TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my lovely potato ❤

There was an incident one night she went out on the piss and came back and filmed herself arguing with one particular carer she had an issue with. They weren't used for their need with Kaytee. They were her on call baby sitters.
Christ. When I was a student I would do sleep in shifts for poorly kids/teens and I can’t even comprehend this happening.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask, the photo she used to announce he had passed away was a photo of her kissing his head but his face is cropped, she shared that photo in full on her stories fully showing Jaxons face. Had he passed away in that photo? I know people kicked off when Ashley and Safiyya showed Azaylia being hugged after she had passed away but this was a full frontal pic of Jaxon. That didn't need to be shown whether he had passed away or not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Christ. When I was a student I would do sleep in shifts for poorly kids/teens and I can’t even comprehend this happening.
She often spent a few hours having a chat and a coffee in the kitchen at the start of their shifts. If he needed 24/7 care they shouldn't have had hours to spend in the kitchen having coffee. She also showed a carer lying on the floor so she could measure to see if a super king bed would fit and showed one lying on the floor helping her compile evidence for the carers appeal. None of that is in their job description. If J went to hospital whilst a carer was there, she would take the carer with them, then leave the carer with him whilst she went home. There was a time when the carers complained about her coming home drunk in the middle of the night arguing with a guy. None of this is what is supposed to happen when your childs having continuing healthcare carers in your home.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She often spent a few hours having a chat and a coffee in the kitchen at the start of their shifts. If he needed 24/7 care they shouldn't have had hours to spend in the kitchen having coffee. She also showed a carer lying on the floor so she could measure to see if a super king bed would fit and showed one lying on the floor helping her compile evidence for the carers appeal. None of that is in their job description. If J went to hospital whilst a carer was there, she would take the carer with them, then leave the carer with him whilst she went home. There was a time when the carers complained about her coming home drunk in the middle of the night arguing with a guy. None of this is what is supposed to happen when your childs having continuing healthcare carers in your home.
I use to come in and make a brew with mum/dad, have a chat and then they would go to bed and I’d sit downstairs/in the bedroom all night. Not hours though! Only one time a kid got sick with me, and I stayed in the house and cleaned up 🤣

Can I ask, the photo she used to announce he had passed away was a photo of her kissing his head but his face is cropped, she shared that photo in full on her stories fully showing Jaxons face. Had he passed away in that photo? I know people kicked off when Ashley and Safiyya showed Azaylia being hugged after she had passed away but this was a full frontal pic of Jaxon. That didn't need to be shown whether he had passed away or not.
he’s still alive. I won’t look at the photo but if he still has tubes and wires, then he’s alive. They would have to keep everything in.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully all this will come up when they do the review into his death because this is dodgy AF! It sounds like she purposely made him ill, so she could get what she wanted... Which was carers in her case. WTAF?!
I would hope it all came up, but even if it did, theres a chance nothing would be done. People have been reporting her for a long time, directly to children services, the council and NSPCC, alongside benefit fraud reports. It would look really bad if they have had all these people, including professionals, reporting her for a long period and they did nothing.

I use to come in and make a brew with mum/dad, have a chat and then they would go to bed and I’d sit downstairs/in the bedroom all night. Not hours though! Only one time a kid got sick with me, and I stayed in the house and cleaned up 🤣

he’s still alive. I won’t look at the photo but if he still has tubes and wires, then he’s alive. They would have to keep everything in.
The pic with him with the tubes on was the week before when he had the Pulmonary Oedema, she stood and took a pic whilst nurses were seeing to him. The photo I'm on about is the pic she posted that is still there where she is kissing his head but its been cropped so you cant see him, rightly so too. She used it on the post to announce he had passed away. She then shared that same photo to her stories without it being cropped and you can see J fully, no tubes or wires, the blanket is pulled right up to his chin. That image haunts me and I wished I had never seen it, there was no trigger warning before she shared it or I wouldn't have viewed it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel more sorry for the cats than her , stupid cow. Moaning all the time you can’t look after Jaxon then you get kittens for 5 minutes

Honestly I can’t stand her at the moment

Reactions: 5
I would hope it all came up, but even if it did, theres a chance nothing would be done. People have been reporting her for a long time, directly to children services, the council and NSPCC, alongside benefit fraud reports. It would look really bad if they have had all these people, including professionals, reporting her for a long period and they did nothing.

The pic with him with the tubes on was the week before when he had the Pulmonary Oedema, she stood and took a pic whilst nurses were seeing to him. The photo I'm on about is the pic she posted that is still there where she is kissing his head but its been cropped so you cant see him, rightly so too. She used it on the post to announce he had passed away. She then shared that same photo to her stories without it being cropped and you can see J fully, no tubes or wires, the blanket is pulled right up to his chin. That image haunts me and I wished I had never seen it, there was no trigger warning before she shared it or I wouldn't have viewed it.
I know which photo you mean it’s in black and white and it’s like she’s kissing him goodbye. His eyes are shut and his face is too relaxed. 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This thread had 9k views before she launched her souvenir shop, 30k have now viewed it. I hope some of those 30k send a clear message and unfollow. They can still see everything as her account is public but stats mean alot to her and it might make her ask herself some questions. They can also use a website that let's you view peoples stories anonymously without using instagram

I know which photo you mean it’s in black and white and it’s like she’s kissing him goodbye. His eyes are shut and his face is too relaxed. 😪
Yes that one, I didn't know if I should ask on here because I wasnt sure. It took my breath away when I saw it, that's not how people should remember him by.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
😭😭😭 I can’t imagine posting this. It’s a very American thing posting loved ones after they have gone. I say American as my family always post funeral photos 😬

Reactions: 3
Her TikTok is disgusting. Just had a look after people mentioning the distaste in her IG posts. The video she has posted to plug the ‘shop’ has video footage on her with him in the chapel of rest. Is nothing private and not for clout anymore.
She needs telling, keep your private tit private ffs! It’s one thing to tell his story but to post that is a whole new level of disgraceful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

I saw that one too. It was very obvious he was no longer with us in that photo. I only looked at it for a second and I can still see it so clearly now. She absolutely should've put a trigger warning at the very least.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sending flowers to j, all for Insta. Why? If you missed him that much you'd be at his graveside. He was abandoned by her in life and in death.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her TikTok is disgusting. Just had a look after people mentioning the distaste in her IG posts. The video she has posted to plug the ‘shop’ has video footage on her with him in the chapel of rest. Is nothing private and not for clout anymore.
She needs telling, keep your private tit private ffs! It’s one thing to tell his story but to post that is a whole new level of disgraceful.
oh I’ve just sobbed over that video 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
oh I’ve just sobbed over that video 😭
my heart breaks for J, that even in his last moments have been shared as an advert to millions of people on TIKTOK so she can get money.
her last moments with her baby and she can just share then like that. I just don’t understand.
I wish somebody anybody had stepped in when he tube was leaking and said right he’s not leaving Hosptial until it’s fixed.
how could she take him home :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is no moment with him private? Who shares their chapel of rest moments as an advert? She is sick! Just when I think she can’t surprise us anymore she does, I have no words, no privacy in life or in death
Rip j you deserved so much more

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t care what anyone says she didn’t care when he was alive and still don’t now . Sending him flowers why she’s in Morocco . The amount of times she left him to go party even when he was clear,y extremely poorly no mother would do that . i Don’t begrudge a grieving parent a holiday but shes took over 40k in donations and now set up a merch shop to sell merchandise of her dead child . It’s not a tourist attraction it’s a child who sadly lost his life ffs . If you genuinely think that’s normal then your exactly like her . Never known anybody like her at all and all the posts crying and holding his pictures are becoming ridiculous. Since when did people video themselves crying in a chapel thats such a private moment it shouldn’t be broadcasted . When you loose a child the last thing you want to do is be on your phone . When I lost my baby the last thing I wanted to do was post myself crying to thoasands of people and I can tell you now I would be mortified if I seen somebody walking around with a T-shirt of my dead son on !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m currently watching Ruby Wax. She’s talking about how fame is a drug. That when it’s slipping away from someone they will do anything to claw it back…..to keep the status. We are all seeing that in Kathleen’s behaviours.

Is no moment with him private? Who shares their chapel of rest moments as an advert? She is sick! Just when I think she can’t surprise us anymore she does, I have no words, no privacy in life or in death
Rip j you deserved so much more
Tiktok. Of all places? And who filmed it ffs?. I have never ever even taken a phone with me when visiting a chapel of rest. That is not a memory anyone wants to relive. Then to go ahead and share it is horrific.
Some of the comments ‘His legacy lives on’.
And again she is using death as a marketing ploy. We know she posted on Twitter RIP me and my boy when she knew the Kiera’s fight was over. Now she’s using her own mortality to reel them in.
(Her tiktok has had a HUGE cleanup. The content previously was vulgar as others will remember).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Finding it hard to take in what I am reading here. I really hope it isn't true 💔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.