TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is in Buckinghamshire. Shopping again …. For someone who wants to be financially stable she’s sure shopping enough 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know that shopping centre well. There's duck all there, about 80% of that centre is closed and the high street is just charity shops and betting shops.

Reactions: 1
The child benefit thing is so weird. She had time to get the go fund me sorted, anything revolving around income but purposely KNOWS that she’s claiming a benefit that she shouldn’t be claiming? Not sure why you’d not actively be trying to cause yourself more problems. Baffling.
I googled it out of curiosity, and hmrc say they continue to pay up to 8 weeks after the child has passed.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
child benefit is £80 a month if you have one child, and everyone is entitled to it (unless you earn biiiiig money)

Not true, it’s if one parent earns over 50k.

Two parents can earn 49k each and still receive the measly 80 quid.

Reactions: 6
She knows exactly what to do to manipulate people !!

so here goes I know kaytee and kaytee no doubt by now knows who I am as she knows I lost my baby and am close enough to her for her to have guessed ,
Don’t worry, we all see through her on here. I am a friend of a friend of someone who’s had dealings with her in person. They do not report favourably. Jaxon is free from her media circus now. It’s just a shame he never got to experience life outside of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She knows exactly what to do to manipulate people !!

so here goes I know kaytee and kaytee no doubt by now knows who I am as she knows I lost my baby and am close enough to her for her to have guessed , The other day she posted on here and it was only me she came at because she knows who I am and she wants to shut me up and up until now I have but not anymore . I won’t say who I am but I am close enough to know the ins and outs . Many of you probably have wondered why I’ve been so invested on this thread and this is why . Kaytee ( Kathleen ) is the most manipulative person you will ever come across , for many years her family have told her to stop this circus but she didn’t . Many of you might wonder why she comes across so lonely and it’s simply because she is . She only wants to surround herself with people who have a high following . She won’t follow or speak to her own family members because she thinks she is better . She has been reported many times for the neglect on jaxon but nothing was ever done . Everything I have said on here has been true And I am glad others have seen her for the manipulative person she is . Her behaviour the last month has been very telling and many people including family have said the same thing . We thought loosing jaxon would wake her up and make her realise how she has been but sadly not . It’s obvious that she will never change and Its All about followers donations money and materialistic things that keep her happy . i will also say jaxons father and family are utterly disgusted by the merchandise shop but she won’t stop because it brings her money . I think now is the right time for me to step back at least for a few days because me and others close to her are absolutely disgusted by her behaviour and tensions are running high .
hey don’t let her scare you off! Everything you’ve said has been true and backed up! We all know exactly what kind of person she is.
and we all said his dads side must be appalled! I wouldn’t be surprised if there was quite a few people on here that actually know her

• Heart
I really hope nobody from here sent her that DM. I disagree strongly with her merchandise and telling people to visit his grave but messaging her directly and telling her her child being dead is a punishment for her is just foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope nobody from here sent her that DM. I disagree strongly with her merchandise and telling people to visit his grave but messaging her directly and telling her her child being dead is a punishment for her is just foul.
I wouldn’t. I once called her out publicly on my stories for posting pics of Jaxon sick and half naked in hospital, but that’s as far as I’ve ever gone. I completely agree, it’s the mercenary aspect of it all that’s so distasteful.

Reactions: 4
I still think she did it herself, nobody on here has said anything untoward about J and would never say it’s pushiment he’s dead for her behaviour, yes she’s a twit but that poor little boy deserved his life

• Heart
Don't want to derail but although I earn under 50k but my partner earns over 60k an accountant advised that I should cancel child benefit. I did, took two minutes on the phone but didn't have to make any back repays.

Reactions: 4
Don't want to derail but although I earn under 50k but my partner earns over 60k an accountant advised that I should cancel child benefit. I did, took two minutes on the phone but didn't have to make any back repays.
Yeh so she isn't earning over 60k from ads etc. Or else she would be paying back all the child benefit as a tax charge anyway.

Reactions: 2
Not true, it’s if one parent earns over 50k.

Two parents can earn 49k each and still receive the measly 80 quid.
I think a lot of parents would disagree with you. 80 quid a month is not a measly amount to most parents.

Reactions: 30
So late to the party but how did she kill her son? I knew she was monetising from him but I've not been on here for monnnnnnths ,so I've missed it all .
Please fill me in guys xx
Oh for duck sake no one is saying she killed him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So late to the party but how did she kill her son? I knew she was monetising from him but I've not been on here for monnnnnnths ,so I've missed it all .
Just to be clear, nobody on here is saying she killed him.

We've questioned a lot of her behaviour, both before and after his death, but we've not accused her of that.

If you want to catch up your best bet is reading back over the threads. All the info is there.

Reactions: 19
I think a lot of parents would disagree with you. 80 quid a month is not a measly amount to most parents.
That £84 helps me out… and I work full time as a nurse. Granted it’s a drop in the ocean when it comes to school uniform time but it pays for my sons swim and gymnastics classes, and then some “treats”. When he was a baby it paid for all his nappies and wipes.

Reactions: 25
That £84 helps me out… and I work full time as a nurse. Granted it’s a drop in the ocean when it comes to school uniform time but it pays for my sons swim and gymnastics classes, and then some “treats”. When he was a baby it paid for all his nappies and wipes.
Exactly! I suppose if you have a combined income of over 100 grand then it may appear 'measly'. Its a life line for a lot of parents. When my daughter turned 16 or whatever age you have to be for it to stop I was gutted :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never comment on this thread but have followed it for a while.

I knew the troll message/ tears were coming as soon as she did the story about the car. Just hand the car back and stop expecting other people to fund your lifestyle 🙄 I’ve never witnessed such selfish behaviour from a mother. So materialistic it’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody said that. Make a brew and read the thread, nobody on here has time to recap it for you.

Just to be clear, nobody on here is saying she killed him.

We've questioned a lot of her behaviour, both before and after his death, but we've not accused her of that.

If you want to catch up your best bet is reading back over the threads. All the info is there.
Thankyou, sorry if it came across as crass , I only jumped back on today and read through a few stories after seeing her insta posts!
I've missed the part if neglect that's all xx

Nobody said that. Make a brew and read the thread, nobody on here has time to recap it for you.
Thankyou

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.