Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought- maybe she hasnt had a gastro referal through the nhs because they witness jaxon at appointments and when inpatient and can see its not as bad as she makes out??🤔

Also jaxon regularly only wears one outfit per day. Surely a kid being sick sooo much would atleast need a few changes? Especially given kayyteeee never bloody has a sick bowl near for him!

Reactions: 18
Just a thought- maybe she hasnt had a gastro referal through the nhs because they witness jaxon at appointments and when inpatient and can see its not as bad as she makes out??🤔

Also jaxon regularly only wears one outfit per day. Surely a kid being sick sooo much would atleast need a few changes? Especially given kayyteeee never bloody has a sick bowl near for him!
It just sounds like reflux to me and he’s on meds 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Use the toilet 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve got a brain condition (low csf ) which means when I stand up I get unsteady and have to sit down for a while and it always causes nausea.so Im a head and shouldn’t really get drunk enough to get a hangover.

So really that appointment didn’t actually resolve anything and give her any answers,

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she doesn't get the fundoplication now that he's had a good cardiac appointment and is well enough to come off his cardiac meds?! Yes he almost died the first time but he's older, bigger, healthier now plus they know it can happen so will prepare for it.

Reactions: 9
What does babygirl not understand we are in a pandemic and all most non emergency surgeriiiieeeezzz have been cancelled !

Reactions: 4
Can I ask as I am new to this thread but where did the BabyGirl nick name come from?

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she also have the necklace that says baby girl? Have I imagined it? It’s something tacky that she would have.

she’s all giddy after her chat with a man for 28 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“And why hasn’t he been referred to gastro before?” Isn’t the gastro dr agreeing with you... he’s trying to figure out why you think it’s necessary when an entire team of trained doctors think it’s not

Reactions: 15
Defiantly nasty old witch kaytee.
Are her neighbours Tattlers? 🤔
Well done kids!

Reactions: 8
No babygirl the neighbours kids weren’t on your car bonnet peeling off the logo or we would have already heard about it

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't get the fundoplication now that he's had a good cardiac appointment and is well enough to come off his cardiac meds?! Yes he almost died the first time but he's older, bigger, healthier now plus they know it can happen so will prepare for it.
I should imagine it’s not being offered by his NHS medical team as his vomiting is not severe enough to
I hope you are ok. Glad you are back home x
Thank you,I am kind of ok,actually no I feel really crap! Being on a Covid ward was so upsetting. The nurses,HCAs and Drs were amazing,whist wearing full PPE and doing 12 hour shifts they all still showed compassion and tactile care.I have a long road to recovery ,I am thankful that I am still here,I witnessed several deaths on the ward,it was heartbreaking as their families were not able to be there😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Can I ask as I am new to this thread but where did the BabyGirl nick name come from?
That was me😂 I called her Voldemort initially when admin removed all posts and then Babygirl,she even bought a gold necklace with the script ‘Babygirl’ . It is a term used to describe a certain type of girl,like road man or
waste man....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.