Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't a lot of standard toddler cups sippy type ones that don't spill? What's wrong with just using one of those??
She says he can’t suck. Which I don’t believe, even the water bottles he’s using at the moment are not free flowing and if he squeezes them there has to be a certain amount of sucking or else the water would just pour out of his mouth.
My main reasons for disbelieving her when she says he can’t suck is that he has a dummy and he does not dribble (where is all that saliva going if he isn’t swallowing it?). He SUCKS a dummy. Again it would just fall out if there were no suction. She knows there are specific cups for what he needs but won’t pay for them and won’t want him to be seen as anything but ‘normal’ which is what we all know she craves.
No different to when she wanted him to eat real food but only ‘normal’ toddler meals....we all saw the happy meals, lunch ales and crisps. She didn’t once cook him a meal during the food program.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
No way is J sick 50 times a day. If he was or anything like that he wouldn’t be gaining ANY weight and she would literally be household with the washer going 24 - 7.

Reactions: 10
Have the full 60 hours of Kieras been reinstated during the appeal? She seems to have all the time in the world at the moment, and no complaints about j which means he's being cared for by others.
Yes she posted saying why the appeal is going through they can’t take them off her.

Reactions: 2
That’s the thing now, he can get around so as a mother I would place him on a floor bed where he has the freedom to come into my bedroom in the night, but guys don’t forget he doesn’t sleep so that’s not needed - he’s awake all night apparently.

if these 50 vomits a day were real you would be prepared. My baby had severe reflux, after being caught off guard in the first few days we were ready for them afterwards - there were times we weren’t and a whole bottle would ruin a new rug or something but mostly we were ready for it. When she did have reflux it was a full complete outfit change. As she got older and vomited in the car it was literally EVERYWHERE. Non of what she says makes sense.

every one of her lies contradicts another lie.

She is definetly gearing up for another fundraiser and begging for likes is hilarious.

so funny baby girl go get another job - influencer is not your forte
I noticed In post the put J was drinking water lying on his back.. how many times had she said he has to be in his chair to feed so he doesn’t vomit. She also does his night feeds him lying flat on his back. ANYBODY with reflux kids knows they need to be sat up or on an angle to limit what comes back up 😩

Any bowl won’t do though it needs to be gifted from the Tower of London embezzled in diamonds. A plastic £1 bowl won’t do
she probably waiting for Mayajama to release bowls so she can tag her in a post 100000000 times

Reactions: 12
She goes on and on about how he’s at risk because his airways are obstructed when he vomits so why the duck is she letting him drink laying down when he can’t suck the bottle as she says. So dangerous

Reactions: 18
I had a refluxy thanks to (laryngomalacia 😭) (not severe) but she would have a feed and I would have to force myself up with her, holding her upright to try and prevent it all coming back up... every feed every night, she’s unbelievable. Does she think none of us have had babies and know what’s involved with issues with vomit!?

I had a refluxy thanks to (laryngomalacia 😭) (not severe) but she would have a feed and I would have to force myself up with her, holding her upright to try and prevent it all coming back up... every feed every night, she’s unbelievable. Does she think none of us have had babies and know what’s involved with issues with vomit!?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 413827Unless Babygurl has drained it before you...
This is the charity that gave her the brand new Vauxhall when she passed her test, they also paid for her lessons and test so another £1000 donated.The day J turned 3 which is when you can claim mobility for your child she was in the Mercedes garage collecting her stupidly expensive car,she has barely given Family fund any recognition or thanks.She gives nothing back and she has the platform to do so much to help others.
I can’t believe she has posted about loosing her £67 a week carers allowance,she has about £2500 a week funding for agency carers! She is so fucked up and unappreciative of what she does have.
Her ad for the photo book with her friend filmed in the car is so tit,I wonder how much she was paid for that? I bet she treated her friend Lianne with the trip to the Shard with the payment.It baffles me how any brand would want to use her,it wouldn’t surprise me if her management drop her.She doesn’t represent any specific area on social media,she has been a SEN single poor mother on benefits,a slutty pole dancer,a 5 star holiday rep,a pathetic supermarket fashion brand wearing a crappy ‘shacket’ , a beggar and fraudster....I can’t be arsed to write anymore-I have just been in hospital for several weeks with Covid and feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she letting her child play with a remote with out the back of it on and the batteries exposed.
😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she didnt think far ahead when getting the car did she.... now she has to put a seat down to get the wheelchair in the car..... but how great doe he look in his new chair! looks so much more comfortable 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 3
she didnt think far ahead when getting the car did she.... now she has to put a seat down to get the wheelchair in the car..... but how great doe he look in his new chair! looks so much more comfortable 😊
Your profile pic is at the bottom there, just wanted to let you know incase you want to remain anon and I have no doubt Kayteeeeee would have no hesitation in doxxing

I think she sounds quite disappointed with the wheelchair actually and I don’t think she’ll use much if she finds it in anyway difficult.

Reactions: 11
It’s actually much more of a wheelchair than I was expecting for him. You know how you can get some that just look like bigger pushchairs, I was expecting that! But he’s got a full on wheelchair! I actually and probably not by her own choice think somebody made a good decision for him for once! ( thanks wheelchair services 😉)

Reactions: 12
I think she sounds quite disappointed with the wheelchair actually and I don’t think she’ll use much if she finds it in anyway difficult.
I was thinking exactly the same. K will only use it when she can gain from using it eg preferential/priority treatment! Also she will have/want to move to a larger house now to accommodate it! Will use it to her advantage though re Her need for Carers.

I was just coming on to say exactly this! Unbelievable!
It is one thing for your kid to but something dangerous like that in their mouth when you’re not looking for a second, but to film him doing it!!! And to not say anything like “not in your mouth”. To not take it away?! TO THEN POST IT TO THE GRAM?! Wtf is wrong with her? I mean actually wtf?! Does she genuinely not realise the risk?! This is the little boy who choked not long ago too and required a hospital trip?! If she really doesn’t see the problem with it, she needs helps, parenting support (not Kiera’s). If she does and doesn’t care, well.....or thinks filming him saying something for insta is more important...... she is a qualified nurse and a mother the risks of this should have caused her to drop her phone, grab that away and explain why it’s dangerous and find the chuffing cover! Gah!!!

I can’t be arsed to write anymore-I have just been in hospital for several weeks with Covid and feel like tit.
I hope you’re feeling better. Look after yourself. Sending a virtual hug x

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.