Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you shouldn’t feel at all uncomfortable that people wish for a healthy baby. I wish my sen child was born healthy but it’s the cards we were delt and no I don’t love them any less but when I had another baby after that ALL I could say was I am praying for a healthy baby
When your pregnant and some one says oh boy or girl? I don't know was always my reply and 99% of the time it's met with as long as babies healthy.

No he's not bleeping healthy, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. All I wanted to say was I just hope he survives, but instead you can't talk because the tears are already falling.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When your pregnant and some one says oh boy or girl? I don't know was always my reply and 99% of the time it's met with as long as babies healthy.

No he's not bleeping healthy, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. All I wanted to say was I just hope he survives, but instead you can't talk because the tears are already falling.
I get that 100% I do. But you can not begrudge other People hoping for a healthy baby. That post on penut Was somebody who had had miscarriages and praying for a take home healthy baby and Kaytee knew by posting on it she would start something up. Everybody trying for a baby ALWAYS wishes for a healthy baby. Our wishes arnt always granted but it’s still a wish

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even bloody Katie Price on her programme tonight said that every time shes had a baby shes wished for them to be happy and healthy. It is completely normal!

I was once approached by an older women and told I should think myself lucky for having a healthy child and I should stop telling him to shut up cause her grandson was unable to speak. I politely asked her if I knew her, her reply no. I did not reply politely to ask her well who the duck do you think you are coming up to me a complete stranger telling me I should feel lucky. Baring in mind I'd just lived in hospital for 3 months with my medically complex baby. I would never dream of walking round scalding everybody who looked like they had a healthy baby. Why the hell do people act so entitled these 🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
Kaytee herself has said so many times she'd like to have more kids, a sibling for jaxon, and she would be worried about it not being a healthy baby. It's a perfectly NORMAL hope for any mum to want a healthy baby. But it's not in our control, that's the truth. She's made it something shameful, she's projecting her own shame on others. She's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 12
She's a hypocrite. Someone posted a screenshot on one of the other threads of someone defending kaytee regarding the fundraiser. Might have been ptwm? Does anyone remember or have it? I'm sure it said something about how nobody wants to have a disabled child on it. She never said anything about that. She also did a story which the mirror shared in their article where she was moaning saying she "expected a healthy baby just like most pregnant mothers" and went on to moan she didnt sign up for this and the health needs he has are not what she expected so why should she be treated like other mothers. She has spoken before about having more children and hoping they would be healthy and that there was a high chance if she did have more that she would have healthy, or normal as she calls it, children. Why even think about if they will be healthy or not given shes kicking off over that post.

Reactions: 10
She's a hypocrite. Someone posted a screenshot on one of the other threads of someone defending kaytee regarding the fundraiser. Might have been ptwm? Does anyone remember or have it? I'm sure it said something about how nobody wants to have a disabled child on it. She never said anything about that. She also did a story which the mirror shared in their article where she was moaning saying she "expected a healthy baby just like most pregnant mothers" and went on to moan she didnt sign up for this and the health needs he has are not what she expected so why should she be treated like other mothers. She has spoken before about having more children and hoping they would be healthy and that there was a high chance if she did have more that she would have healthy, or normal as she calls it, children. Why even think about if they will be healthy or not given shes kicking off over that post.
SHE ADVOCATES FOR J WHEN SHE THINKS SHE WILL GAIN SOMETHING OUT OF IT.
she Changes her words and her stories so much to fit her. Of corse anybody wants a healthy child but because she thinks she can get some of peanuts followers she’s put a comment she knew would cause a fuss. When actually all she wanted was a healthy baby. She had all these plans to take her healthy baby travelling to see the world ect but now because somebody else’s said it it is wrong

Reactions: 13
I wish someone would comment on that peanut comment she has left and direct everyone to read her 4 tattle threads! People are saying its ableist when kaytee is one of the biggest ableist influencers on instagram. I feel sorry for ourbraybaby. Peanut had reposted her post but look at her bio. Shes lost babies for duck sake and kaytees done that? Hoping for a healthy baby when all your babies dont make it to birth. Shes so out of order
And shes deleted her stories because shes getting alot of love in the DMs but alot of aggression. In other words she knows shes lost followers after what she has said

Edit - I've just been reading that ladies account, ourbraybaby. Shes lost babies and has recently found out shes pregnant again. That is why she shared that meme. Kaytee is stupid. She will have directed her followers to that woman's post without realising and if shes now getting abuse via her inbox, that's seriously wrong. She does not need kaytees sheep hounding her over a post she has shared. How insensitive can you get

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It looks like she’s deleted her comments on that post now, so the whole thread of comments replying to her has obviously gone as well. She will be feeding the narrative that she’s a victim of trolls now

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m a SEN parent. I’m active on Instagram within the SEN community. I follow hundreds of families sharing their journeys through disability/medical complexities/financial troubles/mental health etc etc. They talk about the highs and lows of this strange life we have found ourselves a part of......
Yet not ONE of those families has ever EVER talking in so much detail to dramatise every little aspect of their child’s life. She goes on and on about his bloods, his levels, his results, his doses, she shares his medical documentations, everything has to be full of pointless medical talk that not one of her follows understands or cares about. She just loves to emphasise the tiniest little details to embellish what for most of us is just the bricks and mortar of having a child with special/addition needs. When will she get over herself and just get on with this task she has been given of being his mum and helping him live a good life??.
And this is why we feel so strongly about her having FDIA. Why we do not simply hate on her or come here to tear her apart 🤦🏻‍♀️.
The traits she displays are unhealthy and damaging. Both to J now and in his future life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh you wanted a healthy baby hun?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This whole thing made me really quiet emotional. I have had multiple miscarriages and a complex pregnancy with my little girl. I one hundred percent wanted to bring home a healthy baby, it was the hope that kept me going through my pregnancy. And when asked would I change things for her, if it were possible I would definitely. Not to make her “normal” but I would do anything to take away her being so distressed and so poorly, all the tests etc. But I love her so fiercely. And of course I wouldn’t change having her for the world. All I can do is love her with every part of me and do everything I can to make things the best for her.

If I were to be pregnant again I would hope for a healthy baby. And I would not begrudge a single other person for wishing the same. It’s natural maternal instinct. It doesn’t take away any amount of love I have for my daughter. And as for other people saying, it stings but they don’t know and I don’t think they can be blamed, we can only try and explain why it thats not helpful, but know that’s usually the last thing on anyone’s mind. It’s a really tough situation.

It’s like when you experience losses, all you see is newborn babies and all you hear about are pregnancy announcements and you can’t muster an ounce of joy for them but then feel guilty for feeling bitter. It’s so crappy and complicated and K has a way of making
Things over simplified and divisive. And I don’t doubt she knew what she was doing.

The same with the oncology ward comments. It was just about soft furnishings. I do understand the sentiment of all wards should have fantastic facilities. Of course. But people are crappy. We were told people regularly steal things from the wards like playstations and TVs etc. And I know Many families who fundraisers for paediatric oncology wards either as thank yous for care and/or memorials. If K was that bothered she could quite easily set up a fundraiser for the picu or other ward she favours for some upgrades. But she won’t, she wants all the money for herself. She just wants to be seen to be talking “for the people” and highlight “inequalities” but she doesn’t want to naff all about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For me it’s simple. When you are pregnant you hope to bring home a healthy baby because a healthy baby means minimal hospital visits and minimal physical and mental pain for baby. If your baby is not born healthy that animalistic and fierce love is still there. You adapt and you learn and you love. You don’t leave the baby at the hospital and go home because they aren’t healthy.
I can’t believe any pregnant person does not hope for a healthy baby. I fail to see how.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s that worried an nervous about Js appointment she’s had time to do her hair and makeup and take a swishy selfie.
if that was me I would be messy bun make up free making sure I’ve got everything for the journey
Exactly this! I’m sick with nerves before every big appointment. Frantically rewriting lists of questions, in a flap getting everything ready. Certainly have no time to slap on makeup and do my hair. Let alone plaster it all over Instagram. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.