failure to stay loyal to advertising the products in question, she really is the type of instagram influencer brands are now starting to wise up to and avoid. Jess unequivocally has nothing to do with a Costa machine being located in any village anywhere........would not surprise me if she has alluded to being responsible for this amongst locals, it's right up there with the high esteem she holds herself in and her constant need to validate her importance as an influencer.

Reactions: 4
100% No......Costa have sacked her off a long time ago when she failed to hide her daily need for cups of tea in overpriced bijou mugs whilst supposed to be promoting coffee consumption at Costa coffee. Jess sits in a shed with mismatched scraggy hangers dangling from a bet up clothes rack with a Selfridges shopping bag crumpled in the background and acts like she is a full time mummy who has this whole marketing malarkey cracked as a side show. Sadly the basics of marketing prowess are lost on her as her braggy, smug behaviour surrounding the freebies she somehow wangles dominates, along with the failure to stay loyal to advertising the products in question, she really is the type of instagram influencer brands are now starting to wise up to and avoid. Jess unequivocally has nothing to do with a Costa machine being located in any village anywhere........would not surprise me if she has alluded to being responsible for this amongst locals, it's right up there with the high esteem she holds herself in and her constant need to validate her importance as an influencer.
I seeee... thanks! I don't follow her anymore, only followed her for a little while cos she is local to me & I thought, foolishly, she might be worth knowing. Obvs she is not. I have no idea whatsoever what her 'job' supposedly is & am baffled how she can earn a living from advertising all the same stuff that a thousand other people advertise.

I had to laugh at her stories yesterday, asking for restaurant recommendations in Colchester but it had to be healthy food for her sporty angel.

Next slide: they ended up in Nandos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with her sons being scouted and picked for development by Chelsea? See she has shared a post from 2018 but they play for local grassroot sides now don't they? D

Top flight teams mostly won’t entertain kids with attitude in their academies.
Not saying that’s happened here - just saying..

Reactions: 5
Top flight teams mostly won’t entertain kids with attitude in their academies.
Not saying that’s happened here - just saying..
100% agree. There’s plenty of talent but they (rightly) expect to be coaching young people who they feel can and will uphold the values and ethos of the club. Young people are of course learning and we expect them to make mistakes, but there’s a time limit on how long they give it, and there’s a threshold of what they’ll accept.

There are sufficient numbers of talented players to not have to sign the massive pricks imo. I mean lots of them clearly develop into huge pricks anyway (see…..umm…I dunno….every premier league club 🤣) but there’s no need to sign them up knowingly with a temper and a propensity to violence.,..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.