Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds bad but I remember the first video I saw with Charlotte in I thought she was very childlike and possibly on the spectrum
I don't like to guess or judge especially with that kinda thing but screaming helix every rollercaoser is also cause for concern.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to interrupt but it's been a while since anyone has mentioned that the original Nemesis opened in 1994.

RE: Asia - no culture shock, cos the numpties will eat in McDonalds/KFC every sodding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to interrupt but it's been a while since anyone has mentioned that the original Nemesis opened in 1994.
I'm worried also at the lack of mention of the UKs fastest and tallest rollercoaster, hyperia. Wow.

RE: Asia - no culture shock, cos the numpties will eat in McDonalds/KFC every sodding day.
Flashback to them looking at the park map at the front of Ocean Park in Hong Kong back in 2017:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly think Charlotte has an IQ of about 4.
The cruise vlogs when he had food poisoning I thought she really come out of her shell. She dances to Shawn's tune way to much in the vlogs and he's afraid she will become more popular then him

Reactions: 8
The cruise vlogs when he had food poisoning I thought she really come out of her shell. She dances to Shawn's tune way to much in the vlogs and he's afraid she will become more popular then him
He groomed her as a child and it shows.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Imagine having gone to Japan/Hong Kong twice and only ever seeing the inside of a KFC or McDs. The privilege of being able to travel to these places almost seems lost on these two. Sure, have a McDs now and then but it seems to be the only way they can survive!

It's like when he was on the USA trip, mentioned wanting to go to a real diner, but even though they undoubtedly passed by and near dozens of them in PA, ate at Wendy's.

Reactions: 1
Imagine having gone to Japan/Hong Kong twice and only ever seeing the inside of a KFC or McDs. The privilege of being able to travel to these places almost seems lost on these two. Sure, have a McDs now and then but it seems to be the only way they can survive!
Yep, this exactly. We went to Japan (Tokyo & Kyoto) for our Honeymoon and it was an incredible experience/holiday and yearn to go back - have never been anywhere quite like it. In 11 days there, think we had one McDonalds, for breakfast for convenience and one KFC - purely for the novelty of their KFCs selling beer! One of our highlights was going to a traditional restaurant that served 2 things only - breaded pork cutlet, and fatty breaded pork cutlet, served with rice, soup and kimchee. Was fantastic. Can't imagine Shawn and parrot ever going to such a place! "It's not for us, it is what it is, it's one of them"

Shaun’s toddler diet is catching up with him fast. He’ll be in the fatty seats at the back of rollercoasters in no time.

I'm no expert but I work with a lot of people who say they are on the spectrum and have a badge on their Slack profile as a 'head up', Charlotte doesn't have any of the traits I see in those people. She just seems dumb as a box of rocks and very immature. Out of necessity, most people who are not book smart/academic go on to success in trades and business and they become smart in their own way. Charlotte was taken under Shaun's wing at a young age so she has no education, never made a go of a career, never lived on her own, never lived in a big city. She's a combo of sheltered, naive, dumb and uncultured. She was kind of okay when she did the vlogs on her own, you could see she'd blossom if she was out his shadow but once he's back in the picture he dominates and she's behind him manically smiling and agreeing with every word.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm no expert but I work with a lot of people who say they are on the spectrum and have a badge on their Slack profile as a 'head up', Charlotte doesn't have any of the traits I see in those people. She just seems dumb as a box of rocks and very immature. Out of necessity, most people who are not book smart/academic go on to success in trades and business and they become smart in their own way. Charlotte was taken under Shaun's wing at a young age so she has no education, never made a go of a career, never lived on her own, never lived in a big city. She's a combo of sheltered, naive, dumb and uncultured. She was kind of okay when she did the vlogs on her own, you could see she'd blossom if she was out his shadow but once he's back in the picture he dominates and she's behind him manically smiling and agreeing with every word.
I think he's quite dumb too, just dominating as that's what his parents allowed him to be.

I see Shawn had fruit in his packed lunch at Towers, I'm shocked.

However, it was jumbo sausage and chips later, which was good to see.

They are off on the Asia trip. Backpacks for luggage, I couldn't go all that way and not take a suitcase!