TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His bedroom wa s never colourful her whole house was white and beige he was never in colourful clothing

Reactions: 6
These are the shoes, doesn’t read like she’s gifted them
I was just coming on about the Jordan’s. She’s fucking infuriating. She needs to be questioned about the money she’s spending,because I know for sure that those would have cost £100+ in fact you’re probably looking at more around £200! Personalised Jordans in your sons favourite not-really-had-chance-to-like-because-you-only-put-him-in-beige colours. Honest to god, I’m seething! She’s a dick

Reactions: 13
If she is paying full rent then she will be able to stay. I used to live in a three-bed ISOS house on my own. I used to ring them to tell them I would be happy downsizing if someone else needed it but they said I had to do the exchange myself. I ended up doing a swap on Facebook House Swap! I couldn't believe the housing association attitude. I thought they would bite my hand off. May have changed now though.

Doesnt bedroom tax only apply if you get housing benefit? If your paying full rent its irrelevant.
Yes it only applies if you are on benefits.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't imagine losing my child and my first thought being how I could still profit off of them

Reactions: 9
Sorry but those shoes are so tacky

I wonder if the reason she constantly wears something related to J is so people ask and she is able to speak about it and get sympathy?

Reactions: 11
Sorry but those shoes are so tacky

I wonder if the reason she constantly wears something related to J is so people ask and she is able to speak about it and get sympathy?
I get Joey Tribbiani vibes off her, that episode where he wears Porsche clothing. Dressing head to toe in Jaxon themed clothes makes it seem like she is attention seeking and using it as a conversation starter so she can talk about her brand or be recognised. It looks desperate and tacky, I feel uncomfortable with the direction she wants to take this so called brand. If she really had to do something it should have been classy, now I can see her eventually wearing and selling a tracksuit like Ladbaby's sausage roll one but with J's face all over it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
When I first read here I thought it was a bit harsh after checking her instagram and realising her little boy had sadly passed. I then read from the first thread and wow I'm shocked!
Does anybody know what j was diagnosed with?
I gave birth at Leicester in 2014 and was able to donate my cord to AN.

Reactions: 4
“Everything I do is for you” buying a fucking coat?! make it make sense

Reactions: 20
Same. However her stories are now becoming more and more transparent!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.