TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Never followed Kathy, I've been aware of her for a while an assumed from a distance she was a loving mum who would do anything for her poorly son. Just spent the past week reading all of these threads and all I can say is WOW. This goes way deeper than any harmless gossip on tattle, this is seriously disturbing tit. I was reading through thinking this sounds like the plot of a TV show, but unfortunately it happens to be real life 💔

She is a master manipulator an has so many people fooled its unbelievable! Hope more people see her for the dangerous woman she is. That poor little boy 🥺

Reactions: 9
Never followed Kathy, I've been aware of her for a while an assumed from a distance she was a loving mum who would do anything for her poorly son. Just spent the past week reading all of these threads and all I can say is WOW. This goes way deeper than any harmless gossip on tattle, this is seriously disturbing tit. I was reading through thinking this sounds like the plot of a TV show, but unfortunately it happens to be real life 💔

She is a master manipulator an has so many people fooled its unbelievable! Hope more people see her for the dangerous woman she is. That poor little boy 🥺
Literally how I was before I read more into her , I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for her at first

Reactions: 4
Kathleen living her best life 🙄 she is living life now how she has always wanted too!
Sad, grieving mum… 🙄

Literally how I was before I read more into her , I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for her at first
The SEN IG community seen right through her when she started “advocating” whilst filling her bank account, and totally distanced themselves from her. If anyone of them were unsure it was confirmed when she blatantly lied that the feeding school programme info day was cancelled when a few of them were actually in attendance.
The WhatsApp groups were busy that day…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's so horrible 🤯 I can't believe my own eyes - selling her tragically dead son pictures for a few £££ that should be reserved for family and friends only not for strangers! She is evil woman who will do anything for money, that's so disrespectful.
Baffles me so much, poor Jaxon 💔

Reactions: 5
Kathleen living her best life 🙄 she is living life now how she has always wanted too!

Nnaaahhhh she is not right in the head for sure. And I know some people will say everyone grieves differently etc but nah - I AM shaming her for this, picturing yourself out having a smashing time in Morocco weeks after your son has died - nah. You’re a wrong un Kathleen.

Reactions: 16
If anyone is dumb enough to buy one of those T-shirt’s then they need to give their head a wobble. How the hell is she living her best life on holiday with the amount of go fund Mes she has done in the past pleading poverty. Moaning her carers got taken away etc. Could’ve paid for it herself stupid cow

Honestly - he didn't need the careers. All what he needed was a mother&father.
I know children with far more complex health problems and their parents are coping well without carers. Not because they were denied- just because they feel they are responsible for their own child.
She wanted the child but she didn't want to change her lifestyle. That's not how it works.

What mother wouldn’t want to be at home grieving around family and those closest to her ? What mother would think living it up on a Instagrammable holiday to Marrakesh and posting pics of her in a pool “working” is appropriate? I mean if that’s how she deals with grief so be it , but it kicks those who have lost a child in the teeth and have the dignity not to beg on the gram for money to fund this lifestyle 🤮

• Heart
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower she does

for anybody just reading here this vile women subjected her son to years of neglect stopping his peg feeds resulting in him becoming seriously under weight . She then went on to change his medications when he had a very serious heart condition .

many times jaxon was left with carers and often she would turn back uo drunk after nights out . if you think that’s bad she told the whole of social media her child had the worst night ever in hospital but went on to discharge him so she didn’t miss her weekend plans for her birthday she then left him all weekend to go party in London and go thorp park ….. a week later he passed away

this women is pure trash she is the lowest of the low . She has gone on to set up a merch shop selling T-shirt’s with her dead son on with angel wings behind him selling to total strangers all over the internet making money from her sons death !!!!

she’s currently in Morocco living it up not a tear in sight . What grieving mother do you know that looses their son and weeks later is out partying in Morocco dressed to the nines with a full face of make up laughing and smiling ……

she is utter scum and I don’t care what anybody says .

and Kayet I know you read here hun so this is for you . i Hope your utterly ashamed of yourself and one day you will wake up and realise what a utter evil witch you really are and how much you neglected j , all those times you left him to do everything you want to do . All those times you didn’t make the effort because your a selfish witch like Christmas when you didn’t even give him toys or a tree . One day karma will hit you

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower she does

for anybody just reading here this vile women subjected her son to years of neglect stopping his peg feeds resulting in him becoming seriously under weight . She then went on to change his medications when he had a very serious heart condition .

many times jaxon was left with carers and often she would turn back uo drunk after nights out . if you think that’s bad she told the whole of social media her child had the worst night ever in hospital but went on to discharge him so she didn’t miss her weekend plans for her birthday she then left him all weekend to go party in London and go thorp park ….. a week later he passed away

this women is pure trash she is the lowest of the low . She has gone on to set up a merch shop selling T-shirt’s with her dead son on with angel wings behind him selling to total strangers all over the internet making money from her sons death !!!!

she’s currently in Morocco living it up not a tear in sight . What grieving mother do you know that looses their son and weeks later is out partying in Morocco dressed to the nines with a full face of make up laughing and smiling ……

she is utter scum and I don’t care what anybody says .

and Kayet I know you read here hun so this is for you . i Hope your utterly ashamed of yourself and one day you will wake up and realise what a utter evil witch you really are and how much you neglected j , all those times you left him to do everything you want to do . All those times you didn’t make the effort because your a selfish witch like Christmas when you didn’t even give him toys or a tree . One day karma will hit you
she doesn’t give a flying tit. She isn’t ashamed and she thinks she is gods gift. She is only sad he died because now what will she beg for in the go fund mes? Woe is Katy shard not enough has to duck off too Marrakesh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s more annoying is those supporting this behaviour because it’s utterly disgusting and needs to stop . Her account says selling items so everyone can have a little piece of j in their home yet she ain’t got any in hers in fact she won’t even go home . She ain’t visited his grave in weeks bearing in mind he only passed away less than 14 weeks ago . She’s expecting everyone to buy t shirts with her son On with angel wings when she’s dressed to the nines with nothing of j in sight she makes me sick . I’ve lost a baby and I would never dream of leaving our home or partying that soon or selling tshirts with my dead sons face on fir strangers on the internet to make cash …… vile absolute vile

Reactions: 12
Sad a couple pages back I posted screenshots from last year she gave him 3 presents and 1 was given for a ad !!! She didn’t want to wrap them but did anyway ( her words ) she then didn’t decorate the house or anything as he wouldn’t understand bearing in mind he was three and could use a iPad and talk . Even if he couldn’t understand still make an effort , she’s selfish honestly

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.