TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen anything mentioned about how her side of family feels about it all? I’m not sure the situation with her parents or if she has siblings but surely they can’t all be proud of her?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the price of those shorts, anyone who buys them must be out of their mind! If I’m brutally honest, the products and the ‘branding’ are an absolute load of crap. I understand that ‘398’ will be incredibly meaningful to her, but to everyone else it’s surely just three random numbers strung together. I don’t understand why strangers who never met Jaxon would pay such ludicrous prices for very basic plain clothing items with just ‘398’ on them. It will have taken her all of five seconds to ‘design’ them. Load of bleeping cobblers if you ask me!

Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen anything mentioned about how her side of family feels about it all? I’m not sure the situation with her parents or if she has siblings but surely they can’t all be proud of her?
She used to always make digs about the fact none of them would keep J overnight and only his Dad's mum would. Was why she said so close to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder what 2014 Kathleen Mary thinks about 2021 Kaytee.

All these years later and she is networking at events where her fellow instahuns wave fivers at her laughing about how much she has raised compared to a little boy who was trying to raise money needed for equipment.

2014 Kathleen didn't realise she would become that big headed she would launch a brand out of her deceased child and act like it's the next big thing in fashion.

2014 Kathleen probably didn't realise she would one day be crying over a Mercedes sunroof in the hope to get more money given to her.

2014 Kathleen didn't know she would be living a 5* lifestyle paid for by using her child on the gram for content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Annoyed and disgusted (most recently with the T-shirt crap). I promised not to talk on here to avoid family drama but I‘ve been reading for months and sharing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This 398 website is a terrible idea. I am pretty aghast she’s set something like this up - and more appallingly the photos of J on T-shirt’s. So so wrong.

Reactions: 6
She used to always make digs about the fact none of them would keep J overnight and only his Dad's mum would. Was why she said so close to her.
js dads mum passed away when J was very small and she stabbed her in the back by not sharing her fund raiser when she was dying because she didn’t want people to have no money left when she wanted a go fund me. And those are her words not mine

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
js dads mum passed away when J was very small and she stabbed her in the back by not sharing her fund raiser when she was dying because she didn’t want people to have no money left when she wanted a go fund me. And those are her words not mine
Yes I know. But she always spoke of how close she was because she was the only family member who would keep him overnight. Which was a huge dig at her own mum who watched him lots.

Reactions: 2
Are you and mrslh related at all?
Pretty sure she is on his dads side.

Surely she’s due a dose of karma…
I agree 100%. Edit: Actually I don’t. She lost Jaxon which is absolutely terrible and she’s going to have to live with the loss for the rest of her life. She just needs to get off Instagram, shut the shop down, get a job and be better.

I don’t care about her seeing but my mum has asked me not to so I’m not. Just wanted you to know some of her family are aware and not happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This is how much Out of reality she is £32 for a pair of shorts with 398 on like anybody will even know what it means it’s personal to her nobody else 🤦‍♀️ Nike dont Even charge that price and that’s a huge brand .
Wtf is she selling T-shirt’s for children with Jaxon’s picture on?! I can’t get over how weird and distasteful it is. The poor boy should be left to rest in peace. I feel so awful for his dad and dad’s family having to deal with this and potentially see people in public wearing one of those T-shirts 😔

Reactions: 15
I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad
Yep! Hit so many nails in heads here. She got plenty of rest, relaxation and free time for herself for sleep, trips, hotels. Did not need carers. She would not handle a well child either. I regularly get about five-six hours broken sleep each night the rest of my day is my job and doing everything for my children, the getting them ready, meds, school run, nursery, attempting washing and the house - the evenings, well anytime with kids can guess the rest. Up multiple times a night. On worse nights I look it- knackered. Where are my carers? She would get a right shock with a well child too.

Being emotionally attached to an expensive high-end Mercedes car which was provided for J is so very convenient. Utter bollocks.

Reactions: 11
Annoyed and disgusted (most recently with the T-shirt crap). I promised not to talk on here to avoid family drama but I‘ve been reading for months and sharing.
It’s nice to see that her family arnt egging her on actually. And at some point she might just mentally break and see what she’s doing is terrible!
im sorry you can’t visit his grave now with out the fear of some random person turning up like a park attraction :(

Reactions: 10
Neither side of the family are happy that’s for sure I am not from her side of the family . like red frog said disgusted is the word . It’s easy to say on here this this and this has happened but honestly so much more has in the past . She cannot see how wrong this merch shop is and selling T-shirt’s with his face and angel wings on .

Reactions: 10

This is so well put, sums her up perfectly, and should be put out there somehow! I honestly don’t understand how more people don’t see it.

Reactions: 8
In the end Jaxon was FAILED.
Firstly by his mum who saw him as easy money, she may have started off the right way for awareness but then the money and greed and need to be known got the better and I think she always put that first.
He was failed by his drs for not reporting her for stopping and changing meds. That feeding school alone where he was emaciated should have brought major red flags to ANYBODY that came into contact with him, his drs, his family and his preschool.
and he was even failed by her followers not all of us but the people egging her on, buying into her tit and her friends that Leianne I bet she wouldn’t have starved her kids.
her hole account needs to be shut down and her shop and I hope she don’t have kids again because she can’t put anybody but her self first

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.