TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she’s probably stepping back to try and shut us down.
If she’s not posting as the nurse mum, we probably can’t really discuss her…

Reactions: 6
Oh I'll think she will have another child, it's something she's always been open about, she's also mentioned that she had the fear she would have a "healthy" child and how would that be fair on J.

I think if she was to go on to have another child and they were born completely healthy she'd turn into a travel mummy with insta funding her lifestyle and she'd base it on she was doing it in Js memory and making sure his new sibling saw and experienced all the things they never could together.
Yep! The child will be a cash cow

I also think she’s probably stepping back to try and shut us down.
If she’s not posting as the nurse mum, we probably can’t really discuss her…
But she relies on that page/persona to bring in the gullible supporters to buy her merchandise

Reactions: 3
She won’t ever leave the nurse mum insta or change the name because she wants to stay relevant with her minions . She ain’t exactly an influencer her page was purely for jaxon and now he’s no longer here the Page will go quiet for now she’s just trying to take anything thrown her way x

She'll also be due revalidation for the NMC in the next year....if she wants to stay on the register for nursing - which requires quite a bit of self directed reflection and attendance at mandatory training as well as a number of clinical hours (450 hours of clinical work over preceding 3 years- otherwise she'll have to complete a back to nursing refresher course )
somehow don't see her being able to fulfill these requirements, in which case she cant ( or shouldn't) call herself a nurse - although sadly and amazingly the title 'nurse' is not yet a protected title
she's a disgrace and an embarrassment to the profession and I hope she never works as a nurse again
Tbf if she was new to the trust her stat training or any preceptor training she did would count. Most stat training is about a week when you start in a new trust. She only needs 35 hours. The reflections are straightforward and personal and on a template, not time consuming - it would just be how long she spent in her role and whether it makes up to 450 hours and so she may be able to revalidate. she can also ask for an extension. I think it’s two months. Wherever there’s a loop hole she will find it & fight for it. You watch.

Being on ECMO needs the patients blood to be thinned with anticoagulants to stop it clotting in the machine, and one of the commoner complications of this is having a stroke where the patient bleeds into the brain, and this can lead to death.

(ex anaesthetist)
They could be checking either, or for a clot. Some hospital protocols only start Heparin 24 hours after insertion and I’m not sure if he was on ECMO that long. But then he could have thrown a clot. All just speculation.

title of new thread suggestion,
Help Kaytee keep her merc buy her sons Angel pics on her tacky T-shirt’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title the nursemum, if you have come on the search, your wide to her Merch!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following these threads since the first one . I re found them then realised poor J had passed . To see she had pissed off out of the country and was back to living how she was before she got pregnant .

when he was alive anything she did was for herself , what two year olds wants to stay in a swanky hotel ? Tell you what a two year older wants , they want you to play play doh with them . Or colour or paint . They don’t want posh holidays sunning yourself on a beach, sandcastles and just listening to them . Things she never did , the small life he got which she has now turned into some markerting freak show . Was spent watching a iPad , being passed around to whoever could have him , and spent travelling to school after a night of being looked after by carers so she could do naff all of her pissed .

she couldn’t even pop a Christmas tree up for him and have one day that wasn’t about her . Even now it’s I I ME ME.
I just hope that whenever he was with his dad he got to have more of those experiences 💔

Reactions: 6
I may be on my own here, but like the Ashley Cain thread is a number no title, I don’t think it’s appropriate here.

We can all agree she’s a vile woman, but she has just lost her child and a pithy thread title is exactly what gives Tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 50
I may be on my own here, but like the Ashley Cain thread is a number no title, I don’t think it’s appropriate here.

We can all agree she’s a vile woman, but she has just lost her child and a pithy thread title is exactly what gives Tattle a bad name.
Personally I think a thread title is ok along as it's about her and doesn't mention J.

Reactions: 11
Longtime lurker, first post.. looking back over the previous threads, I am horrified. I can’t believe I didn’t see it all at the time but I suppose that’s the naivety in me. There’s no way before reading all this would I ever think she was a narcissistic worm.

The merchandise was the ultimate straw for me, I’m not sure how she’s got the energy to brush her hair, let alone go on all these holidays so soon after his passing - that is to say, I’m not in her shoes but I know what I wouldn’t be doing, and that’s holidaying the days away and playing on the heartstrings of her followers who can’t see her for who she TRULY is!

Reactions: 9
I used to follow her until she decided to talk about the cancer Wards and how well kitted those are. Since then I have been reading here and was very sad when J passed away. I looked today at her friend Aisha's Instagram and she definitely looks like is going out partying in Marrakesh....I bet Kaytee is there too ...how can she? How can she recover soo soon? I would struggle get out of the bed and she's on holiday for the past 3 weeks, showing us her outfits, her posh hotel....I find it mind blowing. Not even going into the whole "brand" thing...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.