Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
So the thing that, you know makes him money is struggling. His priorities is skewed as shit. Food cameras and cruises are more important than sorting his money maker.

Make it make sense tattlers.

Screenshot_20230511_150338_One UI Home.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s Koda ? Is he gay or not ? Also he went to the room to take a POOP 💩💩💩 What ??? Idiot !! Now I know why we hardly ever watch this mess 🙄
I'm gay and I clocked his gay meter over 2 years ago when I first saw his vlogs. Miss thing is ain't folling a soul. He took his Girl's Trip with his mother, grandmother and female cousin...there isn't a straight man live that would put himself on a week long vacation with a hen house of relatives.

He's gay, mama knows, grandma knows and cousin been knew. I don't care what anyone says, those hand gestures and that voice is giving pink purse.

Keep in my this is the same queen that was wearing Koda's Minnie ears in the parksin several vlogs about a year ago...my guess? a family memeber questioned it and he stopped.

I'm gay and I clocked his gay meter over 2 years ago when I first saw his vlogs. Miss thing is ain't folling a soul. He took his Girl's Trip with his mother, grandmother and female cousin...there isn't a straight man live that would put himself on a week long vacation with a hen house of relatives.

He's gay, mama knows, grandma knows and cousin been knew. I don't care what anyone says, those hand gestures and that voice is giving pink purse.

Keep in my this is the same queen that was wearing Koda's Minnie ears in the parksin several vlogs about a year ago...my guess? a family memeber questioned it and he stopped.
Correction...Miss thing is ain't fooling a soul....lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
He is so unlikeable. He just comes off as this coddled child. Nobody told him 'no' at home. That's why he eats what he wants, expects people to pay for his vacations and celebrates when he walks more than four blocks.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Remember the media event for Serengeti Flyer at Busch Gardens Tampa where he obviously couldn't fit the ride?
Well, I was at the park this past Saturday, and he neglected to tell us this, I think.
hahaha amazing. This is why everything be says can be assumed to be a lie or a cover up.
He made out like the ride just wasn’t his cup of tea..yeah, let’s now tell the truth, in that you arrived Adrian only to see that very sign, raining on your parade.

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I don't know much about these new weight loss drugs, but don't they work by suppressing the user's appetite? Could they be effective on someone who goes on cruises every other week where there's food everywhere and everyone just eats all the time not because they're hungry but simply because it's there?
Yes, they work by suppressing the appetite. However, over time, they stop being as effective in doing so, even as the dosage increases (which can only be so much), unless you're making better changes to your diet and exercise. Of course, not every one has the same results either. I'm on one of them and they are real effective in the beginning, and as the dose increased. I went on it due to being diabetic, and to assist in losing this excess 30-40 pounds I need to get rid of. I would say my meal portions have been cut in half, and really can only eat 2 meals a day, with the last meal being a smaller size than the first, even with my favorite foods. It would be a huge waste for me to go to any type of buffet (which I don't do much any way). There's even some foods I don't even have the desire to eat any more, which I ate regularly. It has helped the grocery bill, that's for sure...lol Also, you have to stay on them once on them to help keep the weight off, UNLESS you make a drastic lifestyle change, which I just don't see him doing. He can't be doing all these cruises with all this available food, same with theme parks and doing food reviews.

Saul's Gal

He said that he has been doing the injections for 3 months and lost almost 30 pounds. At his weight (over 300 lbs), It should be dropping faster than that on the meds. Less than 10 pounds a month of loss is something that could easily be done by cutting some calories without using that medicine at his weight.

They are getting ready to do a WDW trip while Koda does the Dopey challenge. I give her props for this. It is no joke doing a 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon and a marathon four days in a row! And after the trip, they are headed straight to Fort Lauderdale to do a Marvel Day at Sea (Disney Dream, 5-night) on the 12th and she can finish it up the Dopey by doing the Castaway Key 5K. It will be interesting to see what he films, food-wise because he isn't following the dietary guidelines that go with the meds.

I also thought he was close to 40 when I first saw him.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Someone at his weight can lose 10lbs in a week.

Only slightly exaggerating; morbidly obese people are often told to limit calories to 1200 per day (high protein/no carbs/no snacking) before weight loss surgery. In extreme cases, these people lose 80+ pounds in ONE MONTH.

That's obviously not sustainable, though.
I think it’s safe to say he’s ate himself from getting back on rollercoasters outside the Disney gates (which is sad considering he wants to be this “theme park creator”) in a while!

You would think that not being able to preview rollercoasters (that you’ve cried so much about being invited to for “media” days) would be enough motivation to get on track but seems like it isn’t and just continues to gain more and more weight

• Heart

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I think since Adrian is gaining some traction on YouTube Dev (as the opportunistic person, leech he is) saw some benefit in connecting with Adrian since, well, he’s dried up, old news with the other Vloggers.

Dev seems to like to buddy up to these overweight, wannabe Disney Vloggers like he did with that weird Dan dude. Let’s just wait and see how this flame with Adrian dies down

What I also don’t get about Adrian is, I’ve seen him use the DAS system at both Disney and Universal, while just by himself (saw him walk up to a team member at Velocicoaster to get a return time on his card thing) and he has yet to address that he uses it for himself, but is very open to mention that his dad uses it.

I can’t speak on anyones disabilities, but the fact that I’m local to the parks and have seen (even been behind some of these Vloggers) request or complain about DAS yet don’t ever share this detail on their vlogs (but can share other SUPER personal details) seems REALLY fishy to me

Last edited:

DISbored

Chatty Member

this fucking queen lmao “I’m struggling to finish my diner …STRUGGLING” the next scene the soufflé is destroyed 😂

• Haha

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I’d have more respect for him if he just simply said “since I’m on this very intense weight loss journey that I spent 20+ minutes explaining on a previous video, I won’t be partaking in the food offerings but let’s check something else out” and I’m 100% sure everyone would understand but he acts as if he’s forced to eat but like many of y’all said - it’s just an excuse he tells himself.

I wonder if he gained back that 10lbs he said he lost lol. Based off the two media videos (and the junk he ate in them) I’m not confident he has any ounce of will power to even keep that measly 10lbs off

• Heart
Wow. When you bring math into it, it really puts it all in perspective. I guess I didn't realize he was that heavy on that short of a frame. At first I thought that even a walking pace could beat the 16 min/mi cutoff, but then I imagined what it would be like for me to walk with a heavy backpack. I would really struggle under those circumstances without significant training.

I hope that he trains responsibly and appropriately, that he sets reasonable goals for himself, and that he holds himself accountable. Based on his history, I don't know if that's likely, though.
What bothers us isn't that he's signing up for these events, it's the lack of training and excuses when he underperforms. It's never "his fault".

• Heart

mkmilkshake

Not sure who he is trying to fool here. We would imagine most runners or runDisney people can see right through all this.
He didn’t run at all. It was a leisurely walk through 5k. He then proceeded to reward himself with a huge lunch on board and then dinner later on. The legitimate 5k is the number of calories he consumed post walk

• Haha

nikcorda

hes such a whiny b#*ch. hes gone way beyond "just being honest" at this point, and is just complaining when things dont go the way he wants. he should be grateful that he lives close enough to go as often as he does.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I thought he said his hours got reduced at work? Didn't someone say that he worked for his dad? He doesn't strike me as someone who scrimps and saves.

He's just such a bitch, I just don't see who he appeals to. On top of that, his girlfriend is weird. I'm sorry but grown adults shouldn't carry around a Grogu doll like a baby. It's unrelatable. I would be embarrassed if my girlfriend did that.