TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so AWFUL for Js dad imagine strangers buying photos of your dead baby 😩

* T-shirt’s

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hi - long time lurker here!
Who on earth is going to purchase (and wear!!!) a tshirt with a picture of a deceased child emblazoned on the front?

Reactions: 18
Her die hard cult like fans will purchase some bits... can't imagine that it will keep a steady income though. She must have been working on this for a while though - you cant build a website, buy a web domain, and all the other stuff overnight.

She needs to grieve properly. Let it all consume her. The last thing she wants is to have a breakdown and end up getting sectioned or something.

Reactions: 14
A J souvenir shop. Mortified the hell out of my skin. It's worse than I imagined, t shirts with his face on. Where the heck are her loved ones? Never would I allow a grieving relative to embarrass themselves like this publically. Aisha is on holiday and has encouraged her to do this? She has no real friends at all. This is just some weird exploitative souvenir shop. T shirts with his face and angel wings. I actually expected better than this, i did not think she would stoop this low or open up something so tacky. I choked when I saw theres even a sticker you can buy. What's next? Postcards, bottle openers and tea towels. Kathleen you forgot keyrings! He was not famous and even if he was, you wouldn't see other parents selling fashion with a photoshopped picture of their child on.

I dont understand why more people are not alarmed with what is happening before their eyes. Kathleen's threads on tattle have had hundreds of thousands of views, it's the elephant in the room that alot of people know about but dont talk about on insta. After everything that has been pointed out on here over the past few months, will people start seeing this for what it is? Alarm bells should be ringing. Finding a new income stream is always her goal. She even said before J became ill that she had been brainstorming thinking about multiple income streams. It's sad that her primary way of making money is J. Making people feel sorry for him, but even more sorry for her. I hope people wake up and smell the Valentinos, she lost J and her focus straight away was making money. This was the last chance for a GoFundMe, so that was launched. She looked for a mortgage then said she couldn't get one and did anyone have any ideas. For months people have said shes is building thenursemum as a brand, only taking the nursing job briefly so she could keep up the nurse image - well this is a brilliant way to show everyone we was all wrong - launching an official brand 12 weeks after J has passed. I was genuinely alarmed at what I saw on that website, I didn't realise it was going to be a souvenir shop, for someone with expensive taste she has cheapened her childs memory for a quick buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You know what’s weird as duck, selling t shirts with your dead child on.
I’d be mortified to be in Tesco and see someone wearing my kid.
weird
this!! I can’t even imagine losing my little boy (who is 3 and a half so a very similar age) it physically hurts too much to think about him not being here… if the worst thing imaginable happened then there’s absolutely no way I would be plastering his face all over t-shirts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A J souvenir shop. Mortified the hell out of my skin. It's worse than I imagined, t shirts with his face on. Where the heck are her loved ones? Never would I allow a grieving relative to embarrass themselves like this publically. Aisha is on holiday and has encouraged her to do this? She has no real friends at all. This is just some weird exploitative souvenir shop. T shirts with his face and angel wings. I actually expected better than this, i did not think she would stoop this low or open up something so tacky. I choked when I saw theres even a sticker you can buy. What's next? Postcards, bottle openers and tea towels. Kathleen you forgot keyrings! He was not famous and even if he was, you wouldn't see other parents selling fashion with a photoshopped picture of their child on.

I dont understand why more people are not alarmed with what is happening before their eyes. Kathleen's threads on tattle have had hundreds of thousands of views, it's the elephant in the room that alot of people know about but dont talk about on insta. After everything that has been pointed out on here over the past few months, will people start seeing this for what it is? Alarm bells should be ringing. Finding a new income stream is always her goal. She even said before J became ill that she had been brainstorming thinking about multiple income streams. It's sad that her primary way of making money is J. Making people feel sorry for him, but even more sorry for her. I hope people wake up and smell the Valentinos, she lost J and her focus straight away was making money. This was the last chance for a GoFundMe, so that was launched. She looked for a mortgage then said she couldn't get one and did anyone have any ideas. For months people have said shes is building thenursemum as a brand, only taking the nursing job briefly so she could keep up the nurse image - well this is a brilliant way to show everyone we was all wrong - launching an official brand 12 weeks after J has passed. I was genuinely alarmed at what I saw on that website, I didn't realise it was going to be a souvenir shop, for someone with expensive taste she has cheapened her childs memory for a quick buck.
I think whats the worst part isnt making money in itself, but the way shes doing it. Wouldnt it be better to create products or whatever that has a purpose and can help others? I dont see the purpose with totebags or tshirts other then for her "fans"(?) to support her and give her money.

Why is she flogging basically tourist attraction items in memory of her child? Tacky. Uncomfortable. Not needed.

Reactions: 24
I agree that the shirts featuring J are distasteful and the contrast with all the bland 398 prints is stark. I don’t understand those at all, the connection with J is tenuous and they don’t even serve as a conversation starter - if I saw someone wearing one, I’d just assume it was something meaningless they picked up in H&M. It’s all so bizarre.

I can honestly picture her flogging tickets to his graveside. If she was allowed to make that into an attraction she truly would. She's despicable

Reactions: 15
I'm really struggling to understand the shop. If she was making this stuff to raise money for charity I could understand, both in terms of the goal and the products being sold.

But giving only 10% to charity? And selling cheapo made to order t shirts prints and tote bags? When the goal is to just make you money? I really don't get it. I feel desperately sorry for Kaytee. Just don't understand.

Reactions: 16
10% to charity?!! What a bleeping Liberty. I feel for her I really do. But she’s a bum pure and simple

Reactions: 16
She’s money hungry what happened to all the money raised when she was begging for help when he was alive. why did she need more money after he passed children’s funerals are free and anything else she wanted she could of used the thousands raised a few years ago, that she’s claimed she hasn’t spent . The pissing off to Thorpe park a day after your child is out of hospital was beyond wrong she didn’t care then and she is riddled with guilt now . The sudden money for a mortgage on an adapted council house shows just how selfish she is and how much money she has made from he followers . She now away again claiming a freind paid for it all and that’s a lie she’s using the go fund me money to live a great life . She has so much support around her now . But none when he was alive apparently. Hmm . None of it sits well with me From the day she flung up that go fund me a day after he died and it was made so she could live her life without him . Like she hasn’t already got thousands
Hi I’m not sure if it differs in different parts of the country but the only thing free at my child’s funeral was the cremation. Nothing els. Flowers, cars, horse and carriage anything extra balloons,

I know this isn’t funeral but even had to pay for death certificate.
x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If I can be brutally honest, it’s a load of naff tit isn’t it really? Lost for words at the photoshopped angel wings t-shirts, who in their right mind would want to wear that? As for the rest of it, it’s just bland & unimaginative tat. Why would someone want to display a print that just says 398 in their home? Or have it on a plain white t-shirt? For 24 quid! You’ve got to be having a laugh! If I was a friend of hers & therefore obligated to make a purchase I’d be really struggling. I’d rather just donate directly to her chosen charity than buy any of that rubbish.

Reactions: 28
The about us page that had her crying is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.

She also said the charity will change monthly. That makes it harder to check any money actually is going to said charity.

Reactions: 22
Incredibly sad to see j's financial abuse and exploitation continue post death. He deserves more than this. Poor kid. I can't get my around the fact that a mother would sell off merch featuring her dead child. Totally expected from Kathy but still very sad to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s limited her comments I wonder why that is .

Also his dad must be absolutely mortified that she’s selling his image on T-shirt’s I wonder if he will get a cut

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
When I saw her wearing the T-shirt it looked like a really bad ‘stag do’ print. A cheap iron on thats thick and will crack when washed. I also feel they were worn at the funeral or similar. The print is out of focus. It’s off centre. It’s not even a nice candid shot. It’s like when someone you know prints off a picture message you send them which was simply ‘a moment’ of your day that you didn’t want to actually type out so just photographed. And they frame it or put it on a keyring or Christmas bauble and you say ‘Thanks that’s beautiful’ but really it was never worthy of being printed 😱🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ And you take it down after one christmas
For someone who’s life was/is photos/adds/social media/selling herself and him as an ‘image’ she has very little taste in fashion/interior/design. We have often spoken on here about how dull and lifeless her adds were. She couldn’t even begin to create some of the amazing reels I see on Instagram these days. Some look like professional adverts and hers were simply her fully made up holding something sat in her house. I saw someone say they loved what she’d done to her house which I LOL’d at because she did nothing to it at all. It’s so plain and dull and without any character. Like it’s owner.
There were so many other beautiful photos of J she could of chosen.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.