Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the face of Alton Towers is pretty pi55ed he never made the first train. Had a little chuckle.
A hotel stay does not provide any priority over anyone else, those that paid a premium with fast track should go first.
I did see another vlogger at the gate who made it for the first one, just run quicker next time Shawn.
Any ideas on who they shared the room overnight with, creepy Crump still in with them?

Reactions: 3
He really does love rollercoaster, not just a love… like the love you see on TLC where someone has married an object kind of love.

4 minutes In and we’ve had dates and history twice, can’t wait to hear it all again. Did you know it opened in 1994….. DID YOU KNOW IT OPENED IN 1994.

Reactions: 3
It's sad to think this is a 30 year old man ☺☺

He was absolutely fuming he wasn't on that first train 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I hate it when they're vague. They mentioned how the queue could've been organised better but didn't explain how or why?? I've since read on Twatter about some queue jumping so it could be related to that.

I hate it when they're vague. They mentioned how the queue could've been organised better but didn't explain how or why?? I've since read on Twatter about some queue jumping so it could be related to that.
If Charlotte ran ahead, then that'd be him, wouldn't it?

It’s because they let fast track go on the first train in front of those before them in the queue plus they let the main gate in before the hotel which meant they didn’t get a head start at the queue.

Honestly, fast track should be first priority as you have to buy the most expensive pass to ride Nemesis

Reactions: 1
It’s because they let fast track go on the first train in front of those before them in the queue plus they let the main gate in before the hotel which meant they didn’t get a head start at the queue.

Honestly, fast track should be first priority as you have to buy the most expensive pass to ride Nemesis
They still got on the second train of the day, I don't see where they could complain at that, if the main gate had an half an hour lead or whatever fair enough.

I love the fact he didn’t get on the first train 🙈😆
Those that were on the first train were taken to one side after their ride to speak with the press etc.
Can you just image his lordship giving it all the biggun, near enough to the point that he was consulted, built and designed the darn thing all himself!! Waayyyyhayyyy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those that were on the first train were taken to one side after their ride to speak with the press etc.
Can you just image his lordship giving it all the biggun, near enough to the point that he was consulted, built and designed the darn thing all himself!! Waayyyyhayyyy!!
Staff probably saw him and thought, nah… let’s let these kids for first!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah did you hear the huffing and puffing of Shawn running and walking to the ride?! He's about as fit as a brick.
But he claims he and Charlotte went on the treadmill a few times on the Disney Cruise... it must have been one with a TV screen showing Disney films & he just stood still on the treadmill watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But he claims he and Charlotte went on the treadmill a few times on the Disney Cruise... it must have been one with a TV screen showing Disney films & he just stood still on the treadmill watching it.
Was he downing chicken tenders while doing it?
---
They still got on the second train of the day, I don't see where they could complain at that,
Because he's an entitled YouTuber.

Was that before or after his “food poisoning?” 🤣🤣

Imagine making a living travelling the globe and still not knowing how to say the word crochet. Shawn obviously didn't know either. Just goes show how 'well-travelled' they are if the only places they go to are tourist traps.

Has anyone seen him reply to a comment that says I’m surprised Alton towers didn’t invite you to be free first to ride or something and he replied ‘Alton towers don’t want to work with vloggers’

Naa maybe they will work with ones who don’t constantly complain about the park or Merlin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thing is, it's not just fast passes it's the ride access queue too so does he begrudge those with disabilities getting priority? He doesn't mind fast passes when it suits him, I'm sure they buy one when at European theme park due to long wait time. Knobber.