TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say that she had booked the holiday to the Maldives for her and j ??I am pretty sure she mentioned this when he passed and that all the amazing things she had planned like the trip to the Maldives wouldn't be with him.
She'll still be off with one of the insta hunz so she can use that holiday to draw in the sympathy.
I had to go for j bullshit. I have to travel the world for j. Don't worry I've packed my praha plastic flip flops guyz! Where's the js trainer merch on this holiday.
People grieve in many different ways but this is getting rather confusing now. Totally understand not liking being at home on her own... but not very many other grieving families can afford to go off to Cornwall then to Morrocco to get away. They've to stay put and deal with their grief. The house is still going to be there when she eventually gets home. All that will still be waiting for her she cannot keep jetting off everywhere.
Whose looking after the poor kittens?
Where does she find these friends that can randomly surprise her with trips to Morocco?
And who the hell believes a trip to Cornwall was planned for j.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the shop launches on Friday then, presumably while she is still abroad if they’re ‘no-where near’ to coming home. Thats a very quick turnaround, considering that when she mentioned it for the first time a couple of weeks ago she made it sound as if the idea had only just occurred to her! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s confusing me is that only a few months ago, kaytee made out like she had nobody and now she’s got friends who are able to take her on a surprise holiday at the drop of a hat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t understand the rainbow.
I actually was at the cemetery where j is the other day, I cannot get how huge and decorated his plot is

• Wow
Reactions: 33
What’s confusing me is that only a few months ago, kaytee made out like she had nobody and now she’s got friends who are able to take her on a surprise holiday at the drop of a hat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t understand the rainbow.
I actually was at the cemetery where j is the other day, I cannot get how huge and decorated his plot is
Is it at Wilford hill?

Also the Gofundme is still on her friend’s profile who set it up for her & im sure it’s the same friend that was going to be J’s carer

Reactions: 3
Also the Gofundme is still on her friend’s profile who set it up for her & im sure it’s the same friend that was going to be J’s carer
it is. It’s probably the same friend that will be going to the Maldives with her in a few weeks… watch this space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she said she'd bought the one next to it for herself, so she's probably included that in all the decoration.

Reactions: 1
I understand why her threads were closed for a bit. But now she is back doing swipes ups, she us promoting her "business" via Instagram and she has 110k followers.

Nothing has been said on this new thread that hasn't been said before. There is no speculation that isn't said on other threads.

Bad/sad things happen to lots of influencers and their threads aren't closed down. Kaytee shouldn't be exempt from tattle.

Reactions: 35
If she was just documenting her grief process because she found it helpful, or to help other people in her situation, then I’d feel like this thread was unfair. There is a definite money making angle here though. Trying to launch a ‘brand’ off the back of her child’s death, & talking about her ‘high hopes’ for it from her luxury hotel swimming pool, makes her as fair game as any other influencer in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@mods I have reported this thread very serious allegations on here unfortunately
like I said you sit there on your high horse about this thread but yet can sleep at night after slagging off other people. If you don’t like it get yourself off tattle and become a councillor so u can help people instead of slagging them off

I wouldn’t give a tit if she posted from her luxury pool if she had funded it herself but the facts are we all know the 2/3rd go fund me funded it

• Wow
Reactions: 22
@mods I have reported this thread very serious allegations on here unfortunately
I can't see any serious allegations, this thread could have been brutal considering the concerns on previous threads, peoples concerns for Js wellbeing and what's happened. Everyone is being careful as far as I can see.

I wouldn’t give a tit if she posted from her luxury pool if she had funded it herself but the facts are we all know the 2/3rd go fund me funded it
2 GoFundMe's and 1 Justgiving for a "chair". A tonne of Kofi donations for "coffee''. 1 GoFundMe for Js funeral and so she didn't need to worry about working for a year. PLUS the private donations from all the blue tickers who chose not to donate publically. Anyone notice how the only large donations came from Caroline Hirrons and Vicky Mclure. I thought that was odd considering the others all donated previously for the chair, then I was told it was done in private and their donations would have come to more than the £46k raised publically.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@mrstakeaway HUGE difference between discussing interior influencers bad taste/ beauty influencers having secret botox and making accusations about a woman whose child has just died.
@Sendparent did you miss the post up thread claiming his death was caused by her munchausens ? That is literally saying she killed him.

Reactions: 7
Do we reckon the ‘friend’ is a bf? It looked that way from the romantic dinner the other night that would explain why they could afford to sweep her away?

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon the ‘friend’ is a bf? It looked that way from the romantic dinner the other night that would explain why they could afford to sweep her away?
No she is away with Aisha Carrington, she booked/planned it but she didn't pay for it. Remember kaytee words things to make it look like something it isn't. She never said her friend paid for it, just that she arranged it all.

Reactions: 12
What I don't agree with is a child's death having to become a 'brand'. It is absolutely devastating that Jaxon has passed away and would wish that on no mother, she must feel so lost without him.

She said something along the lines of that the brand is the only way to keep his memory alive, I find this tasteless, many children have died and is that to say their memory has gone because their parents aren't selling merchandise with their names on it??

I think she needs to come off Instagram and grieve for her son with her friends and family ( who we never heard about before by the way) and in her own way. As much as many of us enjoyed watching Jaxons progress and how lovable he was, none of us personally knew him and she is going to end up starting the grieving process all over again if the brand does not go well and sales don't take off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just want these documented on here

image 1
“Brand”
I have no words…

image 2
Has “Hinch” vibes to it. Reeling you in that she is your friend. Asking for communication through the comments section for engagement. Emotional blackmail at its best.

image 3
If you are wondering where the Go Fund Me is, let me point you to image 3. When she is emotionally blackmailing you to buy a tote bag to keep her son’s memory alive (and her bank balance up), remember this image.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do feel so sorry for her and the loss of her beautiful boy but a part of me feels like she is playing a game to gain financially from the awful awful situation
I feel a book deal is on the way.

@mrstakeaway HUGE difference between discussing interior influencers bad taste/ beauty influencers having secret botox and making accusations about a woman whose child has just died.
@Sendparent did you miss the post up thread claiming his death was caused by her munchausens ? That is literally saying she killed him.
With all due respect may I ask did you follow her thread before J passed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She already said she’s writing a book didn’t she? And her followers will buy it like the mugs they are

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.