Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone broke so cant screen grab.
Katee: Dont know why I am talking into the camera......................Because you love yourself you vain girl!!!!
How does someone who if is mega busy have time to do a fashion show for the gram. Noticed a few things recently that she is posting and its obvious she has been reading here. Babes you are not as hot as you think you are!!!

Reactions: 5
She always has time for a full face of makeup too, and time for plenty of selfies posing like she’s taking a tit in an alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And those selfies take time, to get the right angle, the right lighting. I bet she spends AT LEAST 1-2 hours trying to get 1 photo for the grid

Reactions: 2
She always has time for a full face of makeup too, and time for plenty of selfies posing like she’s taking a tit in an alley.
And those selfies take time, to get the right angle, the right lighting. I bet she spends AT LEAST 1-2 hours trying to get 1 photo for the grid
In my opinion she has too much time on her hands, she said earlier she had no content, so is she now realising that SEN mums and others are seeing right through her lies, is she scared that screen grabs are being recorded. Personally I would be happy with no content rather than be so desperate to post vids of her (BULKY VULVA LIPS)Camel toessssss haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hasn’t got the time or resources to get her son seen , when even he communicated he is sore.

yet time to show off a clothing haul with added moose knuckle.

Priorities in order as per

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t got the time or resources to get her son seen , when even he communicated he is sore.

yet time to show off a clothing haul with added moose knuckle.

Priorities in order as per
moose knuckle, you have just killed me hahaha bloody brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still feel like there something else going on with that appointment/chat that she got left out of. Like did she actually forget and is spinning it so that she is the poor hard done by mum? Did they actually want to discuss her?

I don’t doubt that there are rubbish doctors who would forget to include a parent despite reassurances, however I feel like she’s got form for spinning yarns!!

She’s going to be like the girl who cried wolf.

Reactions: 6
I still feel like there something else going on with that appointment/chat that she got left out of. Like did she actually forget and is spinning it so that she is the poor hard done by mum? Did they actually want to discuss her?

I don’t doubt that there are rubbish doctors who would forget to include a parent despite reassurances, however I feel like she’s got form for spinning yarns!!

She’s going to be like the girl who cried wolf.
They probably left her out because she’s an absolute nightmare parent who thinks she knows best. I have no doubt that they have some safeguarding concerns about her and J and there is probably a lot that is said in these meetings that they don’t want her to hear.

Reactions: 11
Think she's hoping if she gets reffered to GOSH the suspicion her current hospital have over her care of her son will be gone. Don't think she realises that the hospitals will talk to each other and discuss what she has done in the past and everything will be documented.
Definitely feel like they didn't invite her for a reason. There's so much more here I feel that isn't being said by her. I've no doubt that there will be safe guarding concerns.

Reactions: 10
Think she's hoping if she gets reffered to GOSH the suspicion her current hospital have over her care of her son will be gone. Don't think she realises that the hospitals will talk to each other and discuss what she has done in the past and everything will be documented.
Definitely feel like they didn't invite her for a reason. There's so much more here I feel that isn't being said by her. I've no doubt that there will be safe guarding concerns.
Absolutely spot on!

have I missed something? How do we know Nottingham Hosptials have her down as suspicious. 👀

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her latest story about the Peanut post she's trolling? Her replies to people are so aggressive and she's got all her ridiculous little followers backing her.

It enrages me that she always claims to be so tired and stressed and doesn't have time to give J all of his feeds and so on and so on but she seems to have loads of time to spend on Instagram fighting with strangers and finding men to chat to.

Reactions: 14
Her latest story... so apparently people can’t wish for a healthy baby? It’s offensive to people with babies with health issues??

The post wasn’t meant to offend, she’s making something out of nothing here.

Why shouldn’t parents wish for a healthy baby? Does anyone honestly wish for an unhealthy baby?

i have risks in my pregnancy, I will be going ahead with the pregnancy no matter what the outcome is and I’ll be happy with the baby that I’m blessed with. Do I wish it will be healthy though? Yes! Does that make me a bad person?

I really can’t stand her, sorry but she is dangerous. What she says is really harmful, she has no idea the damage she’s doing. She’s such a toxic person

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She really thinks the “ADVOCATE FOR SEN MUMS EVERYWHERE” title shines right out her arse (sorry-whopper-of-a-moose-knuckle)

It’s not just her, she’ll now all have her trying to be woke followers gleaming with excitement as it’s another phrase they can go attack, whilst giving themselves a pat on the back for being ALLIES TO THE DISABLEDS, NO ONE SHALL WISH FOR A HEALTHY CHILD ON OUR WATCH 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a disabled child. Did I wish they have no health problems, god nearly every day. Would I turn back the clock and not have them, no I love them
No matter what.
i think that’s the difference. Everybody wants a healthy baby. I don’t understand why she is making a thing... oh yes I do to try and get more followers from this peanut app

Reactions: 27
I have a disabled child. Did I wish they have no health problems, god nearly every day. Would I turn back the clock and not have them, no I love them
No matter what.
i think that’s the difference. Everybody wants a healthy baby. I don’t understand why she is making a thing... oh yes I do to try and get more followers from this peanut app
They’ve also now pinned her post. No doubt she will already be drafting up a grid post on the subject hoping they share it

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve finally unfollowed her. Her last rant about people wishing for a healthy baby is ridiculous! Honestly who the duck does she think she is?! She’s hitching on a post which is merely someone’s hopes for pregnancy and being able to birth a child at the end of it. Not all people get that. She’s had a child that many have yearned for and who would treat that boy 10x better than she has. How has it come down to people not being able to hope for a healthy baby. Does she really think that we’d love a child any less if it was unhealthy. Just because it’s an inconvenience to her doesn’t mean it would be to everyone. She needs a slap

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.