TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou, sorry if it came across as crass , I only jumped back on today and read through a few stories after seeing her insta posts!
I've missed the part if neglect that's all xx

Thankyou
the way you just came in and worded it just sounded like “blam” she killed him.
When nobody said it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason some people might think this forum is about accusing her of killing her son, which we are not doing btw, is because in the month leading up to his death we all could see him deteriorating and were desperately worried about him. And his death was not a surprise to us. An absolute tragedy. Completely heartbreaking. But we saw it coming.

And because she lives her life so publicly (and makes money from it) she showed us things that we really shouldn’t be seeing, with the ultimate goal of making money.

Reactions: 21
the way you just came in and worded it just sounded like “blam” she killed him.
When nobody said it 😂
I know,sorry .....I'd read a few comments saying it was her fault he was dead that's all .
I do apologise

The reason some people might think this forum is about accusing her of killing her son, which we are not doing btw, is because in the month leading up to his death we all could see him deteriorating and were desperately worried about him. And his death was not a surprise to us. An absolute tragedy. Completely heartbreaking. But we saw it coming.

And because she lives her life so publicly (and makes money from it) she showed us things that we really shouldn’t be seeing, with the ultimate goal of making money.
THANKYOU ,that is all I was meaning !!! Jeeeez

He had his fathers surname, why the duck has she named him jones to a reporter? His poor poor dad
To be fair some reporters write whatever the duck they want, probably just took her name and assumed he was the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for a second that anyone sent that message and I do think it’s something she would send herself. She is manipulating her followers. I actually can’t be bothered with her behaviour any more, enjoy your car Kathleen you are a joke of a person and should be ashamed of what you’re doing. J was not a money cow and to continue the monetising from his death makes you a horrible person. I can’t wait to see more people see through this act

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Unfortunately you’ve absolutely summed it up. It was heartbreaking. But she says she didn’t see it coming?

Reactions: 3
That £84 helps me out… and I work full time as a nurse. Granted it’s a drop in the ocean when it comes to school uniform time but it pays for my sons swim and gymnastics classes, and then some “treats”. When he was a baby it paid for all his nappies and wipes.
same! I work for the nhs too and I use the £84 for nappies and formula.

Reactions: 6
She has really wound me up moaning about the Tell Us Once (TUO) service.

It is a lifeline to so many people not having to call loads of different departments to cancel everything when someone dies.

If her child benefit is still going through it's probably because she didn't tick the box to stop it. You have to tick every department/company you want to inform via TUO and if you miss one it continues. But no doubt she will blame the government when they ask her to repay it.

Also she is only bad mouthing it because if she had called she might have been able to use J's car these past few weeks. She disgusts me
when my mum passed the tell us once service was a lifeline. I couldn’t face ringing up every single person, with everything else I had to do at the same time. And I didn’t even have a good relationship with my mum so I can’t even begin to imagine how it would be having to do it for your child that is your whole life.
I did find it amusing though that not once in her hospital was it correct, and also “great almond street hospital” 🤦🏼‍♀️

KAYTEE WHERE ARE THE CATS AT?
Cats don’t make you look rich or enable you to show off on “the gram”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately you’ve absolutely summed it up. It was heartbreaking. But she says she didn’t see it coming?
She was too busy at Alton Towers for her birthday to see anything. Bet his teachers saw it when she’d sent him back there just hrs after a discharge from hospital though.

• Sad
  • Angry
She was too busy at Alton Towers for her birthday to see anything. Bet his teachers saw it when she’d sent him back there just hrs after a discharge from hospital though.
Do you think the school knew he'd gone from intensive care to the classroom in such a short space of time? I imagine most parents would keep their kids at home for at least a couple of days after a hospital stay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.