TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad this thread has finally been put back up, there’s a lot of new people that never followed before, I’ve been here since thread 1 wishing more people saw the truth and the Jaxon passed away and she got all these new followers that didn’t know the truth and there was no one to discuss any of this with. Welcome to every one of you, read through the previous threads and prepare for a shock.

I couldn’t believe she’s even carried on since us death. She’s got worse and thinks she’s untouchable. Thank god for this site

Reactions: 24
It’s safe to say she is vile and I do hate to say those words because she’s lost her son but I feel lessons have certainly not been learnt …. J deserved so so much more than he got from kaytee . He was such a bright beautiful clever little boy he really was and looking back now it was clear his needs was not met and he was in fact neglected . The day she discharged him for her birthday I knew as a mother I just would never do that but it’s kaytee she does not care it’s her own needs before his . When you have a child you out the child’s needs before yours always but she never did . j was in school she had NO job so had all day to herself why he was at school she had absolutely no exscuse to carry oncrying for carers because she did not need them . J was very good walking with his frame and playing with toys he had a special bed safe from falls so he didn’t need carers at all . as a mother myself to a child with needs giving medication takes all of five minutes even the peg feeds are not time consuming she had absolutely no reason to stop medications or feeds because she claims to have no time !!!

now her argument about needing carers was pathetic she had them overnight why she was partying that is not right at all … she then would spend all day why j was at school and with carers just sat in her car drinking Starbucks doing stories on Instagram with a full face of makeup now what mother has time for that !!! Claiming to be a single mother fighting for more hours ( as if four nights wasn’t enough ) !!! Moaning about not getting enough money yet everyday having Zara and gym shark orders coming

and don’t get me started on her discharging Her poorly son a week before his death just so she could go partying for her birthday and Thorpe park . As a 30 year old mother to a disabled child who had had what she said was his worst night ever to just bloody leave him to party is disgusting !!! A week before his death and that’s the kind of mother she was . So to any new members just remember all this before you fall for her crying on insta !!!

j Is no longer here and this mother is cashing in on his death selling merchandise. Now everyone grieves different but this Is beyond sick in my eyes . Can you imagine how his father will feel if he seen a stranger in Tesco wearing a T-shirt with his dead child on . I mean it’s obvious she neglected j but does this mother have any heart at all or feelings if how his farther might feel in all this . Shame on anybody who bought from that page because it’s disgusting . Why she’s on a retreat for the last how many weeks with her full face of make up cashing in on her sons death who is sat at that poor boys graveyard certainly ain’t here

rant over …

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just to add, for anyone not up to speed, as well as the appalling ways she treated Jaxon, she also bitched about children's cancer wards. Apparently they're like 5 star hotels because the families who need them have access to games consoles and snacks.
Why am I shocked?!

Reactions: 1
She was told by his cardiologist at GOSH to under no certain terms do it. The feeding school also advised that he wasn't stable enough to actually attend the physical school which was her first plan but they'd do an online plan but they also didn't recommend it but naturally they pushed for it cause they wanted the ££££. Kaytee didn't listen to any of the advice she was told she just went ahead and did it and documented it for us all to see, you could see J deteriorating by the second.

Also, she wasn't actually really trying him with anything that had substantial nutritional value. As previous posters have said it was chocolate cakes and frazzles. For a time he was on a blended diet thru his PEG which you could actually see him tolerate and he was gaining some weight & making process but all K could do was complain how it was so time consuming prepping the blended meals, cooking the blended meals & flushing with pepper mint tea. Again, this treatment plan that was somewhat working for J was too much of an inconvenience for her, that's when she began looking into the feeding school.
Some receipts from the Blended diet days. She went from raving about how better it was doing a blended diet throwing shade on other parents who didn't to then saying it was too much work for her. Evidently nobody told Kathleen when she fell pregnant that you have to cook for your child. She said she did it for a year but I'm sure it wasnt that long before she quit.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just to add, for anyone not up to speed, as well as the appalling ways she treated Jaxon, she also bitched about children's cancer wards. Apparently they're like 5 star hotels because the families who need them have access to games consoles and snacks.
i hate this attitude. It happens a lot in my hospital as the cancer ward have vending machines, WiFi, ipads etc. Yeah they have those things but also cancer!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
i hate this attitude. It happens a lot in my hospital as the cancer ward have vending machines, WiFi, ipads etc. Yeah they have those things but also cancer!
Are not all child’s wards quite nice though? The child ward in my local hospital is lovely, it’s a bit restrictive atm due to covid, but normally it’s actually quite nice for a hospital

Reactions: 6
Some receipts from the Blended diet days. She went from raving about how better it was doing a blended diet throwing shade on other parents who didn't to then saying it was too much work for her. Evidently nobody told Kathleen when she fell pregnant that you have to cook for your child. She said she did it for a year but I'm sure it wasnt that long before she quit.
Exactly this! I mean if he wasn’t peg fed (sorry if that’s not the right wording), she’d be cooking and making meals for him anyway so why not do the blended diet if it helped him. I cook 3 different meals every bloody evening because the kids don’t eat the same (one veggie). Did she have him and then not expect to feed him?!

Reactions: 18
Exactly this! I mean if he wasn’t peg fed (sorry if that’s not the right wording), she’d be cooking and making meals for him anyway so why not do the blended diet if it helped him. I cook 3 different meals every bloody evening because the kids don’t eat the same (one veggie). Did she have him and then not expect to feed him?!
This is what I don’t understand, many parents use homemade puréed food for weaning without making a big song and dance about it. Imagine if a parent just decided actually do you know what, I can’t be bothered to cook you actual food, even though it benefits you, you can just have formula or breast milk, that would be neglect

Reactions: 21
It’s safe to say she is vile and I do hate to say those words because she’s lost her son but I feel lessons have certainly not been learnt …. J deserved so so much more than he got from kaytee . He was such a bright beautiful clever little boy he really was and looking back now it was clear his needs was not met and he was in fact neglected . The day she discharged him for her birthday I knew as a mother I just would never do that but it’s kaytee she does not care it’s her own needs before his . When you have a child you out the child’s needs before yours always but she never did . j was in school she had NO job so had all day to herself why he was at school she had absolutely no exscuse to carry oncrying for carers because she did not need them . J was very good walking with his frame and playing with toys he had a special bed safe from falls so he didn’t need carers at all . as a mother myself to a child with needs giving medication takes all of five minutes even the peg feeds are not time consuming she had absolutely no reason to stop medications or feeds because she claims to have no time !!!

now her argument about needing carers was pathetic she had them overnight why she was partying that is not right at all … she then would spend all day why j was at school and with carers just sat in her car drinking Starbucks doing stories on Instagram with a full face of makeup now what mother has time for that !!! Claiming to be a single mother fighting for more hours ( as if four nights wasn’t enough ) !!! Moaning about not getting enough money yet everyday having Zara and gym shark orders coming

and don’t get me started on her discharging Her poorly son a week before his death just so she could go partying for her birthday and Thorpe park . As a 30 year old mother to a disabled child who had had what she said was his worst night ever to just bloody leave him to party is disgusting !!! A week before his death and that’s the kind of mother she was . So to any new members just remember all this before you fall for her crying on insta !!!

j Is no longer here and this mother is cashing in on his death selling merchandise. Now everyone grieves different but this Is beyond sick in my eyes . Can you imagine how his father will feel if he seen a stranger in Tesco wearing a T-shirt with his dead child on . I mean it’s obvious she neglected j but does this mother have any heart at all or feelings if how his farther might feel in all this . Shame on anybody who bought from that page because it’s disgusting . Why she’s on a retreat for the last how many weeks with her full face of make up cashing in on her sons death who is sat at that poor boys graveyard certainly ain’t here

rant over …
I don’t know how she could celebrate when he was ill. I’d be worried sick and just want to be by his side. She discharged him so he wasn’t in hospital alone whilst she was out partying. I understand he had a life limiting illness but his death seemed sudden due to neglect.

Reactions: 14
Are not all child’s wards quite nice though? The child ward in my local hospital is lovely, it’s a bit restrictive atm due to covid, but normally it’s actually quite nice for a hospital
Cancer wards have a lot of fundraising and gift giving, and often have more luxuries than a general med/surg ward as patients are there for longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain why J was peg fed? I told myself I'd stay away from this thread but reading in horror about the 'feeding programme'. I'm just trying to understand why she was do desperate to get him off tube feeding.

Reactions: 1
She started giving out her UberEat code so she was living off free takeaways for herself and cooking for J was a hassle when she could get free premade feeds off the NHS. She could then use his deliveries of feeds and meds for content to moan he had too much stuff being delivered and she would need a bigger house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She put J in a hospice so she could go on holiday! I think that was just one of the worst things i remember her doing
Who even does this?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She put J in a hospice so she could go on holiday! I think that was just one of the worst things i remember her doing
Who even does this?
Then when he passes away she goes on holiday and sends him flowers to his grave insisting she would do anything to be with him. Holidays were her goal, if she could leave J that was her preference but if she had to take him she never went anywhere that was suitable for his medical needs or places he would enjoy. It was always hot countries with limited access to medical help if there was an emergency.

Here's another receipt. I wonder if she now understands why people wanted her to take him to places he would love.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Then when he passes away she goes on holiday and sends him flowers to his grave insisting she would do anything to be with him. Holidays were her goal, if she could leave J that was her preference but if she had to take him she never went anywhere that was suitable for his medical needs or places he would enjoy. It was always hot countries with limited access to medical help if there was an emergency.

Here's another receipt. I wonder if she now understands why people wanted her to take him to places he would love.
😱 So shocked, or am I?! I didn’t see this! Been following her for a while but dipped in and out, she always grated on me, but Jaxon was just an amazing little boy 💔 I think it’s clear she has some sort of personality issue/disorder?! I’m no expert but she is just so VERY narcissistic.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she got away with it, how safeguarding wasnt involved… did UK medical professionals report her? Considering he was a bag of bones & looked so poorly…

pic attached was during his starvation Feeding plan, then according to insta, he was in hospital not long after. Poor kid was literally wasting away infront of her and weighed 7.8kg 😱😭
Honestly, the feeding programme broke my heart. He was fading away before our eyes and looked so ill. 😪😪😪

When she made him lick an oven chip for an Ad I honestly wanted to slap her. Sorry if thats too harsh but I felt sick with worry for that little boy. The weeks leading up to his passing I felt ill and like something really bad was coming. 💔

The other thing that anyone new to this thread should know is that she lied a lot about being a sole carer to J. It just wasnt true. She led people to believe his dad was no where in the picture and had pretty much abandoned him when he had him lots. Weekends. Any time he was in GOSH he was one who stayed with him. She always used it as an excuse to stay in a fancy hotel and go out.

She also hid the fact she was engaged from all her followers. Which was just so she could play the role of poor single mother. She had more help than most people. His dad. His family. Her family. Carers. School. Her fiance. Honestly it was like any time she had to spend alone with him was begrudged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This might be one of the times when people might think she felt guilt, but she follows it with saying J was like that before the feeding school and we always blame ourselves for things that aren't in our control.

J was not like that before the feeding school and she was the only one who had control of this situation. GOSH and his team at his local hospital told her not to do this. She had control, the choice was up to her and she paid thousands to do it. He wasn't fit enough to go over to Austria, that should have been a red flag not to do it but she pushed for him to so the online programme where she is in the UK and the doctors are in Austria. That was even more risky. That should have been another red flag.

Before the feeding school she was claiming he vomited up to 50 times a day. (He would have been in hospital if that was the case) After the feeding school ended she justified making him do it by slipping up and saying J vomited on average once a day (not 50 like she claimed to the media and when she was fundraising) she said during the 56 days he did the feeding programme he only vomited 6 times.
That post is still there. She was then upset he was rushed into hospital and the first thing the doctors did was put him on feeds which made him vomit. She was almost blaming the hospital for putting him back on feeds. I've hid his face, mods can remove if they wish, she has never hid his face and has chosen to share him like this but mods are more than welcome to remove. From these pics you can see why the hospital put him straight onto feeds, you can also understand that if he was starving it might explain why he only vomited 6 times in 56 days. As a nurse you would hope that would have been another red flag, not something to justify why it was good to take him off his feeds and to moan about the hospital putting him back on.

She used to say the feeding school cost double what it did until it the true cost was put on here and then she started saying the right price. There was also a meet up in this country for the feeding plan, she was going to it to find out information properly but said it had been cancelled so went out instead but other SEN parents off insta attended it as it wasn't cancelled whatsoever. Not 100% but I think all those that went chose not to risk it.

Honestly, the feeding programme broke my heart. He was fading away before our eyes and looked so ill. 😪😪😪

When she made him lick an oven chip for an Ad I honestly wanted to slap her. Sorry if thats too harsh but I felt sick with worry for that little boy. The weeks leading up to his passing I felt ill and like something really bad was coming. 💔

The other thing that anyone new to this thread should know is that she lied a lot about being a sole carer to J. It just wasnt true. She led people to believe his dad was no where in the picture and had pretty much abandoned him when he had him lots. Weekends. Any time he was in GOSH he was one who stayed with him. She always used it as an excuse to stay in a fancy hotel and go out.

She also hid the fact she was engaged from all her followers. Which was just so she could play the role of poor single mother. She had more help than most people. His dad. His family. Her family. Carers. School. Her fiance. Honestly it was like any time she had to spend alone with him was begrudged.
That photo she is using of J on the slide for her souvenirs people might remember her posting them to her stories at the time. Unless they were following the threads before they wont know what was going on at that point.

People had said she never took him to the park or play area, few days later she takes him. Then we all suspected J wasn't actually with her, she started sharing pics/clips of him that looked pre-recorded, put up pre-recorded ads and tried to make it look like he was with her. His dad dropped her in it by saying he had had J for 10 days. There was no need to hide him going to stay with his daddy, but she didn't like people clocking on to the fact she had 60 hours a week of carers, 35 hours of school, 5 hours estimate for the school transport, her mum had him once a week for a few hours and J's dad had him at weekends often.
FFE193DE-5145-4FCE-B315-15FC5DF959DF.jpeg

B052EA13-A2DE-465C-8DE2-BD61A21D6662.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe she actually moaned about that
It was disgusting at the time, I remember my mouth just being ajar at what she was saying. I thank my stars I have 2 healthy children but I’d have been even more disgusted with her if my kids were poorly and she was coming out with this tit.
Iv noticed A LOT of her stories have gone, the cancer ward comments were in her highlights but that’s gone now. As well as feeding school highlights, for obvious reasons she wants to hide his starvation.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been watching K’s stories with mounting disbelief since J passed away. I can not even imagine what it must be like to lose a child and I pray to God I’m never in that position. Though in the past I have certainly added to posts questioning her parenting and care of J it didn’t feel right to comment on things that have happened in the past
BUT i feel her current behaviour has well and truly brought her back to a place where things need to be said.
!. The Colours, his colours, the wearing blue and lining Trent Bridge (this by the way is only 10 mins from my house it was odd to see) I can never remember him having any connection to rainbow colours she certainly never dressed him in bright colours and his room was nothing short of bland.
2. the ’candid’ shots of her working from a luxury pool, hotel room in Morocco, never seen anything so staged in my life ! Not only did she get someone to take them but she then posted and tried to pass them off as oh I didn’t know the camera was there bollocks!!
3. A website selling merch for your son who has passed away is nothing short of odd and the T-shirt’s which feature him with angel wings are nothing short of sickening.
4. The grave is just awful, create something like that in your own garden or in a park at a push but in a space that is shared by other people who go to remember loved ones and spend quiet time in remembrance or reflection is beyond believe its tacky and disrespectful to both J’s memory and the people who’s loved ones are laid to rest in that space
5. The trip to Cornwall with family (Who were apparently) her rock but we’ve never seen or heard of as it didn’t suit her narrative to have support from anyone else except for the paid for carers
and finally what exactly IS happening with the funds from the website?
Sorry rant over but I just needed to say it
My thoughts exactly!!! Especially number 2, she must think people are so thick .

Maldives is such a strange place for a poorly child to go, I imagine there’s not a lot of hospitals. If he had an emergency or something could be dangerous for him.. Also probably be boring for him after a while. But again what she wanted to do and where would give her the most “stylish” insta pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.