TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder how Js dad is. It all seems to be about her.

I always thought he would be a footballer (she seems the type for some reason 😳) but when I looked him up he isn’t.

Reactions: 11
I do wonder how Js dad is. It all seems to be about her.

I always thought he would be a footballer (she seems the type for some reason 😳) but when I looked him up he isn’t.
Who is he?

Also, £4 for a sticker?! Bit steep.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe what I have just seen her website. A picture of Jaxon with wings? I would be absolutely mortified if I saw someone wearing that in my local Tesco. I would never dream of wearing a T-shirt with my own child on, let alone a child I never even knew. And what is even more disturbing is that she wants people to wear her baby’s face on their clothes. He was a precious and such a cute little boy and his face should be kept for her own memories and love… not for a stranger who didn’t have the honour of knowing him to wear, to make her a few quid - absolutely sickening!

Reactions: 23
Who is he?

Also, £4 for a sticker?! Bit steep.
He seemed like a good dad. Kept himself to himself, stayed out of the insta limelight.
Kaytee always made out like he wasnt around but we all know J went to his house over school holidays and weekends ect
I’m not going to share his insta on here because it’s not him we have an issue with.

Reactions: 10
Trying not to sound harsh but she needs professional help, there is quite clearly something mentally wrong with her

Reactions: 21
E70A767F-321A-41C8-8EBB-9220AB847801.png

I’m pretty confident that I could buy a cheap white t-shirt & some iron on vinyl and knock one of these up using my Cricut machine, for a fraction of what she’s charging!

‘A logo that represents more than words can express’?? 🤣 What drivel, pull the other one love! Can’t get over her charging 24 bastard quid for this! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 23
"The whole nation is proud" Stuff like this just encourages the delusional behaviour. These people are as warped as she is. He wasn't famous or even close to being extremely well known nationally. Theres 68+million people in the uk, alot of her followers are bought or followed after he passed. The whole nation does not know who they are, never mind feels proud of her for launching a souvenir shop. Normal people would be alarmed at this.

She said Aisha Carrington had read the about us section and cried. Why didn't Aisha tell her it was poorly written with errors. She isn't a friend, she is just someone who tags on for free holidays to Morocco and wants the benefits of having Kathleen tag her account. A friend would be saying WTF you're going to look really bad if you launch this, instead she's encouraging it whilst flitting from resort to resort having a freebie.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hi guys

Didn’t even realise her thread was reopened again !

Thank god others have the same thoughts as me with the merch

Why do these beautiful & innocent children that get taken away so suddenly , still get taken advantage of

Reactions: 19
View attachment 743940

I’m pretty confident that I could buy a cheap white t-shirt & some iron on vinyl and knock one of these up using my Cricut machine, for a fraction of what she’s charging!

‘A logo that represents more than words can express’?? 🤣 What drivel, pull the other one love! Can’t get over her charging 24 bastard quid for this! 🤣
The logo should mean something to her and Js family only. No one else.

Reactions: 11
What did we say about this emotional black mail 😵💫 this is just the start of it ladies and gents
No Kaytee we didn't love him. You loved him and for that we are so sorry for your loss. His memory doesn't need to be kept alive because he is YOUR son and as his Mother you will never forget him. All your thousands of followers think fondly of them but do not need to keep his memory alive. This is just your pathetic excuse to make more money out of your poor dead child. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Apologies everyone , just spammed liked a lot of your comments

Beautiful boy on a T-shirt that strangers will probably be wearing ( weird to buy it )

What was her thought process?!

Reactions: 7
The logo should mean something to her and Js family only. No one else.
Exactly! I completely understand why it’s meaningful for her, but I don’t understand the thought process that’s led to her thinking that strangers will want to buy this stuff. I think anyone who is buying it just to appease some influencer they follow is a bit weird.

Reactions: 8
Saw a comment that she’d launched the 398 shop on 3/9 at 8pm and Kathleen replied with “I love that you noticed!”. So clearly closely planned date and time for the launch

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is all so sad. Sad for the little boy whose life was lost far, far too young. Sad for the mum who lost her child, no parent should have to endure that heart ache. She seems lost, understandably, and is maybe scratching around for a new purpose, understandably so. I’m not sure this is it. But that’s my personal opinion. I don’t like my kids faces to be on social media, let alone to be used like this. I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.