TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will keep riding the gravy train, donations, T-shirt sales profits... then once that dries up she will come off insta and spend her go fund me funeral money with no one any the wiser. Her brand won't last and she is currently relying on people feeling sorry for her. She should be donating to charities and sick kids, she's had so much off people she should be paying it forward. But she won't, she will keep it all for herself and her designer accessories.

Reactions: 11
Surely helping others with ill children would make your heart so full. As a mum of 6 I can’t imagine losing a child but I’d be doing my best if I had all those donations to help those that need it. If I had a £1000 car I’d be happy. Our first car cost us £300 16 years ago and it did us for years. It’s only the last year we have bought a reasonably newish one . Not on finance and I felt so proud that we paid for it ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have to ask yourself when does this stop . When does the begging stop ? When do the go fund me stop ? So she spends the funeral money on the 42k car what next ? Will she beg for donations to buy the house because it was Jaxons house ? Then what I mean when does it all stop ✋🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The child benefit thing is so weird. She had time to get the go fund me sorted, anything revolving around income but purposely KNOWS that she’s claiming a benefit that she shouldn’t be claiming? Not sure why you’d not actively be trying to cause yourself more problems. Baffling.

Reactions: 23
You have to ask yourself when does this stop . When does the begging stop ? When do the go fund me stop ? So she spends the funeral money on the 42k car what next ? Will she beg for donations to buy the house because it was Jaxons house ? Then what I mean when does it all stop ✋🤷🏼‍♀️
She’ll keep going while people are blinded by her enough to keep giving. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has to book another holiday after today’s episode to recover from the whole saga she puts on.

The child benefit thing is so weird. She had time to get the go fund me sorted, anything revolving around income but purposely KNOWS that she’s claiming a benefit that she shouldn’t be claiming? Not sure why you’d not actively be trying to cause yourself more problems. Baffling.
She’ll be on her stories before we know it whinging she has to pay it back like she was when HMRC caught up with her for overpayment of benefits before. She should know better since she’s already been caught out by the system previously

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She didn't need to mention she was still being paid Child Benefit. She mentioned it so in 6 weeks she can say "omg I just can't do this anymore it wasn't my fault they kept paying me now they're harassing me to make repayment of an over payment and my materialistic grief is consuming me please donate so I can pay them back xx"

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just wondering if any ex carers have ever posted on here? They've not been mentioned or thanked at all for their role in his life. I've always been a follower purely to see Jaxon what a wonderful little boy 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has really wound me up moaning about the Tell Us Once (TUO) service.

It is a lifeline to so many people not having to call loads of different departments to cancel everything when someone dies.

If her child benefit is still going through it's probably because she didn't tick the box to stop it. You have to tick every department/company you want to inform via TUO and if you miss one it continues. But no doubt she will blame the government when they ask her to repay it.

Also she is only bad mouthing it because if she had called she might have been able to use J's car these past few weeks. She disgusts me
If she was claiming child benefit before he died her income from ads etc must’ve been not very much. Certainly not as much as she makes out. Where else could she have got money from to fund her lifestyle… let me think…

Reactions: 10
If she was claiming child benefit before he died her income from ads etc must’ve been not very much. Certainly not as much as she makes out. Where else could she have got money from to fund her lifestyle… let me think…
Every child is entitled to child benefit. If you earn over £50k you have to pay a tax charge on it but the child is still entitled to it.

Reactions: 14
I give it a year before we see photos of her on yachts in Dubai with ex Love Islanders. The socials will be glossy but by night she’ll have to entertain the sheiks, with her mouth (google Dubai Porta Potties).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
child benefit is £80 a month if you have one child, and everyone is entitled to it (unless you earn biiiiig money)

Reactions: 5
She knows exactly what to do to manipulate people !!

so here goes I know kaytee and kaytee no doubt by now knows who I am as she knows I lost my baby and am close enough to her for her to have guessed , The other day she posted on here and it was only me she came at because she knows who I am and she wants to shut me up and up until now I have but not anymore . I won’t say who I am but I am close enough to know the ins and outs . Many of you probably have wondered why I’ve been so invested on this thread and this is why . Kaytee ( Kathleen ) is the most manipulative person you will ever come across , for many years her family have told her to stop this circus but she didn’t . Many of you might wonder why she comes across so lonely and it’s simply because she is . She only wants to surround herself with people who have a high following . She won’t follow or speak to her own family members because she thinks she is better . She has been reported many times for the neglect on jaxon but nothing was ever done . Everything I have said on here has been true And I am glad others have seen her for the manipulative person she is . Her behaviour the last month has been very telling and many people including family have said the same thing . We thought loosing jaxon would wake her up and make her realise how she has been but sadly not . It’s obvious that she will never change and Its All about followers donations money and materialistic things that keep her happy . i will also say jaxons father and family are utterly disgusted by the merchandise shop but she won’t stop because it brings her money . I think now is the right time for me to step back at least for a few days because me and others close to her are absolutely disgusted by her behaviour and tensions are running high .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.