TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen someone wearing the t shirt with J on today whilst shopping. šŸ˜© I didnā€™t know where to look. I just find it all so distasteful, shocking and sad. I really feel for his dads side having to put up with this.
Id have asked them if they thought it was appropriate to wear a picture of a child they'd never met.....but i am rude

Reactions: 13
Luckily not Seen anybody yet wearing one whilst out . I donā€™t think itā€™s appropriate at all I commented on the page and reported it so many times we all have but nothing happens . legally She canā€™t be stopped but I donā€™t understand why she wants to carry on and not just let him rest now heā€™s gone and let everyone grieve . The issue is if visit the grave and strangers are at the grave how will one react because tensions are high and I donā€™t think it would go down very well so right now his father is putting off going and thatā€™s sad , what kind of witch invites strangers to a childā€™s grave šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think she might be putting items on that donā€™t involve photos of jaxon after the argument this weekend . Legally she does not have his fathers permission and jaxon was his son too . But knowing kaytee she thinks she is untouchable so more than likely has done T-shirtā€™s with different photos of him on !!!!
I really hope she takes down the products with his photo..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She sounds awful. Very vindictive & manipulative & if I was Js dad, after the absolute tit show she has pulled for the last ā€œ3 years, 9 months & 8 daysā€, I would want to do everything I could to ruin her life! She is truly shameless & feels like she can walk on water. Shes been pleading poverty, making out like shes some hard done by single mum thats never had a boyfriend & has zero support. Sheā€™s had over 50k in free money & still begged for free coffees while in hospital. Free disability car that was more for her than it was for Jaxon then had a meltdown when it got took off her. i mean, i could go on but she thinks all this is fine. She doesnā€™t see anything wrong with her actions.

I would want to ruin her if I was on Js dads side. Imagine your son being dead & using it as a means to capitalise. Absolutely sick in the head! She thinks sheā€™s bigger than she is too, mate its just instagram. No one gives a tit who you are outside of insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€˜Aā€™int saying she a golddigger, but she still begging for those ā€˜Grave voyeursā€™ to deliverā€™ šŸ“®šŸ“©šŸ’·

• Haha
Just so you all know . Not only is this women going behind jaxons fathers wishes and carrying on making money from his death she is also ripping people off . NIKE ADIDAS UNDER ARMOUR are all big brands that have been around for many years and good quality clothing and they are not even charging that much for a pair of shorts . The T-shirtā€™s with the numbers 398 you can have personalised T-shirtā€™s printed for as little as 2.99 she is charging Ā£25 again she is using cheap material plus postage !! Sheā€™s a fraud and a absolute disgrace to carry this on !!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She was making Ā£4.50 profit on a Ā£19 tshirt, i wonder how much profit she is making off the shorts. Just checked, she makes Ā£4.50 off Ā£30 shorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m really annoyed if Iā€™m honest tonight more because she is carrying this tit show on when itā€™s in bad taste and not what people wants!!! Sheā€™s charging Ā£54 for a menā€™s short set plain black just with the numbers 398 . BOOHOO man is a popular website they are charging just Ā£17 some are cheaper for a menā€™s shorts set . KAYTEE IS CHARGING Ā£22 for a plain vest with 398 on it plus postage bringing it to Ā£26 for a bloody vest !! BOOHOO MAN charge just 3.50 for their brand logo vests plus free delivery sometimes . I mean sheā€™s robbing people blind not only is it based on a child who is no longer here and against familyā€™s wishes sheā€™s fina profiting from it all whilst ripping people off !!! These big brands make Millions and donā€™t charge the price she is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Just so you all know . Not only is this women going behind jaxons fathers wishes and carrying on making money from his death she is also ripping people off . NIKE ADIDAS UNDER ARMOUR are all big brands that have been around for many years and good quality clothing and they are not even charging that much for a pair of shorts . The T-shirtā€™s with the numbers 398 you can have personalised T-shirtā€™s printed for as little as 2.99 she is charging Ā£25 again she is using cheap material plus postage !! Sheā€™s a fraud and a absolute disgrace to carry this on !!!
Hardly surprising with Kathleen is it. Is she still selling the T-shirtā€™s with Js face and Amgel wings on? I canā€™t imagine how distressing this all must be for the dad and family if this isnā€™t what they want šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 7
New thread title

the nurse mum #10 selling merch affirmations whilst lapping up the donations

the nurse mum #10 crying on insta over a merc just get of your arse and go to work

šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Iā€™m really annoyed if Iā€™m honest tonight more because she is carrying this tit show on when itā€™s in bad taste and not what people wants!!! Sheā€™s charging Ā£54 for a menā€™s short set plain black just with the numbers 398 . BOOHOO man is a popular website they are charging just Ā£17 some are cheaper for a menā€™s shorts set . KAYTEE IS CHARGING Ā£22 for a plain vest with 398 on it plus postage bringing it to Ā£26 for a bloody vest !! BOOHOO MAN charge just 3.50 for their brand logo vests plus free delivery sometimes . I mean sheā€™s robbing people blind not only is it based on a child who is no longer here and against familyā€™s wishes sheā€™s fina profiting from it all whilst ripping people off !!! These big brands make Millions and donā€™t charge the price she is
Well yeah, because sheā€™s using a white label on demand printing service, which is basically the most expensive way you can possibly produce anything (the fewer you print / make, the greater the per unit cost). Sheā€™s having to sell at ridiculous prices because each unit costs a ridiculous price to produce - but itā€™s also the absolute laziest path of least resistance imaginable, which is why sheā€™s picked it.

She could make far greater profits at lower sale costs if she put some work into self-producing, but that would require actually doing some work.

I wonder if thereā€™s any legalities if Jā€™s dad wasnā€™t happy with her selling photos of Jaxon on merch?

If I was him I would let her crack on with all the numbers stuff but I would draw the line at allowing my childā€™s mum to ā€˜mass produceā€™ (if we can call it that) t-shirts with Jaxons image on in order to make a profit.

I seriously wonder if you could make a legal case out of it.

I seriously wonder if you could make a legal case out of it.
I donā€™t think they can. I remember reading about a case of a celeb (I think maybe Rihanna but this could be wrong) and a paparazzi took a photo that ended up on some widely selling shirt somewhere and she didnā€™t get a single penny and couldnā€™t do anything about it, because she didnā€™t own the copyright of the photo even though it was her face

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think they can. I remember reading about a case of a celeb (I think maybe Rihanna but this could be wrong) and a paparazzi took a photo that ended up on some widely selling shirt somewhere and she didnā€™t get a single penny and couldnā€™t do anything about it, because she didnā€™t own the copyright of the photo even though it was her face
Ah I rememberā€¦ thatā€™s trueā€¦ slightly different when the photo in question is that of a minor though I wonder if that changes things šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I remember this, I think it was Topshop!

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately not . But you would think she had some form of respect for him Being jaxons father . Does she have no feelings at all . This is what we face with her day in day out . Sheā€™s a narcissistic manipulative soul and always has been . Sell the 398 if it makes her happy but stop the T-shirtā€™s with his face and jaxons gang . let him rest in peace

• Sad
I canā€™t imagine the mentality of anyone actually buying a t shirt with a strangers child on it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.