TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going to be selling in this shop? Has she said?
shes not said but she has been putting subliminal photos on her stories, her bag, her necklaces her bracelet, trainers 100% sure there will
Be T-shirt’s with rainbows on

Reactions: 5
What exactly is the point of the shop? Where is the money going? Has she even said?

Usually when someone sets up something like this they are very clear where the profits are going, say to a particular charity or cause. Far example, someone I know set up an online shop following the death of her baby, and all the proceeds went to the local NICU who had cared for her child.

While I get that she needs an income, and may not feel ready to go out to work, surely this is not just her new source of income? I know people set up online shops, sell stuff through Etsy, eBay, etc, as their income, but they don't tend to use the death of their child to promote it if its not for a specific cause.

Reactions: 13
What exactly is the point of the shop? Where is the money going? Has she even said?

Usually when someone sets up something like this they are very clear where the profits are going, say to a particular charity or cause. Far example, someone I know set up an online shop following the death of her baby, and all the proceeds went to the local NICU who had cared for her child.

While I get that she needs an income, and may not feel ready to go out to work, surely this is not just her new source of income? I know people set up online shops, sell stuff through Etsy, eBay, etc, as their income, but they don't tend to use the death of their child to promote it if its not for a specific cause.
It’s all so unsavory 😳

Reactions: 10
shes not said but she has been putting subliminal photos on her stories, her bag, her necklaces her bracelet, trainers 100% sure there will
Be T-shirt’s with rainbows on
There will also be prints. Same as the ones she’s attached to his grave arch.
She’s just admitted the Calenders were an income. Something she’d never really disclosed before.
She’s said obviously a portion going to charity. Which charity? What portion?.
I have a good friend who’s raised funds selling apparel for her sons equipment and when I asked if she would sell totes she said they weren’t cost effective. So I knew she wasn’t prepared to sell them at price that would allow a profit as they would clearly be just too expensive for her followers.
That’s obviously something Kathleen isn’t concerned with. She pays three figures for shoes/sunglasses/bags and will expect j’s fans to pay whatever she asks. We all know the calenders were MASSIVELY overpriced so she made a wad from them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There will also be prints. Same as the ones she’s attached to his grave arch.
She’s just admitted the Calenders were an income. Something she’d never really disclosed before.
She’s said obviously a portion going to charity. Which charity? What portion?.
I have a good friend who’s raised funds selling apparel for her sons equipment and when I asked if she would sell totes she said they weren’t cost effective. So I knew she wasn’t prepared to sell them at price that would allow a profit as they would clearly be just too expensive for her followers.
That’s obviously something Kathleen isn’t concerned with. She pays three figures for shoes/sunglasses/bags and will expect j’s fans to pay whatever she asks. We all know the calenders were MASSIVELY overpriced so she made a wad from them.
The charity is probably her own go fund me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All profits 100% going straight into her back pocket. If it doesn’t benefit herself then she’s not doing it

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She don’t want to work. She’s lived the good free life for too long and the 45k will only pay for so many holidays so she got to try and find something so she can carry on buying her £700 shoes

Reactions: 13
If I was someone that donated on the gofundme for the funeral, but then saw she was actually using it for holiday abroad for her and a mate, while I was working my butt off, I wouldn't be particularly happy. Thankfully I've never been sucked in by Kathleen and her stories, emphasis on story

Reactions: 16
If I was someone that donated on the gofundme for the funeral, but then saw she was actually using it for holiday abroad for her and a mate, while I was working my butt off, I wouldn't be particularly happy. Thankfully I've never been sucked in by Kathleen and her stories, emphasis on story
Is her real name Kathleen? I didn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's said she can't face going home so I suspect the funds will pay for her luxury world travel. Hangers on in tow. But it's not just about that, she's always been obsessed with being famous, on tv, on the radio, doing ads and collabs so the money will be about making her a 'brand' name. Of course, with everything always ALWAYS circling back to j and her grief and vids of him. Gotta keep that emotional sympathy pull going full steam because 3 x gofundme and over £100k in cash from a few months ago only stretches so far.

Reactions: 16
@mrstakeaway HUGE difference between discussing interior influencers bad taste/ beauty influencers having secret botox and making accusations about a woman whose child has just died.
@Sendparent did you miss the post up thread claiming his death was caused by her munchausens ? That is literally saying she killed him.
No I haven't missed any posts. I saw someone say 'maybe' so it wasn't a full blown allegation. Perhaps you should read the previous threads, people will have thoughts and heightened emotions over everything but it's clear that everyone is being careful on this thread. If you like to use tattle to talk about interior/beauty influencers this might not be the thread for you

Reactions: 27
One of the biggest problems is the ableism attached to her and her followers.
She asks for money and they give it. She asks for it because of the fact her son was disabled and then the fact he died. Her followers give her money because they feel she deserves it for having a disabled child, for being single and they don’t care how she spends it. Even when it was fraudulently raised. Once for a chair and again for a funeral or was it for solicitors fees because I’m not entirely sure ???????
The only reason she is a blue tick is because of her cash cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is her real name Kathleen? I didn’t know.
Yes!! Some super spy PI 🕵🏽‍♀️ on a previous thread found evidence Kaytee has put on her stories revealing her real name. It’s Kathleen something not Kaytee Jones. Jones is her step dads last name

Reactions: 3
I’ve never bought any influencer merch, but I follow a few who’ve launched their own ‘brands’ & the impression I get is that it is just a load of overpriced tit. Mostly T-shirts, tote bags & hoodies that probably cost pence to make, & they want to charge at least 100x that.

Reactions: 10
I feel desperately sorry for her losing her little boy who wouldn't? However, I hope she makes it crystal clear where this money is going to but somehow I think the majority of it will be going into her pocket.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.