Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a child, because unfortunately I fall into the category of miscarriage. But her post is incredibly hurtful to suggest I should be happy I had a miscarriage rather than a ‘unhealthy’ baby. Using the idea that a child isn’t involved for a parent who has experienced loss is the most insensitive thing I think anyone could say.
Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower... she posts that last post 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Go you Katie. Supporting your fellow SEN community. Totally advocating. Sticking two fingers up at the ableist’s.......
Sorry I actually mean disgusting behaviour as always. What will the autistic/Aspergers/spectrum followers make of this new and utterly vile suggestion that a child who lines up objects is a future serial killer?. And again making no attempt to actually praise him for his skills.
She has no manners, empathy, understanding or even sympathy for any of her so called community.

This is as bad as the time FOD suggested being in bed with his daughter was like being in bed with someone with adhd yet she will be sent ‘LOL’ DM’s and oh how funny you are Miss Jones. Thank goodness your here on insta to brighten up our days 🤯
I really dislike her. My daughter is autistic and loves to line up her small toys. Its so good for her and I support it so much I join in. I actually don't understand why she associates it with him being a murderer. She is as rough as a badgers arse. Common as muck. I don't get the appeal here.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed, feel sick at the fact I still followed her up to now.

Reactions: 10
They’ve also now pinned her post. No doubt she will already be drafting up a grid post on the subject hoping they share it
she doing it all for likes and follows. At one point I bet it was her goal to have a healthy baby. I think she just likes arguing with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My child wasn’t born healthy, and subsequently now has a life long disability. Again like others have said of course I wished they were healthy, and if I were to have another I would wish for a healthy baby.

to make such a thing out of this is ridiculous, especially because she’s the one spouting how her child isn’t “normal” to then make an income on the back of exploiting his health needs.

I haven’t followed her posts & stories for a good few weeks now because she’s just as bland as her tacky sofa.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a repulsive personality on the gram as her.

I’ve finally unfollowed her. Her last rant about people wishing for a healthy baby is ridiculous! Honestly who the duck does she think she is?! She’s hitching on a post which is merely someone’s hopes for pregnancy and being able to birth a child at the end of it. Not all people get that. She’s had a child that many have yearned for and who would treat that boy 10x better than she has. How has it come down to people not being able to hope for a healthy baby. Does she really think that we’d love a child any less if it was unhealthy. Just because it’s an inconvenience to her doesn’t mean it would be to everyone. She needs a slap
I have unfollowed too the way she jumped on that girl was the final straw for me. She’s so entitled & up her own arse. I felt sorry for her to start with but not anymore. She’s a lucky one with all these fund raisers publicity & crappy ads. Their are sen families genuinely struggling out there she has no clue.

She's an absolute twit. I'm fuming. How dare she jump on a post, speaking for mums everywhere, spouting absolute crock of sh*T. Who does she think she is. Face full of makeup, fizzing about her association with gosh, acting cagey. She's obviously got a lot of kiera hours today as she been in Insta talking crap all day. The latest post about miscarriages and infertility not being as bad..... She's so insensitive and selfish. Absolutely rotten and selfish to the core. Always playing the victim, always playing the exclusion card. duck off kaytee, mums are allowed to hope and wish for a healthy baby. There is zero shame to that. That is on you, if that's how you feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope she loses followers after this, doubt it though. So many vulnerable mums will think she’s a saviour.

Reactions: 3
On the comments of peanut post she's had a lady call her out on the comparing of wards at the hospital.

She literally compared them to 5* hotels and complained about not having a PlayStation and free chocolate. Jaxon was too young for a PlayStation and is tube fed, so clearly it was her who was jealous of poorly children with cancer being allowed a chance to relax and have a treat.

MeMeMeMeMe as usual from her

I bet she regrets those oncology ward stories, they’ll always come back to haunt her.

Reactions: 23
She literally compared them to 5* hotels and complained about not having a PlayStation and free chocolate. Jaxon was too young for a PlayStation and is tube fed, so clearly it was her who was jealous of poorly children with cancer being allowed a chance to relax and have a treat.

MeMeMeMeMe as usual from her

I bet she regrets those oncology ward stories, they’ll always come back to haunt her.
Seriously!! I feel like to say she “works” for the NHS ALL she does is COMPLAIN about the services and care and even the people involved with her and J. I mean I know you have to advocate for you child but there’s that and then there’s just blatant rudeness and arrogance. She thinks she deserves everything she can get!! For instance it really pisses me off she gets transport for J to school. She drives doesn’t work and has Keira’s. Why waste council money getting them to fetch him !!

I dislike Kayteee but I do think you guys tear her apart for things when she's often got a valid point.

The oncology ward, yes children with cancer deserve the very best, but so do kids with other illnesses especially those who have terminal illnesses. There shouldn't be any inequality, kids have other illnesses that need awful treatment for example - dialysis.

I can also see where she's coming from with the peanut post. My eldest wasn't born 'healthy' and I feel uncomfortable when people say 'as long as babies healthy' of course we long for that but we don't love him any less, you cannot change a babies genetics.

Not caring for J adequately is extremely different though.

Reactions: 5
She literally knocks me sick. Who the duck does she think she is at all. I'm the mother of a disabled child and my god I dont think it has ever crossed my mind to attack somebody for hoping for a healthy child! Inclusion my arse, piss off.

It absolutely terrifies me that somebody like her has such a big platform influencing so many thick people that they actually think that is how our lives are. Wake the duck up baby girl, get a job and stop abusing your child

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dislike Kayteee but I do think you guys tear her apart for things when she's often got a valid point.

The oncology ward, yes children with cancer deserve the very best, but so do kids with other illnesses especially those who have terminal illnesses. There shouldn't be any inequality, kids have other illnesses that need awful treatment for example - dialysis.

I can also see where she's coming from with the peanut post. My eldest wasn't born 'healthy' and I feel uncomfortable when people say 'as long as babies healthy' of course we long for that but we don't love him any less, you cannot change a babies genetics.

you shouldn’t feel at all uncomfortable that people wish for a healthy baby. I wish my sen child was born healthy but it’s the cards we were delt and no I don’t love them any less but when I had another baby after that ALL I could say was I am praying for a healthy baby

• Heart
Reactions: 18
you shouldn’t feel at all uncomfortable that people wish for a healthy baby. I wish my sen child was born healthy but it’s the cards we were delt and no I don’t love them any less but when I had another baby after that ALL I could say was I am praying for a healthy baby
This! Exactly this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

she could make a point about equality in children’s care within hospital - without comparing an oncology ward to a 5* hotel

she could address the “healthy baby” remark - without commenting on a post which was shared from someone’s page who has suffered with miscarriages and TTC

They may be valid points yes, however the way she goes about it lacks any respect, dignity, and isn’t even trying to raise these points, it’s all to boost her followers

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.