TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by the items she’s selling 🥴🤔 like why? What? How? 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe people have agreed to this I.e the website designers, suppliers etc, those enabling her should also be ashamed

Reactions: 11
Hopefully someone shows her this thread & she can realise ! X
She reads here. If anything she just gets ideas off here. It was said she never took him to the park or play area, days later she took him and now shes using the photo of him on the slide to make some dollar.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She reads here. If anything she just gets ideas off here. It was said she never took him to the park or play area, days later she took him and now shes using the photo of him on the slide to make some dollar.
All I can say is wow , that poor boy

Reactions: 5
I viewed the website with my mouth gaped open. In shock really. Its even worse than I thought it would be. Cheap ( but expensive to buy) , tacky and exploitative. Poor Jaxon. This is not how he should be remembered.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think the only actually nice things are the affirmations but then they say love Jaxon on the bottom and makes me feel weird :/

Reactions: 14
Wow. Just looked at the shop and I can’t believe it. The stuff with Jaxon’s photo on is very odd and makes me really uncomfortable. It’s really expensive and only 10% is going to charity 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've had a look on Companies house and I can't see anything. I take it it would need to be registered?

What were the Go Fund Me pages set up for and why was there three?
I echo everyone else’s comments re the shop

Reactions: 2
she’s a freak for thinking of the idea, and anyone who buys one of those T-shirt’s is a freak.

That poor,poor boy ☹

Reactions: 7
That website is a hot mess and non-compliant with several online guidelines. No cookies opt in consent or GDPR information, only allowed to find out if you can return once you’ve placed an order, and the terms have loads of detail that is relevant to her as the business creator, not people as her customers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That website is a hot mess and non-compliant with several online guidelines. No cookies opt in consent or GDPR information, only allowed to find out if you can return once you’ve placed an order, and the terms have loads of detail that is relevant to her as the business creator, not people as her customers.
the T-shirt’s will be non refundable, it’s technically like a 3rd party website that prints custom T-shirt’s, anything custom/made to measure/order is non refundable usually

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am so glad this thread reopened, I’ve only just noticed, I’ve been conflicted, it’s heartbreaking to see someone’s grief and you can see how hurt she is, I guess she wanted a project to work on to keep her ‘busy’ but honestly I was so shocked when I went on after 8pm last night to see what she was selling! I thought it might be a few rainbow related bits. It’s so tacky and awful, I can’t imagine her selling many things esp at that price! :/

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So if it is through that Teemill she will literally make like 50p- £4 ish per item. Not much at all. 10% to charity too so like 5p lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve been waiting for her thread to be reopened, so much about her leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Her son was fresh out of hospital and she swanned off to Thorpe park with her friends, who leaves their poorly child? I nearly lost my son in the middle of august due to DKA from undiagnosed type 1 diabetes, I cancelled important hospital appointments so I could be with him, and she couldn’t even give up a theme park trip tonne there for her poorly son? The brand is disgusting, exploiting your child is awful but exploiting your child in their final days and carrying it on after their death is just, there truly is no words for it

Reactions: 27
Oh that website is uncomfortable to view, that lovely little boy was a cash cow to her and she is still using him in this way now. Her friends are not saying anything just now, maybe benefiting in some way from the go fund me accounts but I would imagine with the circle of friends Katy is likely to have it won’t be long until they are bitching behind her back.

She needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.