Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you could say, that the vlog wasn't good to see, and was one of them really? :D

Just watching now - so am guessing they'd love to just have a McDonalds or Wetherspoons on board instead.
And you know, everyone dips their toes in new water at some point, that's how you grow. But he barely touches a toe to the new water and runs back to the car and drives away.

I'd love to put him on a seven nighter with no port stops and then tell him there's no chicken strips, hamburgers or soft serve and see if he jumps overboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's going to have to go on another disney cruise, I've just seen they are opening a second private island this year.

Also he needs to get to Hawaii for the resort there if he wants to complete the disney non park set.

He's going to have to go on another disney cruise, I've just seen they are opening a second private island this year.

Also he needs to get to Hawaii for the resort there if he wants to complete the disney non park set.
If there's not a coaster, I don't think he cares.

Reactions: 2
What time do we reckon he will start camping at Alton towers to be the first to ride nemesis tomorrow?

Reactions: 1
What time do we reckon he will start camping at Alton towers to be the first to ride nemesis tomorrow?
He won’t be allowed a video POV will he anyway, so we just get to hear his ‘well, errr in my honest opinion…..’ and Charlotte not remembering any of it due to blacking out half way around.

He won’t be allowed a video POV will he anyway, so we just get to hear his ‘well, errr in my honest opinion…..’ and Charlotte not remembering any of it due to blacking out half way around.
My fave part of his universal vlog was, we’ve only come here for one day as we can’t film on rides…. Not even there for the enjoyment of theme parks any more

Reactions: 4
A vlog from Lift Hills and Thrills posted Saturday has Shawn in front of him also filming making their way through the miles of walkway to get to Nemesis.
21 minutes long and to the point.
Guess Shawn still editing his marathon vlog as he wets himself on the theming!
Any bets on the video length for this one??
---
5 hour queues for a ride, mental!!

A vlog from Lift Hills and Thrills posted Saturday has Shawn in front of him also filming making their way through the miles of walkway to get to Nemesis.
21 minutes long and to the point.
Guess Shawn still editing his marathon vlog as he wets himself on the theming!
Any bets on the video length for this one??
---
5 hour queues for a ride, mental!!
I'm just watching and came to comment on his "I can't belive the main gate opened before the hotel guests" comment. Prepare for a moan in his vlog 😅

I'm just watching and came to comment on his "I can't belive the main gate opened before the hotel guests" comment. Prepare for a moan in his vlog 😅
I dont think they did. All the vloggers stayed in the resort hotels as it has a dedicated gate closer to Nemesis.
They opened that gate at 9 and they all pegged it to the ride. There was a LOT of them there.
I think Sean was on the second / third run of the ride of the day. Another vlog I saw the guy had about 10 people in front of him and you could hear Shawn a little behind him.
what was odd is that Shawn was on his own as he videoed and walked along the route to the ride, then Charlotte suddenly appears. I reckon she couldn’t run as fast and did a bit of queue jumping to get back with Shawn.
---
I saw a comment from him that his Vlog won't be out until tomorrow
Probably as they released Legoland video today.
Watched the first few bits of dribble to hear they back again a few weeks for the new ride opening. Why not just do it all in one video when it’s running!?!

Last edited:
I stand corrected, Charlotte actually out ran him to the ride from the gate.
Need to ease off the nuggies Shawn 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was surprised at that one. Not sure how he overtook her in the queue, unless she backtracked to him.

Ah did you hear the huffing and puffing of Shawn running and walking to the ride?! He's about as fit as a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5