Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally this!!!!!! Her content is drivel. Absolute shite. Without her holidays and her stays in hospital.... Its nothing. She isn't inspirational. J is the inspirational one. I think she hates the fact her son is more popular than her. She seems like she has to have the attention on her and no one else.
There's nothing in her that interests me other than me watching her down fall 😂
She does nothing. Even playing with her child seems to be a chore. She doesn't advocate anymore other than herself. She could be doing so much more with her platform. But it's never been for advocating and raising awareness.... Her ableism and complete lack of compassion shows that. She never helps others. Her account has always been about herself. Using J to get attention and she's trying desperately to shift that attention from him to her.... And it's not happening. Her posts get just over a thousand likes.... Yet she has over 61k followers. That doesn't represent the number of followers what so ever. Even the J posts arnt doing as well as they were..... Queue her ending up in hospital to post a pic of him in a hospital bed to boost those figures.
When she's posting a photo of herself for the fifth time in that horrendous blue jacket coming out with drivel you should just know kaytee yo give it up. Your a nasty, narcissistic, attention seeker who other than J has nothing to boast about. Not even the prada, gucciband chanel stashed in your cupboards.
Even the kittens to me screamed her trying to be relatable. Look I'm a mum with a happy home, pets, a child.
Content. Her whole life is content. That new photo of them out with the walker. Will of been a staged set up of her knowing the walker brings in the likes so let's go out for a walk to take a"inspirational" photo to boost them figures.
Can see straight through her.

I agree and she'll look a right fool of she does when she's given it the whole he was toxic blah blah crap to make everyone feel sorry for her. Giving it the whole independent woman stuff... I also remember she said he was with someone else now and was looking at houses together. So I can't see it being him. She's obvs gutted she lost the money source 😂
She must have read your post she posting old holiday reals now 🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱...🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have read your post she posting old holiday reals now 🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱...🥱
She needs to hire me for her content.
But she loves a freebie so she will just use tattle for her guidence. We also think you should be a good mam to that little boy kaytee please take our advice there.

You just know she'll of asked her friend to film her doing all that. Non of it looks real. Everything is set up. Like her friend just happened to capture all those perfect moments. Give over.
And her friend filming her in the bath naked with J. Like this friend has mug wrote across her face.
That trip was supposed to be apparently for her friend as a gift from kaytee.... As always its the kaytee show and she's roped her friend into being her personal paparazzi.

The woman loves herself doesn't she.

Would love to know why the cardiologist wants to half his medication. Is this heart condition as bad as she says it is?

Reactions: 11
She needs to hire me for her content.
But she loves a freebie so she will just use tattle for her guidence. We also think you should be a good mam to that little boy kaytee please take our advice there.

You just know she'll of asked her friend to film her doing all that. Non of it looks real. Everything is set up. Like her friend just happened to capture all those perfect moments. Give over.
And her friend filming her in the bath naked with J. Like this friend has mug wrote across her face.
That trip was supposed to be apparently for her friend as a gift from kaytee.... As always its the kaytee show and she's roped her friend into being her personal paparazzi.

The woman loves herself doesn't she.

Would love to know why the cardiologist wants to half his medication. Is this heart condition as bad as she says it is?
I don’t think the cardiologist wants to half his meds I think Kaytee wants to half his meds so she don’t have to get off her arse In the night to give them him

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the cardiologist wants to half his meds I think Kaytee wants to half his meds so she don’t have to get off her arse In the night to give them him
Surely though the cardiologist wouldn't agree to it if he needed them? I think it's definitely like you say she can't be arsed to give medications so wants him on as little as possible... But this isn't calpol its a supposedly a drug that controls his "life threatening" heart condition. I just can't see any cardiologist agreeing to do this unless he doesn't need it.... Which means his condition isn't as bad as she makes out?
I hate questioning his health I just can't see any professional agreeing to it if he needs it x

Reactions: 4
So she doesn’t actually take ‘still’ photos. She films and constantly records and then screenshots the parts she deems good enough for a photo. She has said this herself.
The bit that concerns me is in that 5-10min video she could have filmed, a number of people could have walked past. Why on the photo she posted is the person wearing black and pretty much facing towards Jaxon, but the photo SHE posted is someone in brown boots walking away.
I thought it didn't look like the person in the picture (black legs vs brown boots) but figured maybe I just don't know how to photoshop. Now she's posted the happy birthday thing that looks like it's for her ex / his dad, I'm even more like 🧐
I also figure she'd be one to take 20 photos and then pick one, so why choose that one in the first place?
It's ironic that she does so much just for engagement when if she was honest and said I have all this help and still struggle but look at how amazing j is doing and how he's achieving all these unexpected milestones, her engagement would shoot up anyway

Surely though the cardiologist wouldn't agree to it if he needed them? I think it's definitely like you say she can't be arsed to give medications so wants him on as little as possible... But this isn't calpol its a supposedly a drug that controls his "life threatening" heart condition. I just can't see any cardiologist agreeing to do this unless he doesn't need it.... Which means his condition isn't as bad as she makes out?
I hate questioning his health I just can't see any professional agreeing to it if he needs it x
They wouldn’t have agreed.
When they have stayed at GOSH previously she made a big song and dance about them altering his heart medication so he had to stay in to monitor his heart for a night or 2 to ensure there were no contraindications to altering the drug dose.

You're telling me they’re now happy for her to HALF the dose and just see how he goes?! 😂 she’s just a lazy witch and cba to look after her own son.

The condition either isn’t as bad as she makes out, and altering his medication is deemed fine. OR, she’s literally altering a drug with no guidance because she can’t be arsed to give it to him.

Reactions: 5
And if someone else is driving, wouldn't you sit in the back incase of vomiting?

Reactions: 6
They wouldn’t have agreed.
When they have stayed at GOSH previously she made a big song and dance about them altering his heart medication so he had to stay in to monitor his heart for a night or 2 to ensure there were no contraindications to altering the drug dose.

You're telling me they’re now happy for her to HALF the dose and just see how he goes?! 😂 she’s just a lazy witch and cba to look after her own son.

The condition either isn’t as bad as she makes out, and altering his medication is deemed fine. OR, she’s literally altering a drug with no guidance because she can’t be arsed to give it to him.
I assume his condition isn't as bad as she is making out. As someone who has had experience with cardiology they wouldn't ween a drug down because of parents request. So she is making out her sons condition is worse than what it is on social media to rake in the sympathy when in actual fact his heart condition just has to be much better with them wanting to half it... Which I'm assuming is to get him off it in the long run.

Reactions: 4
She usually has him in the front with her, assuming due to vomiting.
She put J in the back after he was switching the windows up and down while she was filming and driving. She had him behind her drivers seat when she took him to wollaton park for the Christmas lights as she had to stop quick as he had vomited 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t be fooled by her increase in followers, she has been caught out buying them especially over the past few weeks! Makes me question how many of the 60k are actually genuine people, after all it’s clearly her desperate plan to be successful on Instagram. Exploiting her child as much as possible to get there. Poor J.

If my child vomited the way J (apparently) does there’s no way in hell he’d be in the back for a long car journey. Or atleast stick the obvious passenger in the back with him to keep an eye on him.

im not saying he doesn’t vomit. But he absolutely does not vomit the way she makes out he does. No chance In hell.I could put my life on it. She’s a manipulator and a compulsive liar- and probably absolutely loving the fact she’s got a thread on here! Loves the attention doesn’t she

Reactions: 7
Don’t be fooled by her increase in followers, she has been caught out buying them especially over the past few weeks! Makes me question how many of the 60k are actually genuine people, after all it’s clearly her desperate plan to be successful on Instagram. Exploiting her child as much as possible to get there. Poor J.

If my child vomited the way J (apparently) does there’s no way in hell he’d be in the back for a long car journey. Or atleast stick the obvious passenger in the back with him to keep an eye on him.

im not saying he doesn’t vomit. But he absolutely does not vomit the way she makes out he does. No chance In hell.I could put my life on it. She’s a manipulator and a compulsive liar- and probably absolutely loving the fact she’s got a thread on here! Loves the attention doesn’t she
Whaaattt how do you buy followers 😅

Anyone notice the other day when he ‘vomited’ she’d storied before and after and the only change in his clothing was that his top was off. His pants were the same and you’d assume these huge projectiles she speaks of would need a full change RIGHT?
We’ve all been able to baby wipe an outfit after a vomit to make it presentable and those vomits aren’t Kiera worthy or insta sensationalism worthy......just kids being a bit sick.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.