Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you have hit an all time low when your making a vlog wishing a theme park ride a Happy Birthday while wearing a party hat 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I have just seen a still of riders on Nemesis with a bloody birthday cake! WTF!?!
A special breed this lot.

Reactions: 1
Making a vlog about walking up a bleeping lift hill. They really are running out of content ideas.

They should vlog somewhere they've not visited before.... like the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know you have hit an all time low when your making a vlog wishing a theme park ride a Happy Birthday while wearing a party hat 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I enjoyed the old promo footage in that, but how does he do these things in public.
---
I have just seen a still of riders on Nemesis with a bloody birthday cake! WTF!?!
A special breed this lot.
I'm now watching a different vlog, with the cake and they all have party hats on. You can bet that's where Shawn got his, rather then buy his own.

Last edited:
There seems to be some POV’s of Nemesis appearing, look out for ANOTHER hour long vlog on the ride from The Face of Alton Towers!
If they let him of course.

Honestly they are so unfit cant believe sean huffing and puffing when running for "nemmy" and charlotte is getting so chubby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The 90's called, it wants its hair gel back.
😂 The last time I knew anyone with hair gel was at primary school in the early 00's. Dutch men often put it in their hair though & Shawn loves the Netherlands so he probably weirdly takes inspiration from there.

• Haha
Someone made them a crocheted seagull.
Pronounced as a "crokette" or "crocket" seagull by Charlotte.

I guess it's one of them really.

• Haha
"Welcome to todays video from Thorpe Park, my mum cuts my hair."

Screenshot 2024-03-21 185859.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder who he saw with hair styled like that and made him think it was cool......still in 2024?
There’s a lot about him, he dressing like an 18 year old from 2005 I’m surprised he’s not walking around with a JD Sports carrier bag/drawstring. His glasses do nothing for him they are so old fashioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a lot about him, he dressing like an 18 year old from 2005 I’m surprised he’s not walking around with a JD Sports carrier bag/drawstring.
He used to use a drawstring bag in the parks all the time a few years ago hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6