TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to give the Merc back now as that was for J?
His DLA would have stopped so Motability won’t be funding the car, but she could have paid the balance off outright - maybe with the GFM money but I wouldn’t like to speculate that she’s done that

Reactions: 10
Would those be the parents of the children on the oncology wards that you were jealous of Kathleen?. Because they had fridges and better vending machines?.

And it’s nice to see that he’d had his ‘WORST’ night ever in hospital just before she swanned off to Alton towers and London for her 30th birthday and sent him back to school and Kiera’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve felt for a long time this was needed, there’s grieving and sharing your grief process etc, but why does she post a grid photo and then share it to her stories because she wants likes..
She’s trying to expand her repertoire as some sort of grief influencer (cough Ellie..) now she can’t be used for family ads..

she’s using the “being in a hospital is too traumatic” so that she can claim she cant work. 🙄
There are plenty of other health related / nursing jobs that are not based in hospital that she could apply for, if she's triggered by the environment

Reactions: 17
She’s trying to expand her repertoire as some sort of grief influencer (cough Ellie..) now she can’t be used for family ads..
It does seem like ‘grief influencers’ are becoming a thing now, there’s a few that spring to mind. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with talking about grief, it’s probably something that should be talked about more, but I find the idea of profiting out of it a bit grim.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know what he died of? Sorry if that's an awful question.

I remember on the previous threads he seemed to be doing really well and then it all seemed to go downhill quite quickly. Poor boy

The profiting does make me a bit twitchy

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what he died of? Sorry if that's an awful question.

I remember on the previous threads he seemed to be doing really well and then it all seemed to go downhill quite quickly. Poor boy

The profiting does make me a bit twitchy
As far as I am aware she hasn’t shared that information/ refuses to do so. All she has said around the subject is that she looks back at videos and photos the days before and kicks herself for not seeing ‘signs’ leading up to. Whatever that means

Reactions: 7
Oh what a shame. If she was then the guilt along with the grief must be killing her. Maybe that’s why all the erratic stories (don’t shoot me!)

Reactions: 8
poor Jaxon was let down so much by her there is so many more life experiences he could of had rather than just being taken on holidays that suited her and posh hotels! I feel for his dad in all this he was a part of his life although she made out he wasn't and he must feel guilty that he didn't get to see him as much as he may have wanted to due living so far away. hope he has the support she does! least he never used his son as a cash cow or just for likes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a shame I didn’t realise there was a further side to it. I guess that’s insta for you. You never see the full picture just someone’s narrative. Either way she is grieving a child and must be horrendous. Jaxon seemed very well looked after and I have no doubt knew he was loved

Reactions: 8
I will probably get banned and abuse for saying this but she is hiding the reason because she knows she is to blame in some aspect.
Maybe not even directly to blame but she clearly feels a lot of guilt that she “should have seen the signs” and she left him and fucked off out to party, then he spent his last days in hospital.
Adult or child, unwell or not, you’d kick yourself forever knowing you could have been there and chose not to be.

Reactions: 29
His tube had been leaking for weeks. He was probably very dehydrated and his heart couldn’t take it. Was his tube leaking because her carers were being taken away.. who knows:
The words munchausen syndrome by proxy was thrown round ALOT on here. Maybe it got out of hand 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I had no idea about the tube. I must have missed that. What a bleeping shame

Reactions: 4
What was jaxons initial diagnosis? I never followed her, but from what I can gather his death was not expected ?

Reactions: 3
His tube had been leaking for weeks. He was probably very dehydrated and his heart couldn’t take it. Was his tube leaking because her carers were being taken away.. who knows:
The words munchausen syndrome by proxy was thrown round ALOT on here. Maybe it got out of hand 😔
I agree with this unfortunately, I have watched over the last few years and I truly believe that munchausen by proxy was what was happening, the whole cutting out/forgetting feeds or sleeping through feed alarms but swanning off to fancy hotels and always having time through the day to do a full face of make up and hair to spend her days talking on her insta stories while "struggling" and not having enough hours in the day was mainly for likes and attention. Jaxon at the time was an afterthought or prop to her. I think now he has gone she has realised, such a shame for him. No three year old should lose their life.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
What is known about J’s dad?
As far as I know from previous threads he lives in London, seemed to be pretty involved but Kaytee seemed to deliberately cut him out of the narrative?

Reactions: 11
What is known about J’s dad?
As far as I know from previous threads he lives in London, seemed to be pretty involved but Kaytee seemed to deliberately cut him out of the narrative?
He did the best he could when he was allowed. He was just portrayed as absent to fit her narrative of single parent with no support

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her grief is very painful to watch, having children of my own it physically hurts me to watch her. But I just cant imagine watching old videos of my deceased child and picking up my phone to video myself crying at them. Fair enough talking to the camera about how she feels - I understand the therapeutic side. But I dont understand just crying at a camera.

Ashley cain and his wife had a full party at the graveside as well and I agree it's in bad taste! Dont know how I would feel if I was at the graveyard at the same time as that.

Reactions: 34
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!

Reactions: 37
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
I recall a lot of biscuit and khaki coloured clothes. Never any rainbows. Do I need to go and have my eyes tested? Have I been seeing rainbows as incorrect colours?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While her grief is very raw and awful to see I agree with you guys. She was talking not long ago about not being able to interview/be fit for work and thought she was going to lose her house if she couldn’t work? Then is able to go on holiday and potentially set up a business? I do understand she doesn’t feel she could be a nurse again but I do wonder how she’s financially supporting herself right now
I don’t think she can be a nurse again - she was sacked from her last job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.