Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is an absolute drain on society! She must spend her days trying to find new things to claim and new illness’ to invent to claim the most money. SHE IS VILE

Reactions: 12
I actually think she genuinely does spend the majority of her days searching for things she can claim money on. There’s always something. Benefits, keiras, free hotel stays. I’m SICK of her moaning about single parent discrimination. There are a lot of single parent families without the 100k raised for them and being given free nannies (because let’s face it, that’s what she uses keiras for). The world isn’t against you because you don’t have a husband you bleeping donut.

Reactions: 21
She is so entitled.

it’s not upto the council/ hospital/ Keiras to provide extra care because her and her baby daddy aren’t together? Our situation is very similar to hers (single parent, SEN child, that’s where it ends) but I would never dream of expecting special treatment because I never put a ring on it 😂 wake up babygirl, society doesn’t owe you a favour because you’re single

Reactions: 16
Stupid question probably but if the father is involved is that no co parenting so she’s not a single parent ?! Just confused

Reactions: 6
So she says theres tell tale signs the video was done months ago, one I noticed was the horrible false nails. But then the picture of them together on her grid the nails have gone which is now. So which is she trying to justify cause shouldn't have met up for either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Are they sat in the boot of a car that’s full of cushions? God her content is pure shite. So utterly crap. She only posts the adds because she clearly gets grief that she hasn’t done them and she’s in breach of her contracts.
And that’s three meet ups not including the London trip.
And the scrambled veg at the end full of £ signs and money she’s had to fork out so guilting them minions into spending. You have no shame woman.

Reactions: 9
This is the friend that was becoming the carer .... yeh what happened to that

**** she replied to a comment from someone
The training is on hold ..... yeh it never started you just looked for any excuse to break the rules and make it seem ok ... twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Did anybody see the update from Cameronsmile. His mum is crying out for help and she gets nothing. Cameron needs more support than J and yet J gets carers because Kaytee knows how to play the system.
kaytee give up your carers so families in ACTUAL need don’t get left behind

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she have actual bowls ready for the vomits?! If they happen as often as she says they do then why isn't she prepared?

Reactions: 22
She’s incredibly exploitive. How is Jaxon going to feel when he’s older knowing his mum posted videos / pictures of him when he’s at his most vulnerable, for her own gain? Because let’s be honest, that’s all it’s for.

She’s not advocating, she’s exploiting him and she’s limiting his progress. Why isn’t she prepared? That’s a major concern, if you know these vomits are going to happen that many times a day then why haven’t you got things in place?

I don’t think his bed is safe either. That’s a serious accident waiting to happen. It’s like a prison, she claims his mobility is incredibly poor then why have you locked him in 4ft off the floor when he has no way of coming to you if he needs you?

shes bleeping disgusting and the local authority need to be involved and the police for fraud.

Reactions: 16
That’s the thing now, he can get around so as a mother I would place him on a floor bed where he has the freedom to come into my bedroom in the night, but guys don’t forget he doesn’t sleep so that’s not needed - he’s awake all night apparently.

if these 50 vomits a day were real you would be prepared. My baby had severe reflux, after being caught off guard in the first few days we were ready for them afterwards - there were times we weren’t and a whole bottle would ruin a new rug or something but mostly we were ready for it. When she did have reflux it was a full complete outfit change. As she got older and vomited in the car it was literally EVERYWHERE. Non of what she says makes sense.

every one of her lies contradicts another lie.

She is definetly gearing up for another fundraiser and begging for likes is hilarious.

so funny baby girl go get another job - influencer is not your forte

Reactions: 15
Have the full 60 hours of Kieras been reinstated during the appeal? She seems to have all the time in the world at the moment, and no complaints about j which means he's being cared for by others.

Reactions: 11
Aren't a lot of standard toddler cups sippy type ones that don't spill? What's wrong with just using one of those??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.