Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naa maybe they will work with ones who don’t constantly complain about the park or Merlin 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly that. Stop nit picking at such small stupid stuff like the colour of a fence, the camouflage netting, the river not running, the unfinished bit of land between the car park and a fence. The list goes on!!!
He has played Theme Park on his Amiga 500 and thinks he is a flipping expert on park management!!
This is the guy who has the food habits of a five year old and knows nothing culturally beyond the fantasy world of a theme park!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen him reply to a comment that says I’m surprised Alton towers didn’t invite you to be free first to ride or something and he replied ‘Alton towers don’t want to work with vloggers’

Naa maybe they will work with ones who don’t constantly complain about the park or Merlin 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think his criticism is fair most of the time if he personally thinks something is rubbish. No point having fake vloggers complimenting a company just to get naff perks. Although he does often speak like his opinion is the only valid one.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine him in any type of management role? I could see him being the type to be overfriendly and totally useless.

Reactions: 1
I think his criticism is fair most of the time if he personally thinks something is rubbish. No point having fake vloggers complimenting a company just to get naff perks.
I get that, but they're working as part of the advertising for these parks, whether they admit it or not, and yes even if they criticize something. But, constant nitpicking isn't staying on their good side.

Constructive criticism would be great, but as mentioned, he just finds things and talks about them ad nauseam. He seems to not realize that places have budgets and have to prioritize what things to take care of unless it's a safety issue, then obviously it'll be in the front of the line.

Has anyone seen him reply to a comment that says I’m surprised Alton towers didn’t invite you to be free first to ride or something and he replied ‘Alton towers don’t want to work with vloggers’

I'm sure lift hills and thrills was at the event 🙃

I get that, but they're working as part of the advertising for these parks, whether they admit it or not, and yes even if they criticize something. But, constant nitpicking isn't staying on their good side.

Constructive criticism would be great, but as mentioned, he just finds things and talks about them ad nauseam. He seems to not realize that places have budgets and have to prioritize what things to take care of unless it's a safety issue, then obviously it'll be in the front of the line.
Freedom of speech and expression exists though. If you don't like his manner, don't watch and listen to his opinions. I haven't seen him complain he wasn't invited...

Freedom of speech and expression exists though. If you don't like his manner, don't watch and listen to his opinions. I haven't seen him complain he wasn't invited...
Just for a self proclaimed expert, you'd think he'd know about budgets, prioritization, etc. but he seems to be oblivious to that.

Just for a self proclaimed expert, you'd think he'd know about budgets, prioritization, etc. but he seems to be oblivious to that.
Oh, I agree with that sort of thing. I referred to the specific point originally made that Alton Towers don't work with vloggers that criticise the park. It's good Shawn doesn't just suck up to them like Jack Silkstone (I don't watch but I've seen a few minutes of his videos here & there and he only gets priority because he is constantly positive about Merlin).

One thing Shawn doesn't have is bias to get gifts & that's admirable with the other vloggers out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh, I agree with that sort of thing. I referred to the specific point originally made that Alton Towers don't work with vloggers that criticise the park. It's good Shawn doesn't just suck up to them like Jack Silkstone (I don't watch but I've seen a few minutes of his videos here & there and he only gets priority because he is constantly positive about Merlin).

One thing Shawn doesn't have is bias to get gifts & that's admiral with the other vloggers out there.
I don’t think YouTube vloggers will bring the park any promo, it’s TikTok. It’s why they invited them first, because it’s so popular - it’s where I find out a lot of park news and issues. Not a 1 hour borefest of a Vlog where he’s talking about fences.

• Haha
I don’t think YouTube vloggers will bring the park any promo, it’s TikTok. It’s why they invited them first, because it’s so popular - it’s where I find out a lot of park news and issues. Not a 1 hour borefest of a Vlog where he’s talking about fences.
Merlin parks are very active on Facebook, Twitter, Insta, YouTube etc not just TikTok. They want easily controlled influencers from all platforms. Tbh, whenever I think of it I just think of the CCP & this sketch 😂 But it's just speculation why vloggers weren't invited. Shawn didn't complain so who cares?

Merlin parks are very active on Facebook, Twitter, Insta, YouTube etc not just TikTok. They want easily controlled influencers from all platforms. Tbh, whenever I think of it I just think of the CCP & this sketch 😂 But it's just speculation why vloggers weren't invited. Shawn didn't complain so who cares?
they may be on all platforms but tiktok influencers and that platform is so incredibly popular at the moment, i'd say the most popular especially for teenagers/young adults. YouTube isn't half as popular as it used to be, i'd say twitch is more popular that YouTube now. It makes business sense to invite tiktokers over you tubers

they may be on all platforms but tiktok influencers and that platform is so incredibly popular at the moment, i'd say the most popular especially for teenagers/young adults. YouTube isn't half as popular as it used to be, i'd say twitch is more popular that YouTube now. It makes business sense to invite tiktokers over you tubers
They could have invited both, it would have cost £0. There must be a reason we aren't privy to 🤷🏻‍♂️

One thing Shawn doesn't have is bias to get gifts & that's admirable with the other vloggers out there.
Yes, but there also has to be balance. No matter what, I think these folks can't just hate on the park all the time and expect they'll keep calling.
I also don't like when people compare one park to another. They're all different experiences to me.

They could have invited both, it would have cost £0. There must be a reason we aren't privy to 🤷🏻‍♂️
Could be as simple as who was in charge of inviting people for this event.

Yes, but there also has to be balance. No matter what, I think these folks can't just hate on the park all the time and expect they'll keep calling.
I also don't like when people compare one park to another. They're all different experiences to me.

Could be as simple as who was in charge of inviting people for this event.
Isn't that the main point - Shawn didn't moan he wasn't invited. So I literally have no idea why his opinions have any relevance. Particularly when he compliments Alton in equal measure.

Much ado about nothing

Last edited:
You know you have hit an all time low when your making a vlog wishing a theme park ride a Happy Birthday while wearing a party hat 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 1/2 hours dedicated to Alton Towers over 3 days is WAAAAAYYY to much content especially as it’s mainly for Nemesis

Reactions: 3