TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really uncomfortable? Watching her grieve and judging her guilt and intentions. Jesus.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she can be a nurse again - she was sacked from her last job.
Depends what she was sacked for....unless it was for fraud or she's been reported to NMC for some reason?...although I got the impression that in spite of J's illness she wasn't too bothered about going back to nursing anyway as it obviously didn't pay enough to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
Oh this whole colours thing is driving me crackers! Like he was never dressed in colourful clothes, and then everywhere she goes it’s like “oh I can just see J’s colours everywhere” like nah Kathleen babes they’re just normal colours, and in a place like Morocco you’re gonna see them everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ashley cain and his wife had a full party at the graveside as well and I agree it's in bad taste! Dont know how I would feel if I was at the graveyard at the same time as that.
I can’t help but feel for anyone who has someone they visit in these cemeteries. When I take flowers for my loved ones, I like to sit for a while near them in the peace and quiet. I would be so gutted if people starting having loud parties & fireworks displays there, and putting great big balloon arrangements everywhere. I know everyone grieves differently, and doing this stuff might be helping them, but I do think they should perhaps be a bit more considerate of other visitors.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do cemeteries let people have the big balloon arches and all the decorations etc for a little while after burying their loved one and then start being a bit more strict with the rules?

Reactions: 7
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
The colours are for the ‘brand’ for the SHOP. It’s only since his passing that she’s needed some kind of gimmick. The colours of the rainbow heart emoji’s appeared on her posts/stories pretty quickly and then her tote bag (yes a tote bag. She of the Louis Vuitton previously just hung on a hospital coat peg or always in the background of a post) just ‘accidentally’ appeared centre stage in her Cornwall and clouds posts (I’ve not seen a single face in any of the images she’s shown with apparent faces on btw 🤦🏻‍♀️). Ah yes Cornwall. The family holiday she would NEVER of gone on if he were here. It didn’t fit the narrative. A caravan with all the family who were so absent previously???. The mum who only had time for her sister? And where are the cats?.
While she’s been in Morocco no flashy designer clothes are shown because she doesn’t want the new following too see her true colours. (Image from her friends stories of the Prada sandals).

Also why so may recycled videos of how well he was doing and how communicative he was when all she ever did was mock him and lie about his abilities?. Anyone else see she also wants to right a book?.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve watched her stories occasionally and while I find it very sad Jaxon died I don’t understand the crying on Instagram. Everyone grieves differently and maybe I’m just a more private person but I find it odd and wonder what her motive is. Is she going to keep trying to make money off insta?

Reactions: 14
He only has “colours” because baby A had orange and all their new webpage is orange and she’s just desperately trying to copy…

Reactions: 27
I see shes back out for romantic meals, will we be treated to photos of 1000 red roses again soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He only has “colours” because baby A had orange and all their new webpage is orange and she’s just desperately trying to copy…
she has done literally everything ash/saf did/done/doing.

jaxons pics in her nails (🤢) picking colour schemes, decorating the grave, seeing his face in the clouds everything they have done she has done. And it’s odd how close their deaths were

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been covered but I’m new to this thread… have read a fair bit on the older threads but obviously there’s a lot.

Why shouldn’t she have had the carers? I only saw her on this morning and then followed her more recently and it seemed a pretty convincing story that she should have them? (Not saying she should btw just interested in the bigger story so to speak).

also never noticed the expensive trips/shoes etc before but omg that is not the life of a struggling single mum

Reactions: 2
Don’t you think this is in really bad taste? I understand people finding the grave etc tacky and I get it about the shop. But she’s clearly in a very bad place and how is picking it over here helping anyone? Saying someone is to blame for their child’s death with no evidence is very harsh. You may think things about his health based on her posts but you don’t know anything categorically. Things may be more complicated than she portrays them on Instagram but you are not coming out of this well either.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t you think this is in really bad taste? I understand people finding the grave etc tacky and I get it about the shop. But she’s clearly in a very bad place and how is picking it over here helping anyone? Saying someone is to blame for their child’s death with no evidence is very harsh. You may think things about his health based on her posts but you don’t know anything categorically. Things may be more complicated than she portrays them on Instagram but you are not coming out of this well either.
shes in that bad of a place she can use her £45k go fund me money to fly to Morocco.. who does that

And also if she can show her life on Instagram to the world then the world can talk about it on here 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
shes in that bad of a place she can use her £45k go fund me money to fly to Morocco.. who does that

And also if she can show her life on Instagram to the world then the world can talk about it on here 💁‍♀️
Not in a bad enough place to not go and get her nails done, start up a business with website etc, not in a bad enough place not to go on holiday.
If you’re happy to plaster your life on social media, prepare for it to be picked apart. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 30
I reported it as it definitely is cutting it close in some comments. Its disappointing to see its deemed acceptable, tbh. Judging her guilt and implying blame is really awful.

Reactions: 14
I reported it as it definitely is cutting it close in some comments. Its disappointing to see its deemed acceptable, tbh. Judging her guilt and implying blame is really awful.
But because it’s been a bit longer it’s okay for people to comment on Ash and Saf and their behaviours?

Reactions: 21
no sorry. If your willing to be on this site and pick apart others how can there be an invisible line? Your happy to slate other people but not Kaytee? Double standards here

Reactions: 40
I personally don't agree that K should be blamed for J's death as we obviously dont know the ins and outs surrounding that, but this thread is here to talk about HER and that's what is being done soooo there we go... 🤷‍♀️

She just doesn't sit well with me, she never has done. And the fact that she said KEIRAS rather than CARERS just really grated on me back in the day LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I personally don't agree that K should be blamed for J's death as we obviously dont know the ins and outs surrounding that, but this thread is here to talk about HER and that's what is being done soooo there we go... 🤷‍♀️

She just doesn't sit well with me, she never has done. And the fact that she said KEIRAS rather than CARERS just really grated on me back in the day LOL.
what doesn’t sit right with me is how QUICK that go fund me went up.
be interesting to see how much if ANY goes to charity 🙄

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been covered but I’m new to this thread… have read a fair bit on the older threads but obviously there’s a lot.

Why shouldn’t she have had the carers? I only saw her on this morning and then followed her more recently and it seemed a pretty convincing story that she should have them? (Not saying she should btw just interested in the bigger story so to speak).

also never noticed the expensive trips/shoes etc before but omg that is not the life of a struggling single mum
So she had carers I'm sure to begin with it was for 4 days a week. Correct me if im wrong. But he was assessed and it was thought that he didnt need carers. She appealed a few times and the time he had carers was extended.
She claimed he was awake all night long vomiting and not having carers was a risk to his life as she might not wake up one night to him and he could choke/aspirate. But then she would say things like hes not vomited in.... so many days/weeks. But as soon as an appeal was coming up he would be vomiting all day and night.
I think they had a list of criteria and he never scored high enough on them to require caring needs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.