Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, she went to pals to skip the queue to get that wheelchair, she was so desperate to have a huge token of his disability for the gram. Only had it an hour and already complaining it's not easily collapsible or space saving. Wtf did you expect kaytee? It's not for you or your aesthetic, it's for your son. Don't make everything all about you and how you feel for once.

Reactions: 22
Are children's wheelchairs adaptable? I don't know what the right word is but I mean as he grows can padding or something be removed so it grows with him?
He looks so comfy and pleased with himself in that though, hope it will be getting lots of use 🤩

Reactions: 5
She says he can’t suck. Which I don’t believe, even the water bottles he’s using at the moment are not free flowing and if he squeezes them there has to be a certain amount of sucking or else the water would just pour out of his mouth.
My main reasons for disbelieving her when she says he can’t suck is that he has a dummy and he does not dribble (where is all that saliva going if he isn’t swallowing it?). He SUCKS a dummy. Again it would just fall out if there were no suction. She knows there are specific cups for what he needs but won’t pay for them and won’t want him to be seen as anything but ‘normal’ which is what we all know she craves.
No different to when she wanted him to eat real food but only ‘normal’ toddler meals....we all saw the happy meals, lunch ales and crisps. She didn’t once cook him a meal during the food program.
I seem to remember it was just bags upon bags of frazzles

Reactions: 2
Was waiting for this post 😂
Silly daft bint never realised her posh, swanky ridiculous car wouldnt be suitable for her son in the lomg run did she. Baring in mind you get a lease on a car and her lease end won't be for a good few year and more yet. She's also paid the extra to that car she ont get back. So if she does in the future change the car to a WAV she'll of lost out on all that advance payment she'll of had to out down.
All kaytees wants. The car is to be used for the child. For their needs... You have to think that whilst a car maybe suitable at that time... You've to think what your child's needs will be in a year... 3 years... 5 years.... She's thought of herself.

She definitely doesn't want that wheelchair. You can already see how she's thinking.... Its going to be an eye sore when out in London with him.... She's ableist. The biggest one on the gram.
Id of pushed for a self propelling chair so he can learn to push the wheels round to get himself around independently as he looks like he's got extremely good fine motor skills. That would be my opinion of pushing him further, giving him the tools to work in the next chapter now because I can see him walking you know one day. And if he only walks for a short while.... I can see him definitely using a self propelling chair. She won't want that though.
Shes stuck here.... She wants the wheelchair he's got to portray this disabled life content she's got going on and thinking it will give her more attention... But then she doesn't want it because she won't like the function of it or how it looks. This is a woman who paid how much extra for his hospital bed to be white to match his bedroom 🙄
She tries so hard to cover his disabilities but then remembers she's to maintain a "my son is severely disabled and I'm a single mum with low income" image... And try and push the "I'm inspirational".
She'll also be happy that transport won't have a reason to be on at her. I don't know why she isn't taking him herself. She's got that car for him. She doesn't work. Carers through the night. Be a bleeping parent kaytee.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a post from a single mum who is disabled herself and two young children with disabilities. It’s like she wrote it for Kayteeee. They don’t follow one another though unfortunately. But I would put money on this mum being very aware of baby gurrrl 🤔

20B1DCF7-C6D5-41F8-9882-F2461F850D31.jpeg

Kayteeeee really does remind me of Dee Dee, gypsie roses mum in the act. Fll is just so blatant in her.

Surely as she is earning from these ads, you know the ads that just keep rolling in as everyone wants her to make ads for them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She wouldn’t be entitled to carers allowance now. Unless she’s not declaring an income, wouldn’t surprise me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, the indignity of a WAV 🙄

as a previous poster mentioned before, you plan out your child’s needs and future proof any big costing items not choose yourself a top of the range Merc and then stupidly pay 💷💷💷 for a sun roof 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regrets???

WAV... won’t look so good going through that Costa drive thru, will it babygurl?
Doesn’t quite have that *ghetto princess* look about it in the selfies??

muppet

Reactions: 15
I will be veryyyyy surprised if she swaps her car for a WAV. So far I’ve only ever seen her make decisions based on her needs so I won’t hold my breath 😅

Reactions: 9
As soon as I saw the wheelchair post I thought to myself oh how’s the Merc going to accommodate it. She only got the Merc for her needs and narc image, which is to appear well off on the London drives, to take Insta poses in and to probably impress would-be fellas.

And they replied back saying yes but you can apply for a grant for the down payment for a WAV
SHE DONT NEED A GRANT SHE GOT ALL THAT GO FUND ME SITTING IN HER BANK
Or had all that money.....! Those trainers, designer make up and trips treating her bestie don’t come cheap! She’ll have spent almost all of it, that’s why she’s been so beggy of late.

Also as an aside, that lady who’s post she berated for wanting a healthy child, she’s just shared that she had a miscarriage and I am heartbroken for her.

K I hope you read this and feel suitably ashamed of yourself for the way you behaved towards her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Or had all that money.....! Those trainers, designer make up and trips treating her bestie don’t come cheap! She’ll have spent almost all of it, that’s why she’s been so beggy of late.

Also as an aside, that lady who’s post she berated for wanting a healthy child, she’s just shared that she had a miscarriage and I am heartbroken for her.

K I hope you read this and feel suitably ashamed of yourself for the way you behaved towards her.
I just saw that too, I kept checking her account yesterday and then saw it this morning! Gutted for her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It doesn't matter if she has to change car anyway, she's going to ring motobility and get them to waive the charge. It's unbelievable the level of abuse of the motobility scheme and lack of awareness.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And they replied back saying yes but you can apply for a grant for the down payment for a WAV
SHE DONT NEED A GRANT SHE GOT ALL THAT GO FUND ME SITTING IN HER BANK
my mum and dad recently got a wav for my disabled brother and couldn't get the grant even though my dad is the only one working and on a low wage, but lucky enough they was able to get a 6 month old one on the mobility scheme so that halved the down payment for them. I think it's terrible that the down payment for a wav vehicle is so high these cars go to people that really do need them and can't get around on public transport easily. maybe they should stop letting people get the big flash cars on mobility then surely more funding could go towards the wav vehicles for people.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else completely baffled by how J is supposedly sick multiple times a day- yet she never has a sick bowl to hand???? Wouldnt you think she'd have multiple bowls one in each room ready to catch the vomit each time? 50 times a day she says he's sick, yet she has to catch it in plantpots or cups? Keep a sickbowl in arms reach??? Its not bloody hard is it- she's 100% dramatising that 50x per day vomit number!!

Reactions: 16
It doesn't matter if she has to change car anyway, she's going to ring motobility and get them to waive the charge. It's unbelievable the level of abuse of the motobility scheme and lack of awareness.
Seems to me motability bend over backwards for her as it is (they are also the same charity who maintain the family fund car scheme) so I can see her getting exactly what she wants when she wants and for as little outlay as she wants 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone else completely baffled by how J is supposedly sick multiple times a day- yet she never has a sick bowl to hand???? Wouldnt you think she'd have multiple bowls one in each room ready to catch the vomit each time? 50 times a day she says he's sick, yet she has to catch it in plantpots or cups? Keep a sickbowl in arms reach??? Its not bloody hard is it- she's 100% dramatising that 50x per day vomit number!!
I bet she’ll start showing that she has a bowl to hand all the time, after reading here .

• Haha
We are not sick that much but we do have a sick bowl to hand is close by,perfect for the hangovers

Reactions: 3
You’ll only hear what happens with the Gastro guy if it works in her favour
I’m sure she sometimes just chucks some feed on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.