TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to delete social media and focus on her life. She should get a little job and get on with things. I know she won't though...
She’s too important to do anything other than nursing and she’s already stated she can’t as it will trigger her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm cynical enough that part of me thinks she's sent that message to herself from a fake account, using some of what's been said on here. Obviously nobody on here has said the bit about being punished by God, but a lot of the rest of it is exactly what we've been discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seriously sick of this women !!

you changed your sons medications when advised not to .
you stopped his feeds turning him skeleton when told not to .
you left him day and night to live your best life !!!
you discharged him a week before he died so you could continue your birthday celebrations !!
you then took over 40k donations for a funeral and bagged the rest !!!
you pissed off abroad for a month why claiming to be finalcialy struggling
you managed to set up a merch shop selling T-shirt’s to strangers of your dead child !!
you then come back and went London shopping trip after shopping trip !!!
you then went on to say your not financially stable and the begging started !!!
and now your crying over so called trolls all whilst begging for another go fund me so you can buy your 30k car whilst claiming jaxon loved the bloody sunroof !!!!

about time this tit show stopped and you took your beggy arse elsewhere nobody cares anymore shows over hun !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm cynical enough that part of me thinks she's sent that message to herself from a fake account, using some of what's been said on here. Obviously nobody on here has said the bit about being punished by God, but a lot of the rest of it is exactly what we've been discussing.

You’ve said what I was thinking

Reactions: 21
So it’s funny how she has time to open the fake troll dms but never opens normal ones 🤔

And why would you feel the need to cry to 109k strangers

Reactions: 30
I’m sure she said at the end her call to motability was weeks ago. That DM is vile and taking things into DMs is trolling. Discussing on a forum is not (anything like the deserving it punishment comment would be deleted and rightly so)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
when I lost my baby I lost my job due to time off my Car finance Was to much without me working so I had to send it back I paid £900 for a corsa to get me from a to b . If she was so desperate for a car she would buy a cheap run around but we all know kaytee is expecting a go fund me set up or for everyone to tell her to use the fund me that was for his funeral. crying over a sunroof we all know he didn’t like that car . He couldn’t even get his wheelchair in it . He was hardly ever in the car he went school all day and carers had him all night .

To add to this he also was taken to school by the transport bus, that car was definitely for her image! I don’t know how she’s managed to keep this facade for as long as she has!

Reactions: 14
I don’t agree with everything she’s done but whoever sent her that vile DM should be ashamed of themselves.
I agree! (I did actually mean to add more to the comment but pressed send too soon and got distracted 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣)

What I was going to say was, yes she’s a dick but she doesn’t deserve this at all, nobody does. And all it will do is give tattle a bad name because everyone will just assume it’s someone here when that’s not what most of us are about!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t for one minute think anybody sent that . I think she’s done that fir attention to distract the bad attention she’s getting at the minute . nobody on here has ever said anything along those lines about jaxon so I don’t think for one minute that message is true l I think she’s took words from tattle and put it in a message added some really sick words to pull at heartstrings and sent it herself

and it’s clearly worked she now has people feeling sorry for her . Distracting the attention from herself . Not one person on here has ever spoke like that sorry I don’t believe she’s received that I genuinely think she’s wrote it herself

Reactions: 22
And see how she’s dropped it in just after mentioning about buying her expensive car.. so people will think oh poor Kaytee getting trolled deffo deserves to buy her posh car to keep her lifestyle going.
nuhuh not buying it

Reactions: 13
Exactly she’s been crying all morning over this car . Why ?? It’s just a car jaxon was hardly in it and I’ve never known anybody to cry over keeping the car !! Suddenly she’s had this vile message which most said on it has come from tattle the rest has been added for effect . She never reads anyone’s messages so why this one ? It’s obvious what she is doing she’s pulling at heartstrings to get what she wants and what she wants is that car and guess what I guarantee she gets it all because she posted that she’s being trolled when we all know she isn’t 🙄

Reactions: 15
I followed Kaytee since before J sadly passed - had to unfollow recently as I have seen a completely new side to her and I only feel uncomfortable when I view her stories.

Why is she still on social media? Why is she filming herself crying and posting for thousands to see? Why is she not mentioning J’s father? Why is she acting like she was the only parent for J and his father had nothing to do with him? Where the duck is she getting money from to duck off to all these places since J died? So many questions it completely baffles me. I don’t want to slate her too much because I couldn’t imagine losing my child, the grief must be incomprehensible but I feel she isn’t grieving appropriately and she feels she must display it because it’s how she will stay relevant. It’s bizarre. Don’t even get me started on getting her followers to go to his grave either - very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Also J was hardly in that car....he was at school everyday and got school transport....what's the big deal about a sun roof ? He was 3 ?

Reactions: 17
She's clearly using it for sympathy, why else would you film yourself crying and snot-faced?

Why not wait until you've calmed down, or reply with text like the previous story?

It's all "poor little me, look how badly trolled I am. I think buying Jaxon's car would help with that."

Reactions: 13
I wonder why she’s so attached to a car where she filmed her child projectile vomiting with his eyes rolling back in his head 😳

Reactions: 19
I wonder why she’s so attached to a car where she filmed her child projectile vomiting with his eyes rolling back in his head 😳
no no, that was another car she got family fund topay for before J could get mobility

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s wrote that bloody message to herself. No matter how much she winds me up I’d never message her and I honestly don’t think any sane person would. I agree with the other poster saying she’s picked up bits from here and wrote it to herself. The car never belonged to j neither did the house. They’re basically rentals. She never made the house a home and the car was to make her look good. She needs to get off social media. Grieve privately and get a job. People need to wise up. The begging behavior online this last 5 years ( not just her) has got out of hand. What happened before go fund mes etc! She just likes to live a luxury lifestyle in the back of others. I hope poor J is in a better place. God bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kaytee the forever victim. I don't know what she get's out of crying on social media. She needs to deactivate her nursemum account, ride the grief train, get a little job, get a little run around and just move forward with her life. Most of her followers will have followed her for Jaxon and unfortunately Jaxon has gone now so... delete the account bab. No one cares about how sad you are & how hard done by you are - people didnt follow for you.

Reactions: 20
She makes me sick . so manipulative. Two days ago she said she is not financially stable . Today she admitted she told them she wants to buy the car why ?? It’s a car . Everything is materialistic with her she won’t just go buy a cheap run around will she !!

usualy I would feel sorry for anybody like that but she really does not help herself . Everything she had was because if jaxon and I think the only reason she is crying is because it’s all being taken back from her and she realises she has nothing . I also don’t understand the crying on insta if you need to cry go cry but why video it fir sympathy . I never ever cried on social media when I lost my baby I did it in private 😕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.