TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of parents would disagree with you. 80 quid a month is not a measly amount to most parents.
Absolutely - my point was that once you earn a penny over 50k you don't get it - but two parents earning 49k each (nearly 100k a year) still receive what (to them) would be the measly 80 quid.

Reactions: 7
Exactly if your desperate you will drive anything I got back on my feet and got a new car but it lasted fir that period in my life . shes Always wanted a lavish lifestyle but earlier in the week she said she needs to be financially stable before giving the go fund me money to good causes . If she is not financially stable why buy the merc surely spending that much money in a car would make you worst . I highly doubt now jaxon is gone that she will get another go fund me set up so if she is going to keep this money from his funeral then she should spend wisely .
I can’t understand her reasoning behind she will give it when she’s financially stable? Or not even a relevant excuse. Why doesn’t she just admit she won’t be donating it because how is she going to be financially stable 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s crying over her loss of income and her car! When my child almost died and was put in a medically induced coma I begged god to take me instead I begged him to let my baby live and take me, would I sit there saying oh but god don’t take my car I might need to pop to Zara next week. Like wtf people need to wake up to what she is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
No you pay the whole thing back in tax so it’s not worth claiming it.
As a single mum earning just over the threshold, my solicitor advised me to claim it and pay it back as it can have legal implications in terms of who the court sees as the resident parent

Reactions: 5
No you pay the whole thing back in tax so it’s not worth claiming it.
You have to fill out a form to decline it though. Doubt she was earning over £50k anyway but either way it doesn’t dismiss the entitlement to it. It still stands. It means they either pay the tax charge or acknowledge that they don’t want it.

You have to fill out a form to decline it though. Doubt she was earning over £50k anyway but either way it doesn’t dismiss the entitlement to it. It still stands. It means they either pay the tax charge or acknowledge that they don’t want it.
Not true, if you are a high earner you can just not ever claim it. I speak from experience as my ex husband was a very high earner. I’ve only just started claiming child benefit for our children this year after he left. Before that I never claimed it or filled out any forms related to it.

Reactions: 3
We had to Unclaim it for this year because my husband hit the threshold due to a lot of overtime, will have to reclaim if we want it from next year, it was just easy ti unclaim and they cancelled it straight away. It is annoying if he had stayed under we could have kept it but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This is if you want to make sure you get national insurance credits if you’re a stay at home parent with a high earning partner :) I mean, maybe I should have still filled out a form but no one ever mentioned it in over 10 years 🤣
I’ve had to fill it out for myself. I was given the form both times by my midwife in a pack with all different information from health advice to registering baby etc.

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Everyone's probably moved on by now but I'm still catching up. In relation to Child Benefit: I was overpaid Child Benefit for just over a year after my child died, as I just never realised you had to cancel it! I thought surely they knew she was dead! It was being paid into a joint account that I just never checked, in the fog of grief. They didn't chase me for the repayments at all. It took me a while to be in a financial position to pay anything back and there was no pressure at all.

Not saying this is the way to be! But just sharing, fyi.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t tell me overtime counts 😵💫😩🥴 I thought it was basic salary (which for my husband is just under 50k) but would be over with OT…although that can change every month….we are derailing aren’t we 🤣 back to KT…

Reactions: 8
Everyone's probably moved on by now but I'm still catching up. In relation to Child Benefit: I was overpaid Child Benefit for just over a year after my child died, as I just never realised you had to cancel it! I thought surely they knew she was dead! It was being paid into a joint account that I just never checked, in the fog of grief. They didn't chase me for the repayments at all. It took me a while to be in a financial position to pay anything back and there was no pressure at all.

Not saying this is the way to be! But just sharing, fyi.
Kath won't inform her followers of this though, she will use the narrative that she is being hounded to pay the money back and she just can't right now, which will then kick off another GFM so she doesn't have to face up to it.

Reactions: 11
As soon as her followers started so drop significantly, I was expecting a "troll" post and tears. Its a well used tactic for influeners and is proven to increase followers and engagement significantly. She wrote it herself. She will sink to the lowest depths to gain attention, followers and money.
And it worked. Well done Kathleen. Once again you prove what you care most about.

Reactions: 16
Sadly many families are grieving because they have lost a child, but you don't see them snivelling asking to help fund a £50k car
whats wrong with a 2nd hand Corsa? ....insurance is cheap too!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.