TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t want to parent. End of. Literally every single thing she complained about were things that any parent does disabled child or not. She was never a mum, she classed herself as his Kiera (carer for those new here)

Reactions: 23
It was things like

“ j woke up twice in the night I’m so drained “
“ j is sick three times a day they won’t give more carers “
“ j medication takes so long so I’m cutting some out to make our day easier “

what did she think being a mother would be like exactly . Full time school 60 hours carers what more did she want most sen parents don’t get any help and have husbands working full time they don’t moan . J was walking with his frame he didnt need much support apart from feeding and medications and she moaned about that . I’m sorry but nobody starves their child or stops vital medications just to make their own day easy

Reactions: 18
it’s really sad when you think about it, even through the whole ‘losing carers’ situation it was never about J. It was always about poor kaytee and her precious sleep. She would basically say that she would be too tired to do the feeds and the meds during the night and could miss them which would harm J if carers weren’t there 🤦🏻‍♀️ ( Look at the news article) She’s only admitting now that J has passed how well he was doing, and how well he was thriving But when he was alive she would never admit that!! we all used to say over on her, how well he was doing. She just wanted him to sound worse than he actually was but we all saw through it on here ☹

Attachments

Reactions: 11
it’s really sad when you think about it, even through the whole ‘losing carers’ situation it was never about J. It was always about poor kaytee and her precious sleep. She would basically say that she would be too tired to do the feeds and the meds during the night and could miss them which would harm J if carers weren’t there 🤦🏻‍♀️ ( Look at the news article) She’s only admitting now that J has passed how well he was doing, and how well he was thriving But when he was alive she would never admit that!! we all used to say over on her, how well he was doing. She just wanted him to sound worse than he actually was but we all saw through it on here ☹
100%!!
Almost all her posts/stories/complaints and even now the way she talks about the grief everything is me or I. You can view her posts and see how many times she speaks or writes and refers to herself and how it’s all affected her. Compare them to how many times she references him in his own right and it’s minimal.
Even when saying she doesn’t want to live or actually doesn’t want to be here without him which is what she says rather than I want to die. Note the difference. HE was her everything…….Her income. Her Fame. Her story. Her publicity. Her excuse.

Reactions: 10
She constantly moaned she needed more hours for carers why

she changed his medications to make the day easier . She technically starved him to make her day easier but like somebody just said what did she change in her life for him NOTHING everyday she would have Starbucks that 30 minutes in Starbucks ahe Could have used giving j his medications . Most days she spent showing insta huns her new Zara haul that two hours could have been used to make j blended feeds ….

what sen parents do you Know that week consists of this

filming a Zara haul for all the huns to see her new clothes
weekly hair appointment
starbucks ( daily )
fancy meals out again daily
nights out every weekend
trips to London in fancy hotels
holidays to Dubai the list goes on ….

her followers are happy to pay for this lifestyle because they think she is an amazing mum and inspiration . Absolutely nothing about her is inspiring if anything it’s how not to parent . Poor j deserved so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is even more upsetting than I thought. I dipped in and out of her insta and the threads, so I know some but to see the things about his meds and feeds explained..its awful. I follow a lady on FB who has a daughter with various disabilities and I would look at her then look at how things were with J and I'd question myself as to why I couldn't draw parallels with the two. This lady on FB could not be more different. Her life revolves around her daughter and what they go through... breaks my heart. So different watching what J went through. Awful.

Reactions: 9
This was Christmas last year . Kaytee said he Wouldn’t understand Christmas . so got him just two presents she didn’t see the point in wrapping them …… I’m sorry but really this shows what kind of person she is . Th other pictures are my son who was two at Christmas and although he doesn’t understand I made the fort because it’s Christmas , to think j couldn’t even have one day all about him because his mother was selfish just so sad 😞

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing that most followers don't realise is that j was NOT ENTITLED to the carers and 60 hours a week. There's strict rules about carers allocation, there are thresholds and normally a child with 60 hours of carers a week for a school attending child means the child needs carers to keep them alive. Not too watch over them while they sleep, or write down how many times j turned in the night. Kathy even said herself he wasn't entitled to 60 hours a week and that allocation was from when she was in hospital (and fell out with every professional involved in his care) and on release she demanded the same level of care he'd had in hospital. J did not need watching for 60 hours a week, he didn't need to be kept alive by carers. Every time she was assessed and they told her sure wasn't entitled to that level of care she appealed. This bought her another 2 years of full time care. All that time and effort to basically fight for the right to not be around her child, not have to tend to him or parent him. Same now, sat in a luxury resort selling his image whilst friends visit and tend to his grave. Nothings changed.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ahhhhh her best friend susie... the one who compared disabled children to dolphins was it? How dolphins remind her of disabled children. Then there was the making sun of stroke victims. What a nice friend. And what a lovely disability advocate you are Kathy hun. As long as she's putting money in your account and setting up fundraisers for your disabled child it's OK if she bad mouths a whole community.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
2C53DFA7-E186-45D2-8BAA-6E1554004066.jpeg

The same racist Susie “Vile” Verill. The one Kathleen didn’t call out on when she described disabled children sounding like dolphins!
Couldn’t do that as Susie Vile was one of the first Go Fund Me co-ordinators. The one who gave Kathleen free reign to spend the fund “as she liked”

…and boy she did!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its all shocking. I don’t have a disabled child but my child had pneumonia as a baby and now has damaged lungs. There is no way I would change her medication to fit my lifestyle

Reactions: 11
remember the time she altered j’s meds & feeds herself, because they were flying to Dubai and she wanted it to fit around the 4 hour time difference 😫🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ahhhhh her best friend susie... the one who compared disabled children to dolphins was it? How dolphins remind her of disabled children. Then there was the making sun of stroke victims. What a nice friend. And what a lovely disability advocate you are Kathy hun. As long as she's putting money in your account and setting up fundraisers for your disabled child it's OK if she bad mouths a whole community.
I came here for this. I was close to messaging the stupid witch for even sharing a verill shout out, DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 9
For the new comers, our Kaths target audience isn't the SEN world. Isn't parents who have children with severe needs, who are eligible for care, where their parents fight for them every day. Fight through the exhaustion and try and fight the barriers that are in place. Her target audience is the parents of neuro typical children, the parents who couldn't and don't want to imagine feeding their child through a tube. The parents who don't have to battle with consultants daily, they are her easy target because they think they get a sneak peak of what life would be like if their child had additional needs, and they feed their hard earned money to her purely out of guilt thag they are "lucky".

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she couldnt be arsed with tube feeding and blended diets. If he fed himself, its one less thing for her to do. Not that she did a lot anyway. Honestly, I don’t know how she didn’t have the professionals on her arse when she starved him! For 56 days as well, literally surviving on water! Then again, maybe thats why she stopped? She wont talk about it because she says its triggering for her… maybe it triggers her because the professionals stepped in? Maybe his dad reported her? we’ll never know until someone she knows speaks up because she isnt gonna start telling the truth now.
If I had been following her then I would have reported. But there is no doubt health professionals would be following her and making notes......

Reactions: 3
If I had been following her then I would have reported. But there is no doubt health professionals would be following her and making notes......
Agree did anyone report her ? If I had seen all this going on there’s no way I would stop reporting her

Reactions: 3
It definitely always came across that she thought she knew better than the doctors, it was never about what was best for J, just what was easiest for K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.