Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never caught on to what she said in her stories until I rewatched. She went to view a property that was going for a min of £80k but she would know it would go for more yet still went and knew she would have to buy it outright without a mortgage? I'm shocked she has said that to her followers when she is claiming she has not got enough money for keiras. I hope her stories have lost her followers and made people twig. Shes gone there with intention not just to be nosey, shes took pics and videos of it. She must have knew it would go for at least £130k minimum if it sold and fell through at £150k. Why bother going unless you was seriously able to purchase outright? On the story where it shows the auction has ended at £172k it says login to see your status, I bet she bidded on it and that's why shes talked about it today because shes upset she missed out. Shes told everyone in her stories that because of donations shes been able to pay for a private consultation which is £280 but then talks about spending thousands on a house. It doesn't look good or add up to people, shes waving red flags to everyone so I hope they see it.
Her ad work wont be that great, its dropping off, so far since January 1st she has done 1 grid post with Ring, plus story ad for them, a readly story and the deodorant one.
December she did Readly, amazon fire, ritual cosmetics and ring.
November she did beauty pie, readly, eucerin, fannypads, dove, gifted river island.
October fandf clothing, ritual cosmetics, heinz, possibly a tesco food story.
September heinz, frolo app, fittrack.
August dove x 2
July Hp europe
June Nothing
May Readly, dove
April Nothing
(I checked the grid posts she might have done the odd story ad I haven't listed)
How she affording a house paid by cash on doing ads at that rate?

I'm not the only one awake reading this woman's crap at this time of night/morning 🤣 she wants a surprise to happen so she can open up the fundraisers or she will say too many people keep insisting that she must open the fundraisers again so shes doing it to keep people happy
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m here too. Although I did read her tit last night. I’m on nights so still here 😂

In a normal world you can’t do a fundraiser just because people say you should. You do one if you really need to and you require something life changing that isn’t possible without a fundraiser. No Kayteeee this does not mean a holiday. J won’t remember it. Stop using him as an excuse to use his money for extravagant holidays. Take him to the zoo or aquarium when it’s allowed again.

She has stated she doesn’t need a fundraiser, but I guess in her world she wants all the monies for her fugly £700 trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lost the bat with this thread with my own job and homeschooling but I’m back now. I do follow her but mainly for ease of viewing to revert back here? I know there’s a webpage you can view stories but don’t you still have to go on each day as they disappear? Wow I missed the story about the house!!! You need a job love. Insta ain’t a job baby gurl. Can someone post me a pic of the £700 trainers 🤭

Lost the bat with this thread with my own job and homeschooling but I’m back now. I do follow her but mainly for ease of viewing to revert back here? I know there’s a webpage you can view stories but don’t you still have to go on each day as they disappear? Wow I missed the story about the house!!! You need a job love. Insta ain’t a job baby gurl. Can someone post me a pic of the £700 trainers 🤭
These god awful things (you forgot to delete this one kayteeeeee).

People really do pay money for ugly goods just because of a name on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong, I have paid some prices for trainers, but I love my trainers. Mainly Nike. But I don’t get them just because they’re that brand, I love their styles. However I would NEVER pay £700 for a pair of trainers, especially ones that look like that 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11

People really do pay money for ugly goods just because of a name on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong, I have paid some prices for trainers, but I love my trainers. Mainly Nike. But I don’t get them just because they’re that brand, I love their styles. However I would NEVER pay £700 for a pair of trainers, especially ones that look like that 🤮
Yep, they’re absolutely (or should I say “legit”) vile. I would rather spend 700 on a load of days out for my kids than a pair of ugly white trainers for myself that I would probably wear a few times and get bored of. They’re not even an investment item, are they.

Reactions: 7
Yep, they’re absolutely (or should I say “legit”) vile. I would rather spend 700 on a load of days out for my kids than a pair of ugly white trainers for myself that I would probably wear a few times and get bored of. They’re not even an investment item, are they.
To be fair, J bought them for her. He seems to be quite generous with his money from those fundraisers 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

What ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She acknowledged big accounts found her because of her followers sharing her to them. Most of her followers at that time was SEND accounts. Has she returned the favour? No. She has ignored childrens fundraisers, she never shares any SEND accounts. This is why none of us follow her anymore. She used us and once she got her followers outside of the SEND community she never helped anyone within the community. She takes and never gives back. Some children have died before they raised the money for the treatment that could have saved their lives. We all helped her raise money for her handbags and holidays and she hasn't helped raise money or awareness back. Shes paving the way for a new fundraiser, shes mentioned someone donating a large sum saying he will always need more in the future. Kaytee is thinking the future is now. She hasn't been transparent on what she spent his money on either. She has admitted using the money for the feeding school, hot tub and this private consultation. Nothing else, she has claimed he has had some private OT sessions recently but not once has she ever mentioned these before so I presume they're invented in order to explain where the moneys gone as they were only mentioned after it had been discussed on here and she knew she needed to account for where the money was going. She never said she used his fundraiser money for the sunroof either, she said she had paid extra for it, she never actually said it was the go fund me money. Why did she view the house if she couldn't afford it? She is hiding money away without a doubt. She might have more than we think left and wants to put that to a house whilst crying to her followers she has no money left to pay for private treatment and keiras. No way will she get a mortgage, I know 2 different single people who have been turned down this month, both with excellent credit records and high paid jobs they have been in for years and they were shook they were turned down. Shes not being honest with people if she is going to be buying a house. That hot tub repair man hasn't been mentioned since she said he was going to look to see if it can be saved. Does that mean shes fucked it up and doesn't want people to know. Has she still got both the kittens too because I'm sure I only see the same one now when she does her stories
It's funny you have posted this, new story at long last highlighting some one who actually needs carers...🙄

Reactions: 5
It's funny you have posted this, new story at long last highlighting some one who actually needs carers...🙄
I find it so disgusting that she is spouting bullshit in this instance “when a mother cry’s out for help, surround her” like you have done every time someone needed your help Kaytee? She a disgrace even sharing Carlas post. Sitting there with her 60 hours of Keira’s which they ARE NOT eligible for. When Carla is clearly in need of hours and gets a pittance! YOU are the reason the people who need help don’t get it Kaytee! Fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it so disgusting that she is spouting bullshit in this instance “when a mother cry’s out for help, surround her” like you have done every time someone needed your help Kaytee? She a disgrace even sharing Carlas post. Sitting there with her 60 hours of Keira’s which they ARE NOT eligible for. When Carla is clearly in need of hours and gets a pittance! YOU are the reason the people who need help don’t get it Kaytee! Fuming
100% everything she takes unnecessary and spitefully she is taking out of another SEND family’s hands by her pure greed and selfishness. There is no way she give a single tit about cam or his family she’s doing it for a show probably because somebody posted on here she never supports other sen accounts anymore!

Reactions: 5
She has never shared for Carla before when she has fundraised! I've never seen her share anything. Which by the way she has never fundraised for anything for her, she raises money for Charities, she had a fundraiser for Cameron which didnt get that much money and she bought a blender with the money, kaytee had one donated and doesnt use it. Too angry that shes using Cameronsmile to make out she is part of the Send community and she supports other parents. Carla if you read here, she is using you, she has read this and has been on the look out for someone to latch on to in the SEND community. I wrote how she doesnt help anyone else and less than 24 hours later here.we.are.
Kaytee whilst you pretend you need 60 hours a week other parents get next to nothing. Read all the comments on that post, they are the people who support each other, they are the send community people should be following to see the real picture, not you. You dont care about anyone other than yourself.

Previously ‘NURSE’
Now just ‘Registered nurse’ 🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t have the same ring does it?.

So now we can call her theregisterednursemum (well that amongst other things 😝).
Registered but not working. That's her way of covering her back. She is a registered nurse but that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has never shared for Carla before when she has fundraised! I've never seen her share anything. Which by the way she has never fundraised for anything for her, she raises money for Charities, she had a fundraiser for Cameron which didnt get that much money and she bought a blender with the money, kaytee had one donated and doesnt use it. Too angry that shes using Cameronsmile to make out she is part of the Send community and she supports other parents. Carla if you read here, she is using you, she has read this and has been on the look out for someone to latch on to in the SEND community. I wrote how she doesnt help anyone else and less than 24 hours later here.we.are.
Kaytee whilst you pretend you need 60 hours a week other parents get next to nothing. Read all the comments on that post, they are the people who support each other, they are the send community people should be following to see the real picture, not you. You dont care about anyone other than yourself.

Registered but not working. That's her way of covering her back. She is a registered nurse but that's it.
thefraudnursemum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does a head tilt mean he’s nauseous? How does she actually know that? Maybe he just likes tilting his head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Exactly! Hypotonia not nausea 🙄

there’s a good chance his vomiting is hypotonia too. The fact that it’s all liquid going in his belly plus the low muscle tone is just vomit/reflux waiting to happen.! Maybe if she stuck with her blended diet it might have been a tad thicker and higher calories in less quantities and would have been less vomits but Yano I’m not a dietitian not that she listens to them either 😂😂

Reactions: 15
She’s wound me up this evening just looking at her stories, how does she think it’s ok to take Kiera’s away from someone that actually does need carers. I really hope her followers can see the hypocrisy in her post, then to share the screenshot of the mum that killed her son and saying to surround those crying out for help, it brings me back to the RIP me and and Jaxon post she put up! Like it’s suggesting that this is what will happen if her Kiera’s are taken away!
I honestly hate this woman with a passion!
Everything this vile woman shares is for her own gain, she’s not helping Carla, she’s trying to gain sympathy from her followers for herself.
Kayteeeeeee you fraudster you disgust me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s wound me up this evening just looking at her stories, how does she think it’s ok to take Kiera’s away from someone that actually does need carers. I really hope her followers can see the hypocrisy in her post, then to share the screenshot of the mum that killed her son and saying to surround those crying out for help, it brings me back to the RIP me and and Jaxon post she put up! Like it’s suggesting that this is what will happen if her Kiera’s are taken away!
I honestly hate this woman with a passion!
Everything this vile woman shares is for her own gain, she’s not helping Carla, she’s trying to gain sympathy from her followers for herself.
Kayteeeeeee you fraudster you disgust me
She’s absolutely bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.