Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bibedebop

I find it astonishing that she makes a story about how she can’t possibly leave him hungry for one evening (which of course is correct, he’s a young child); explaining that he won’t eat orally no matter how long he’s left hungry. But she intentionally did this for weeks on end against all sound medical advice. This led to him falling to a weight far below what could ever be considered safe for a child with his medical conditions. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Reactions: 21
Baby girl bingo.. crying.. vomit.. picture outside home.. slagging nhs off.. slagging private doctor off.. advert.. wheelchair.. ladies and gents, tonight we’re aiming for a full house 🎉

• Haha

TwinkleTwinkle21

I actually think she genuinely does spend the majority of her days searching for things she can claim money on. There’s always something. Benefits, keiras, free hotel stays. I’m SICK of her moaning about single parent discrimination. There are a lot of single parent families without the 100k raised for them and being given free nannies (because let’s face it, that’s what she uses keiras for). The world isn’t against you because you don’t have a husband you fucking donut.

Spyglass

Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
This is her now steering away
Trying her hardest to get her followers kntk her and not her son.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Last years must have cost at least £300 😮
She flaunted the flowers, storied and posted about them for days, saying she was lucky and in love and #blessed. Then when they split up she said how he gaslit her sending the flowers because he knew she would have preferred the money instead, and how selfish he was not giving her £500 instead. She is so greedy and grabby it's unreal.

• Wow
  • Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
Who said she would read here and then go buy a bowl/bucket for the vomiting..
Screenshot_20210208-195512_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Bibedebop

The desperation appears to be for the carers appeal. She was hoping a private consultation with a doctor who hadn’t physically examined her child would lead to a severe diagnosis on the basis of her word alone, potentially leading to her being able to retain the carers. She apparently hadn’t realised doctors won’t diagnose without examination and certainly not on the word of the parent alone. The most she was ever going to get was a recommendation for further investigation but even that was unlikely. She really wanted the consultant to say that there was severe life-threatening issues from the vomiting.

She’s now reaching out to carers for statements and making vomit compilation videos. This is all for the carers appeal. But they are so far off qualifying on the basis of vomiting alone. To qualify he would have to have “severe, life-threatening reaching difficulties, which require essential oral pharyngeal... suction, day or night”. Vomiting once or twice a day is not this. But this is the reason she always says that when he vomits it is “life-threatening” and requires “immediate” action.

She doesn’t use suction and neither do the carers. He sleeps in a separate bedroom. And she takes him away on her own to sleep in hotel/tent beds and has him in the back of her car (rather than the front) on long car journeys. These are not the actions of a parent of a child who requires instantaneous and unpredictable interventions to stay alive. Children with “severe” breathing issues generally require either constant monitoring overnight or constant mechanical intervention.

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
Her face looks different here, her eyes are less buggy than normal. There’s def been some work done somewhere, I can’t work out what though!
Filtered AF

42ADBB5E-0BA5-426E-A935-B6CE6BC1F6DD.jpeg

Has NOT got feeding sets to hand, a spare “in case of emergency one” either. This is a “nurse”

BUT

• Produces and sells a Yearly planner - maybe use your own? Write down order spare feeding sets? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• has managed to tart herself up like babygurl’s idol Kylie Kardashian?

• hasn’t forgot her chavtastic nails?

• has sorted out her “lighting” for these stories?

• commentate her words on each post, while listening to her son “hunger crying”??

Please someone, save her from herself and help this little boy?

Priorities completely wrong and if her “management” are reading this please help this woman, you have a duty of care to her if you have a signed contract and making money from her.

There are agencies such as the ASA that will come down hard on you as individuals and your company

and the best irony of this all? She documents this failure on “tubie awareness week”! You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Heart
  • Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's an absolute twat. I'm fuming. How dare she jump on a post, speaking for mums everywhere, spouting absolute crock of sh*T. Who does she think she is. Face full of makeup, fizzing about her association with gosh, acting cagey. She's obviously got a lot of kiera hours today as she been in Insta talking crap all day. The latest post about miscarriages and infertility not being as bad..... She's so insensitive and selfish. Absolutely rotten and selfish to the core. Always playing the victim, always playing the exclusion card. Fuck off kaytee, mums are allowed to hope and wish for a healthy baby. There is zero shame to that. That is on you, if that's how you feel.

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
This is her now steering away
Trying her hardest to get her followers kntk her and not her son.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.
This is really sad as her son seems so sweet and it’s disgusting how she’s using him for attention. BUT can’t stop laughing at hanging ham 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Belulah

VIP Member
Why is taking J to Disneyland such a laughable idea? It’s really pissed me off that that is her goal for her little boy! She needs to remember she isn’t Molly-Mae. Her holidays can’t all be exotic locales anymore. I’ve done Peppa Pig World and Chessington- they aren’t my cup of tea but it’s part of being a parent.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
How have I missed this thread!! I unfollowed a while ago but every so often have a nosey at her account. She is the most, attention seeking gob on legs I’ve seen and she plays on Her little boys disabilities for whatever she is promoting or spouting about. She lives near me and I’ve wanted to bump into her for a while ha

Tomtom2020

Hasn’t got the time or resources to get her son seen , when even he communicated he is sore.

yet time to show off a clothing haul with added moose knuckle.

Priorities in order as per

• Haha

AreYouJoking?

Go you Katie. Supporting your fellow SEN community. Totally advocating. Sticking two fingers up at the ableist’s.......
Sorry I actually mean disgusting behaviour as always. What will the autistic/Aspergers/spectrum followers make of this new and utterly vile suggestion that a child who lines up objects is a future serial killer?. And again making no attempt to actually praise him for his skills.
She has no manners, empathy, understanding or even sympathy for any of her so called community.

This is as bad as the time FOD suggested being in bed with his daughter was like being in bed with someone with adhd yet she will be sent ‘LOL’ DM’s and oh how funny you are Miss Jones. Thank goodness your here on insta to brighten up our days 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Your Cuppa Tea

I've just unfollowed her, I honestly can't cope with her anymore. She is constantly moaning and complaining about EVERYTHING - even the happy J posts are now tinged with her negativity. I don't think I have ever come across such an entitled person before - this woman honestly has too much time on her hands!

She complains and complains and complains about the time "wasted" on sorting out her child's medical needs but seems to have HOURS to do stories on insta, scroll and browse on the internet, and do online shopping! Get your priorities straight!

After seeing her post today about how disappointed she is that there basically isn't more wrong with J, it's honestly made me wonder if she was just hearing what she wanted to hear in that consultation with the private consultant. Surely a medical professional wouldn't say one thing to her face and something completely different in their recommendation over email. I think she just took bits and pieces from the consultation and made up her own story.

And ONCE AGAIN she's complaining about how much time she spent replying to the email about J's health, but then a few hours later she has full make up and is posting stories of her laughing and singing along to music. Who's looking after J while this is going on by the way? She doesn't work so I genuinely don't understand why she needs keira's and why she can't seem to cope even when she has them? Seems to be doing just fine...

Bibedebop

She really doesn’t seem to understand that the assessors who determine eligibility for carers are themselves qualified paediatric nurses who have experience with children with much more severe needs. The assessors also have access to all of the medical notes. Those notes will include information on his vomiting from environments when she wasn’t present (hospital stays) and notes from all of his doctors and consultants. Those notes will have much more weight than guided statements from carers and compilation videos. Although he has many additional needs (such as tube feeding) in terms of breathing alone, she has a child that is no worse than a young toddler with reflux.

I am concerned as to what will happen from here. She publicly smeared the assessor who initially determined that she was no longer eligible for carers on her stories. She published the assessor’s full name and place of employment whilst accusing her of incompetence and malpractice, all for making an accurate assessment of her child’s needs.

• Angry
  • Wow

mysto

The colleague did post again late last night, but deleted it like less than 2 minutes later. They said more than one colleague had figured out who they were. Wish I took a screenshot!
They basically said they expect Katie to address it soon, as she’ll hate that work people will have posted here. That the NMC have been sent screenshots. She’s the topic of work whatsapp groups..
That’s all I can remember. It was late 😂