Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she got rid of the really crass pic of her posing at the steering wheel of her car with the merc logo and her valentino trainers purposefully fully in view?!

Reactions: 7

Not exactly the same thing but this broke my heart, especially when people like Kaytee abuse the system and Keira’s

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've been blocked (wasn't following)! Replied to her button stories, maybe if she didn't leave the extension out and dangling his buttons would last longer. She didn't like that. Don't like the truth baby girl?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've been blocked (wasn't following)! Replied to her button stories, maybe if she didn't leave the extension out and dangling his buttons would last longer. She didn't like that. Don't like the truth baby girl?!
Surely the stress the tube being attached constantly will place on his button will be risking stretching the opening too? They’ll be easier to break, more prone to infection, and risk the hole growing so they don’t fit and leak stomach fluids?

I don’t have a child with one, though work with children who do. I might be miles off. But it seems like a fairly common sense way of thinking...

Reactions: 9
Surely the stress the tube being attached constantly will place on his button will be risking stretching the opening too? They’ll be easier to break, more prone to infection, and risk the hole growing so they don’t fit and leak stomach fluids?

I don’t have a child with one, though work with children who do. I might be miles off. But it seems like a fairly common sense way of thinking...
My thoughts exactly! He always has fluid leaking around and she's done another story (I have more than one account so can still spy) saying despite being measured a lot it doesn't seem to be the right fit. How about take the extension off after a feed and see how it all magically improves! But she doesn't want improvement does she?!

Edited to add she's blocked me on my 2nd account...I assume for asking in the question box if it's OK to leave the extension attached. Don't worry baby girl, got a 3rd account 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My thoughts exactly! He always has fluid leaking around and she's done another story (I have more than one account so can still spy) saying despite being measured a lot it doesn't seem to be the right fit. How about take the extension off after a feed and see how it all magically improves! But she doesn't want improvement does she?!

Edited to add she's blocked me on my 2nd account...I assume for asking in the question box if it's OK to leave the extension attached. Don't worry baby girl, got a 3rd account 😉😂
The questions from people claiming to be nurses (paed A&E, a student, and another who mentioned it felt like a training session) are really concerning. You’d expect them to see the red flags too, or at least ignore social media instead of treating it as learning materials 😬

Reactions: 18
The questions from people claiming to be nurses (paed A&E, a student, and another who mentioned it felt like a training session) are really concerning. You’d expect them to see the red flags too, or at least ignore social media instead of treating it as learning materials 😬
But are they real questions or are they Kaytee asking them herself? A student nurse wouldn't say Stunurse it is usually written St Nurse. I think it is her making up the questions to answer the questions here and for engagement numbers enabling her to get more ads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But are they real questions or are they Kaytee asking them herself? A student nurse wouldn't say Stunurse it is usually written St Nurse. I think it is her making up the questions to answer the questions here and for engagement numbers enabling her to get more ads
I think her q&as are always boring drivel 🥱 sorry but I don’t think there interesting

So she replied to you then blocked you?! Lame!

Reactions: 5
Also it concerns me that all these people supposedly trained and in care of tube-fed children and their lack of knowledge etc!

Reactions: 10
Yeah she replied back with this, I replied then blocked her back just for my own protection.

But it's true, the extension is always hanging out his clothes. Doesn't even keep it tucked in of she does need it again soon after for something else, always pulled out over or under his tops.

Truth hurts doesn’t it Kaytee!! 😂

Think she's doing everything in response to this thread.
Someone said they haven't seen the cats in ages... Low and behold the cats show up on a post and stories.
People, myself included have questioned her tube care and she's now set up a question box and I think asked herself certain questions that people have discussed on here.
Knowing this thread has more momentum. She wants to prove everything on here as wrong. She's answering things she can make up excuses for.
Damage limitation.

She knows there's people on here who have feeding site knowledge. She knows more people are seeing her for what she is. This is her way of sticking up two fingers to us. She's a passive aggressive witch who doesn't tolerate people bad mouthing her. Especially when it's the truth... That cannot be deleted or blocked. This is the only thing she can do. Discuss matters said on here in a way that's less obvious that she's reading this thread with a magnifying glass. Picking things said on here to try and make people think we all know nothing.

Reactions: 19
Is that Anthony Joshua’s voice in her stories again while she’s rubbing her moose knuckle on the street lamp in Mexico 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those videos scream desperation.
God don’t they. Climbing a pole with male friends to get their awe and they probably want a flash up her skirt though that wouldn’t be difficult.
would she have done that with female friends-no

god she’s so cringey I can’t not watch (but don’t follow haha)

Reactions: 8
God don’t they. Climbing a pole with male friends to get their awe and they probably want a flash up her skirt though that wouldn’t be difficult.
would she have done that with female friends-no

god she’s so cringey I can’t not watch (but don’t follow haha)
She is just coming across as ‘easy.’ It’s not a good look.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.