TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had her con artist mate PTWM sharing her "troll" message, so she's probably gained some new followers that way 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's quite sad really that materalistic things like holidays and cars hold an large emotional attachment to her child....
because that’s ALL she ever had, other than that he was at school or with carers.
I remember one school holiday he was at his dads and we know he was at his dads for 10 days because he was sharing stories and Kaytee was sharing videos of him at a park like he was with her when we know 1000% he wasn’t

Reactions: 14
I don't really know cars but how much is she looking at paying?? A year old Mercedes with low mileage ?
as I said above, the cheapest I found on autotrader was a 2014 plate with 56k miles, and that was £21k. An 2018 plate with 8k miles is £42k

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't think there's much left! She is clearly wanting more, saying she needs a few days but its an expensive car... then turns on the water works and saying that she is attached to it because she used it to drive to GOSH with J 🙄
She wants another hand out!!!
I cant imagine a merc will be cheap to tax and insure as well

Reactions: 4
The whole car situation mirrors her performance with carers. Doing whatever it takes to delay it being taken away. Buying that car should not be an option. It should be back in a garage, back on the motability scheme and available for someone else in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
let her get the car at this point I genuinely think this tit show will never end she will milk it for all it’s worth !!

Reactions: 8
I cant imagine a merc will be cheap to tax and insure as well
Driving around in a brand new merc with no income is one way of getting HMRC/DWP/Police to look further into you

It's how a cousin of mine got caught dealing and someone else I know got done for benefit fraud

ETA realise this makes me sound a bit shady. Promise I'm squeaky clean! I have to be for my job 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even with the go fund me after the funeral she wouldn’t have 42k to buy the car would she ? And if she’s so financially unstable is buying the car the right thing to do ? Tax insurance and no income for rent etc . She’s not got jaxons money anymore or a job or an actual income .

Reactions: 6
Even with the go fund me after the funeral she wouldn’t have 42k to buy the car would she ? And if she’s so financially unstable is buying the car the right thing to do ? Tax insurance and no income for rent etc . She’s not got jaxons money anymore or a job or an actual income .
That’s what I found after a quick google scan and as someone pointed out, that’s without personal donations

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Also why did she say that her dead child benefits are still being paid? Hope she ain't spending them as they will ask her to pay them back??

Reactions: 8
The whole car situation mirrors her performance with carers. Doing whatever it takes to delay it being taken away. Buying that car should not be an option. It should be back in a garage, back on the motability scheme and available for someone else in need.
True, the car is part of a scheme for disabled people and carers not for her personal use. I wonder how many other people who have sadly been in the same position and have had to give their car back feel watching that? Like why is she more special than other parents?Also I don’t understand one day saying financial unstable then next wanting to buy basically a new Mercedes .

Reactions: 14
She has really wound me up moaning about the Tell Us Once (TUO) service.

It is a lifeline to so many people not having to call loads of different departments to cancel everything when someone dies.

If her child benefit is still going through it's probably because she didn't tick the box to stop it. You have to tick every department/company you want to inform via TUO and if you miss one it continues. But no doubt she will blame the government when they ask her to repay it.

Also she is only bad mouthing it because if she had called she might have been able to use J's car these past few weeks. She disgusts me
THIS. TUO was a lifeline for us when my Grandad died, it was an incredibly hard time, especially having to cope with my Grandma who had dementia and didn’t understand. To have to ring all those services one by one would have been heartbreaking. And of course they should absolutely have stopped the motability insurance/tax when he died, it was J’s money and J’s car, not hers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everything she says is a contradiction.

“ couldn’t bare To speak to anyone “ spent three weeks in morroco talking to strangers and a women she’s only met once . Went London with a girl she’s never met but met up to watch her doing her work 🙄 but can’t ring and sort her car out to go back

Reactions: 26
Jeeeez those stories today about a bloody car. I’ve followed Kaytee for a long, long time and was genuinely devastated when Jaxon passed away. To the point that I checked her page every day for updates to see if she was ok. Like I’ve mentioned before I’m a bereaved mum too, so I know what standing on the edge of that cliff feels like. But I just can’t shake the feeling that now Jaxon has passed away she is still desperately clinging on to that luxe life Insta can provide for certain ‘influencers’. I’m not sure what I wanted to see from Kaytee after she lost J, but it’s not monetising the death of your child, flashy holidays, top spec cars for trips to London or designer gear.

Personally, taking a step away from insta, being with friends and family, getting a job, rebuilding a life, would be so much more beneficial to her mental health, rather than opening herself up to hate and internet mentalists. It won’t end well for her this way.

It’s hard graft, but thousands upon thousands of bereaved parents do it every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
True, the car is part of a scheme for disabled people and carers not for her personal use. I wonder how many other people who have sadly been in the same position and have had to give their car back feel watching that? Like why is she more special than other parents?Also I don’t understand one day saying financial unstable then next wanting to buy basically a new Mercedes .
It’s disgusting. There’s people who have had their cars taken away simply because they are no longer deemed disabled enough, meanwhile this beg will be living a life of luxury in a car which no doubt she’d get heavily discounted through the scheme using almost 100k in donations rather than getting a job and earning an honest living.
I am truly heartbroken for the loss of J. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone at all. No one should have to deal with the loss of a child but I can help but feel like she’s grieving the lifestyle she had through him having the additional needs.
I also doubt the validity of that inbox too. K would’ve 100% outted the sender if that was genuine. She’s now ramping up the pity party again to take the heat off the car situation and the donations she’s now being questioned about.
I’m sure all of those who’s donated over the years will be delighted to know they’re buying £700 pairs of trainers, top of the range cars and luxury holidays whilst most of us don’t have a pot to p*ss in post COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.