TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been 3 weeks that they have been away? I didn't realise it had been so long now. Did she go to Cornwall for 2 weeks and return for his birthday then leave almost straight away? She went away for a few days at the beginning too but never said where she was. I wonder where she will go for her 4th trip away and who will be sitting with J on her behalf next. She is going to go through money even faster now she can go away for however long she wants and however often she wants. I wonder what the next GoFundMe will be for because I dont think she will stop trying to get donations just because J has passed away.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It says it all she’s been abroad three weeks sat on her laptop begging it selling merch on her child who’s no longer here . How low can she get . When does it end . i would rarther be at my baby’s grave than sat abroad trying to cash in on his death . Sorry but it’s the truth 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I work full time and I couldn’t afford her lifestyle, says it all really

Reactions: 21
I work full time and I couldn’t afford her lifestyle, says it all really
Yet again, benefits probably paying for her lifestyle atm

Milking them while she can

Or her weird friends paid for her , why you would still wanna be associated with someone like Kathleen I don’t know

Yet again, benefits probably paying for her lifestyle atm

Milking them while she can

Or her weird friends paid for her , why you would still wanna be associated with someone like Kathleen I don’t know
She's not entitled to any benefits with all that gofundme cash in her account. There's no way benefits would pay for this, you don't get much.

Reactions: 10
Gah. Honestly she literally just chats tit. See her mess up and say that the merch had gone to 8 countries, then it was 4… 🤨 Kathleen love, give it up already.
1A48FF0D-E903-429A-B2CE-C6F3DAF7BE86.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not entitled to any benefits with all that gofundme cash in her account. There's no way benefits would pay for this, you don't get much.
You don’t know with her though , probably trying to scrape anything she can get

Great mother she ever was

Reactions: 4
It’s gone to no countries apart from the uk and all the mugs who actually bought something 😂

• Haha
It’s gone to no countries apart from the uk and all the mugs who actually bought something 😂
😂😂😂 I really honestly hope this all gets thoroughly looked in to and investigated. There aren’t words for her behaviour. Vile little cretin

Reactions: 7
I read and posted occasionally on the last couple of older threads. I didn’t think they would allow another one if I’m honest but there’s definitely a place for it.

Poor Jaxon, he was cruelly let down by her. If it was a solitary thing then I think I could understand the not wanting to be in the house or not wanting to visit the grave, especially in the early days. But that’s just a small part of it. I’m going to sound like an old woman, and it’s quite a minor point but I don’t get the sobbing videos whilst wearing strappy tops! Obviously she shouldn’t be in a shroud or anything but it just makes it that bit worse for me.

Nothing she has done financially surprises me sadly. It’s so frustrating that she’s getting away with this Scot free but it’s so true, anyone who calls her out will be piled on and accused of abusing a grieving mother.

Im not trying to moderate at all but my own personal view is that any pictures of Jaxon when he’s obviously unwell should be put behind a spoiler. It’s very distressing to chance upon an underweight child who has since passed away and I hadn’t seen them before. Just my view.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t mean this in a nasty was as i Buy from Etsy a lot but thats as far as her little venture will go . i understand people have bought items of the site only based on the fact she’s pulling at heart strings but after this week sales will drop dramatically because nobody wants T-shirt’s with a strangers child on who is no longer here . Nobody really wants a poster with words in anybody can make that theself and print it for pennys . i Guarantee she didn’t sell any off the T-shirt’s with the numbers on because why would anybody want one when the numbers mean nothing to them .

Reactions: 11
This was Christmas last year . Kaytee said he Wouldn’t understand Christmas . so got him just two presents she didn’t see the point in wrapping them …… I’m sorry but really this shows what kind of person she is . Th other pictures are my son who was two at Christmas and although he doesn’t understand I made the fort because it’s Christmas , to think j couldn’t even have one day all about him because his mother was selfish just so sad 😞
And also his main “gift” was actually gifted as it says that it will be seen in an ad.. it beggars belief!

The thing that most followers don't realise is that j was NOT ENTITLED to the carers and 60 hours a week. There's strict rules about carers allocation, there are thresholds and normally a child with 60 hours of carers a week for a school attending child means the child needs carers to keep them alive. Not too watch over them while they sleep, or write down how many times j turned in the night. Kathy even said herself he wasn't entitled to 60 hours a week and that allocation was from when she was in hospital (and fell out with every professional involved in his care) and on release she demanded the same level of care he'd had in hospital. J did not need watching for 60 hours a week, he didn't need to be kept alive by carers. Every time she was assessed and they told her sure wasn't entitled to that level of care she appealed. This bought her another 2 years of full time care. All that time and effort to basically fight for the right to not be around her child, not have to tend to him or parent him. Same now, sat in a luxury resort selling his image whilst friends visit and tend to his grave. Nothings changed.
There was a girl I used to know who had a Hickman line and was very ill. Needed 24 hour care. Always had to be watched as she was little and it would have been fatal if it was pulled out. No kieras though. Her parents are still together but one had to give up their job to do the night duty, staying up all night to ensure that nothing went wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Blagging the crappy merch on her stories , she has no shame whatsoever

Disgusting

Wake up to you mugs for buying it , it’s all going in her pocket !!

I think a lot are waking up to it . She launched the page on Facebook it had literally four likes nobody’s intrested .only those who always hashtag jaxonsgang .

yes your right she did get one Christmas present which was his main one gifted no suprise really with her . How can any mother not want to make Christmas special .

I think a lot are waking up to it . She launched the page on Facebook it had literally four likes nobody’s intrested .only those who always hashtag jaxonsgang .

yes your right she did get one Christmas present which was his main one gifted no suprise really with her . How can any mother not want to make Christmas special .
Especially when you know that every Christmas could be their last one

• Sad
  • Heart
Part of the reason her account got so huge was pity, others being thankful that they didn’t have disabled kids and thinking K was some kind of supermum.
Genuine sen parents knew she was talking out of her arse, over exaggerating and over exposing J but any parents who tried to clarify or give the right information got piled on.

The car has to be returned within 6 weeks.
And is she sends it back she will be charged for any damage scratches etc
And we know there are a lot of those!,

Reactions: 4
The way I can straight through this woman is scary. Cannot believe she starved him though

Reactions: 3
What kind of parent doesn’t try to make Christmas special for their kids. I know times are hard for most but gees! She’s a disgrace. I can’t even think about making your child skip medication an later to make your life easier

Reactions: 14
What kind of parent doesn’t try to make Christmas special for their kids. I know times are hard for most but gees! She’s a disgrace. I can’t even think about making your child skip medication an later to make your life easier
It’s insanity to me. You don’t even need to spend a lot on it, just make it something different from their day to day. Not that money is an issue for her.

Reactions: 9
Exactly when my baby was born my eldest was home and I was in alder hey I still made it special for him . My two year old last year didn’t understand but I made the effort not just for him but it’s Christmas I can’t believe she didn’t do anything not even a tree . How would have loved Christmas lights what a shame and to think it was his last Christmas selfish witch she is 😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.