Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you take Charlotte to be your beloved wife?
Shawn: Waaayhaaayyyyy!!
Do you Charlotte take Shawn to be your husband?
Charlotte (look at Shawn and stock answer): I am so excited

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear the receptions going to be back at Alton Towers in the Pizza and Pasta restaurant, so he can go outside to the balcony, and wave to the punters on the rapids shouting "KFC MEGA WAVE!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cedar Point next isn’t it? A LONG way to travel for one coaster.
One he has already been on and has only really had it’s launch procedure changed.
In fairness, Top Thrill has had a pretty huge overhaul. It's a bit more than just a launch procedure change. They'll do other parks I'm sure whilst in the US like they always soand they're staying at the resort this time. so there will be good content from it, definitely worth watching for any coaster enthusiast.

Reactions: 1
I think I need to get some Shawn travel tips!
Five days car rental for £70!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you saying 70 is bad for a car rental? That's pretty cheap in the US.
Not at all. It sounds too good to be true. £15 per day is a proper bargain. Even with a 40% discount as ex BA staff cannot find anything near it.
Have a booking for two weeks in North Carolina in September and it’s five times the price Shawn is paying. Albeit it’s much bigger SUV, can’t even get a Compact THAT cheap!
He is the Yoda of cheap deals!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not at all. It sounds too good to be true. £15 per day is a proper bargain. Even with a 40% discount as ex BA staff cannot find anything near it.
Have a booking for two weeks in North Carolina in September and it’s five times the price Shawn is paying. Albeit it’s much bigger SUV, can’t even get a Compact THAT cheap!
He is the Yoda of cheap deals!!
It's probably why it took him a long time to get service when the car broke down on their road trip. Some companies don't like it when you get your rental from the bargain bin deal sites.

Reactions: 4
Probably hasn't got decent cover etc for that price
Yeah there's a reason why he was panicking in JFK, skyscanner is great and all but your are screwed if there's a delay as he would of booked those flights separately. He's lucky but sometimes cheap isn't always the best route and I'm sure soon he'll face the consequences of that, majorly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Honest guvnor, I am literally driving myself and Miss Daisy here to Cedar Point, leaving it parked there for four days and then driving back to Cleveland. It won’t even get 250 miles on the clock. Do us a discount’

• Haha
Yeah there's a reason why he was panicking in JFK, skyscanner is great and all but your are screwed if there's a delay as he would of booked those flights separately. He's lucky but sometimes cheap isn't always the best route and I'm sure soon he'll face the consequences of that, majorly!
Yeah, totally true. Not sure it's worth the possible panic when something goes wrong.

Cedar Point next isn’t it? A LONG way to travel for one coaster.
One he has already been on and has only really had it’s launch procedure changed.
Pah. It’s got a 420 foot backwards spike added and you call that launch procedure changed 😂
---
You do know that Skyscanner just finds the cheapest flights, and is not an actual booking site

Last edited:
Ohhhh he got new specs? £15 frame from Specsavers. Cheapest they do.

• Haha
Well Specsavers is a budget optician, so presumed that's where he'd go, went on their site, men's frames listed price low to high, there they were in all their splendid cheapness.
Presumed being the operative word.
---